Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:36:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Should keep the Aion?  (Read 147 times)
David1996 (OP)

Activity: 307
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 01:39:30 PM

I received 900 of this token and its current price is $ 3.91 / token. In the future this coin has  growth or not? Should I keep this coin?

◥   V E I A G   ◤     Virtual Economic Investment Academia Guild
─────   (   R E G I S T E R   F O R   P R E - S A L E   )   ─────
[   > Website <   Telegram   > Bounty <   ]   [   Facebook   |   Twitter   |   Instagram   ]
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jjdub7

Activity: 938
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:52:22 PM

I received 900 of this token and its current price is $ 3.91 / token. In the future this coin has  growth or not? Should I keep this coin?

My opinion is that 0.0003BTC is a perfect time to dump it because I don't believe Aion to surpass the levels before the crash on Dec 14th.

This is just my opinion, it's not a trading advice.
pkb007

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:00:13 PM

I am also receive some aion token. I think it will more growth from current price. I hold this coin and I wish it will give me more twist. This is just my opinion.
Matthewmorris4

Activity: 350

BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO | Earn Stable

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:03:44 PM

I heard AION at January has good plan (main net or whatever thay say)
You maybe want to sell half of your token with current price, and then wait for the plan at Q1, and also the plan for swap token, so the aion is currently as ERC20 token and after swap it converted into aion network token

Guddini

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 02:18:17 PM

as it seems to me a good price to sell especially if tokens have been received without investments of means

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Shirin16

Activity: 254

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:22:16 PM

yes i think Aion better hold first ..
if you wait for the platform to launch, it will make the price increase high.
will all return to your believe.

David1996 (OP)

Activity: 307

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 02:33:04 PM

I heard AION at January has good plan (main net or whatever thay say)
You maybe want to sell half of your token with current price, and then wait for the plan at Q1, and also the plan for swap token, so the aion is currently as ERC20 token and after swap it converted into aion network token
good idea, i will sell half of my token and wait for the plan at Q1

◥   V E I A G   ◤     Virtual Economic Investment Academia Guild
─────   (   R E G I S T E R   F O R   P R E - S A L E   )   ─────
[   > Website <   Telegram   > Bounty <   ]   [   Facebook   |   Twitter   |   Instagram   ]
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:07:19 PM

Well if you have received them from bounty campaigns then you can dump anytime because you have nothing to gain and everything to gain. But if you are an investor and really support the idea and team, i think Aion is coming up with a new blockchain technology that is advanced, so it can really grow big in coming months.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
johstacy

Activity: 225
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:27:59 PM

This project does not yet have a product. As soon as the developers provide a good sample, the price will make X100. Now I would not sell these tokens, I do not have much in my wallet. But this is not the best time to sell.

kambaralikhan

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:28:39 PM

I also own some Aions and my plans to hold them until they reach $ 10. After that I will decide what to do with them, depending upon the market conditions of that time. I believe it will reach $ 10 soon. 

Rudementry

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:09:35 PM

Aion is a cool project. What are you? Why now sell at the very beginning of it's journey upward. I do not think so. I got half of the coins on the bounty program & bought half of it at the ICO. I do not think that you need sell now, before the release of a real product.
lamby

Activity: 223

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:10:42 PM

Well if you have received them from bounty campaigns then you can dump anytime because you have nothing to gain and everything to gain. But if you are an investor and really support the idea and team, i think Aion is coming up with a new blockchain technology that is advanced, so it can really grow big in coming months.

Dumping such a coin with its own blockchain platform simply because you got it from bounty is not the best option IMHO.
this coins have very great growth potential and having them free should be to free one from the fuds and hodl till one makes the best of profits.
My one cent
glonas9865

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:31:32 PM

AION is and will be one of the project in blockchain. If you haven't looked at there partnerships and upcoming main net launch you have to. Aion will attract many other projects to build on top of Aion-1 and if you know Enigma is building there protocol on top of Aion and will be launched in early - mid 2018. Singularity Net  is moving to Aion from Ethereum.  By even looking at news alone i can tell it will be at least 3 billion MC.(DYR)
vaso11

Activity: 322

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:49:45 PM

I also hold 250 tokens of this coin, and in my opinion this project is very promising and I will keep it for at least 6 months

The Deal Coin      BLOCKCHAIN LENDING PLATFORM                   
FACEBOOK     PRE-SALE | March 26th  ]     TWITTER     [ CROWDSALE | April 16th ]     TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD          ⚫          BOUNTY THREAD          ⚫          WHITEPAPER
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: