Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:54:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will you donate Bitcoin for the poor and needy?  (Read 3953 times)
Bryan13

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:09:33 PM

Yes i will, only if i have bitcoin, if iam wealty of bitcoin, i will help or donate to the poor or needy people. Because i got a big heart. Also im a poor and needy person too. So for now, i want to esrn first. And maybe soon or other time, i can help them.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DySWv

Activity: 164

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 02:16:09 PM

Wow! You are the only person I know that is willing to donate Bitcoin for the poor and needy. That is so wonderful. I hope there are still more people like you out there. In that way, the number of people who are poor and needy will be lessen. To answer your question, my answer is no. If I will become rich, why not? I do not own many Bitcoin. My family is in great need of money too.

malia tring

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:16:22 PM

yes I want to donate bitcoin to poor people and to people in need, it is a very noble and good way, because by donating to people in need we will not be poor, we are human so when we are good to help our fellow human beings.
cloud.runner

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:18:19 PM

Pineapple Fund shows the way.
Good tbc

Activity: 115

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:52:03 PM

It is blessed to give than to receive, giving Bitcoin will not be what i will do, because the poor may not know the value of what I am donating to them, I will rather sell and give the cash to the poor and the needy so that they will appreciate what i am donating to them. 

sudzee2196

Activity: 23

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:02:22 PM

We can donate it to the poor and needy but since the rates are rising so fast I dont think any one wud donate btc..people will give them real money instead.
rexanLAV

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:09:02 PM

I was robbed near $500 and I wanted to return money back, but...
I've lost my 1.2BCH (BCC for Yobit) and all 30LTC in DICE Lotto. I'm shocked. It's my fault. And I was left without Christmas and Happy New Year holidays.
It first time when I request help from society, really. Please, help a bit:
(BTC) 182roJYw9iL453XU1CpQQbKa57DcYdtwDa
(LTC) LYAB7QNMtJatiV7RgGwNKYv4aKAUaKpxTR
Sorry. But, maybe, I will help you later.

https://postimg.org/image/7k83pwrcr/

PS: Tell me please, who can I ask for help?
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:15:54 PM

yes I want to donate bitcoin to poor people and to people in need, it is a very noble and good way, because by donating to people in need we will not be poor, we are human so when we are good to help our fellow human beings.

Well probably it would be wise to to just use the btc to buy something for them that will really.help them. I don't think poor people have the use for btc. They need basic necessities. Having bitcoins can be a big help but it needs to be correctly used.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
mulia tani

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:23:12 PM

if I will donate my bitcoin to the needy / poor people because our treasure is a poor treasure too, we must help each other
seanskie18

Activity: 370
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:24:03 PM

Generosity is a good attitude because it can make us to show symphaty or emphaty for others. If I have bitcoin,  I will donate it to poor people because there is more happiness in giving than there is in receiving. I want to feel happiness by giving.

romina0310

Activity: 20

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:28:57 PM

Yes, nothing beats good deeds, and I will not hesitate to give a part of my bitcoins to the needy.on the other note I would still have to make sure that the receiver has enough knowledge or is open to learning about bitcoin, as if not, then it will just be put to waste. Moreover, it would be better and more helpful if someone who'll get a part would be able to make it grow and continue on what's already available.
jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:31:57 PM

For me I will help them to leram how to have some principles that they can work bitcoin without nothing or something. But interest what is bitcoin is all about.
For me I help them how to learn earn money and I teach them some basic principles about bitcoin. If they know about the basic rules in bitcoin they can start to join in signature/bounty campaign. So that I share my knowledge about bitcoin how to earn money and become successful.

KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:47:02 PM

I mean why not, right? If these certain charitable organization with a good cause accepts bitcoins then I would definitely respond and give. It doesn't even need me to go out and sign a petition or what. It is even more convenient this way since I don't have to go to the place.

nightfury

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:56:32 PM

Why not? Donating is an act of humanitarian deed. And it will be good if i can even achieve my goal of making a foundation for the needy and the poor. Helping and giving has always given me a feeling of happiness that's worth to cherish.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
jbarrera05

Activity: 33

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:11:04 PM

it depends on how they poor or how they need bitcoin, its easy to say that she/he poor and to beg for bitcoin . if donating bitcoin to poor or needy people others will use it in bad ways. so if ever think before you donate others Cheesy
surgical_duude

Activity: 349

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:20:44 PM
Merited by todiefor17 (5)

The point is to keep a bitcoin separately for donation to the poor. Donating a bitcoin directly will make sense if the receiver is aware of the functioning of bitcoin and Cryptocurrency. A poor and / or needy man can be sometimes an educated man or a knowledgeable man who is struggling to meet his ends. Bitcoin can otherwise be encashed and given to the poor.

It is always better to think big. I would rather create a trust or try to invest in healthcare or education of a poor child. All quick helps will not last long. Educating one child by spending a $25000 or more will reap great benefits to the society in comparison with feeding a whole lot of people once with the same money. Though it is not bad to feed but it is better to invest in a system that more than once continually feeds.

Yes I will donate Bitcoin to the poor and needy the way I feel is best useful for them. One percentage of the income can always be set aside for donation. After all, life is short and it is best to help as much as we can.
To donate Bitcoin to an organization is very difficult when everyone wants to keep it for themselves, so to me too, BTC is not always available, so I will not be able to share to anyone when the life of I can not be stable yet

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
SkyFlakes

Activity: 307
Merit: 101

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:23:21 PM

I am poor and needy. Will you donate me 0.01 bitcoin. This post will be ignored.

It is easy to talk about donating but everyone want's to keep thing's for them self's.

You know dont generalize things, well if I will be given a chance to have Bitcoin , I will take a hand to reach for those who in ndee you know it doesnt have to be publicized but the fact that you can help in you family neighbor and peoplw who you didnt know well but you want to help id great, yes keep some for yourself, it will not deprived you in living if you give some

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Qartersa

Activity: 868
Merit: 535

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:35:06 PM

Well, I think it really depends. As what have been said earlier in this thread, there are people who know nothing about Bitcoin. Hence, mishandling it can cause your donations to go nowhere. But the thing is, there are a number of people who do charity works that does not accept donations outright if the means used is questionable. In this instance, the means justify the ends in a literal sense. Laws vary but it is our law that a putative donee may reject donations. Thus, you have to educate yourself on the laws in the country you are in if you are thinking of donating some of your Bitcoins or other cryptocurrencies.
supto005

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:45:25 PM

The point is to keep a bitcoin separately for donation to the poor. Donating a bitcoin directly will make sense if the receiver is aware of the functioning of bitcoin and Cryptocurrency. A poor and / or needy man can be sometimes an educated man or a knowledgeable man who is struggling to meet his ends. Bitcoin can otherwise be encashed and given to the poor.

It is always better to think big. I would rather create a trust or try to invest in healthcare or education of a poor child. All quick helps will not last long. Educating one child by spending a $25000 or more will reap great benefits to the society in comparison with feeding a whole lot of people once with the same money. Though it is not bad to feed but it is better to invest in a system that more than once continually feeds.

Yes I will donate Bitcoin to the poor and needy the way I feel is best useful for them. One percentage of the income can always be set aside for donation. After all, life is short and it is best to help as much as we can.

I agree with you. I'm also like to donation my Bitcoin to the poor and needy people and if you donation them from our one percentage of the income than it doesn't effort our Income and also helpful for them.
VladG

Activity: 29

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:13:11 PM

To be honest if I was financialy wealthy yes why not, but I don't wanna lie and at the moment I can't do this, in the future I would like to help people like others helped me.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: