Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:23:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will you donate Bitcoin for the poor and needy?  (Read 3967 times)
virendarnagpal

Activity: 672
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:10:40 AM

Definitely yes, I will donate bitcoin for the well being of poor and needy.  I am new entrant in this business first I have to earn something only then I will be able to donate to others.  Presently I am trying to do my best efforts to earn some money out of it.  As soon as I start getting / earning I will donate too.

But my opinion is that just monetary donation is not the only available form of donation.  If we wish to do for the betterment of the poor and needy people there are so many other alternate channels available for us to serve the community.  In my country there are so many poor who can not afford good education, we may help their children by giving tutions to them.   Previously we were visiting charitable hospitals in the morning at 8 AM with hot tea, milk and cake rusks etc and serving the same to needy poor patients.

Politically too we may advertise; follow ; work for honest, laborious leaders who will definitely work for the betterment of the society and it will be another form of service.

So till I earn some money from this business and I become able to donate bitcoin; I will try to serve/donate the society with other available options with me.
Nunoluck

Activity: 452
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:13:52 AM

Is there any charity foundation which is legit, donate using will be  easier than donate using fiat. I prefer like to donate some of my bitcoin for people in Palestine or other countries which in war. People's live there must be harsh. So I would like to support them.

jjeeppeerrxx

Activity: 392
Merit: 38

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:22:02 AM

Definitely yes! I loved to donate to poor people or less fortunate people if I have  a chance and if I have something to give to people. Because I highly believed in the saying that it is better to give than to receive.

You give to others people you had been given or you have what they have. You're fortunate than the other so why not share the blessings we have to other people at the end of the time it is one of the purpose why we live our life in this world.

I am happy to share my blessings to other people! For now I am trying my best to gain more blessings for me to help a lot of needy people.
gesdan

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:35:03 AM

maybe someday i will donate a half of my bitcoin for the poor and needy, i have to do this from a long ago because i know that from bitcoin we can earn money a lot, from trading or mining you can get big value of money, and from that income i think someday i want to donate half of my income to the poor and needy, with some hope they can use that money for do some small business

Scavagers

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:49:56 AM

The point is to keep a bitcoin separately for donation to the poor. Donating a bitcoin directly will make sense if the receiver is aware of the functioning of bitcoin and Cryptocurrency. A poor and / or needy man can be sometimes an educated man or a knowledgeable man who is struggling to meet his ends. Bitcoin can otherwise be encashed and given to the poor.

It is always better to think big. I would rather create a trust or try to invest in healthcare or education of a poor child. All quick helps will not last long. Educating one child by spending a $25000 or more will reap great benefits to the society in comparison with feeding a whole lot of people once with the same money. Though it is not bad to feed but it is better to invest in a system that more than once continually feeds.

Yes I will donate Bitcoin to the poor and needy the way I feel is best useful for them. One percentage of the income can always be set aside for donation. After all, life is short and it is best to help as much as we can.
that is actually a good idea. it is one way of using bitcoin nicely. I think I will do it if I have earned much in this. I will donate some when calamities hit our community or our country since I am earning through this, donating will not be a burden to me but it will be my happiness. It is better to give than to receive, I want to be the one who helps that to be in their current situation. It is also good to not just donate but inform them how bitcoin works because it will give them opportunity to stand again and be independent.
jekanmasin

Activity: 240
Merit: 11

Be Positive Always!

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:54:26 AM

i will donate some if it really will be use to the real thing. this day we cannot easily trust peoples with the money. instead telling will donate to the poor they put the bag in their on pocket and say yes i already donate what you give to the poorest peoples. i already see to many way of scam. they use all tactic to make victim fall to their hand.

[ N O M I N E X ]     EXCHANGE     ◥      telegram     ► facebook     ► twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)        in        T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
Bakemat

Activity: 779
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:58:45 AM

The point is to keep a bitcoin separately for donation to the poor. Donating a bitcoin directly will make sense if the receiver is aware of the functioning of bitcoin and Cryptocurrency. A poor and / or needy man can be sometimes an educated man or a knowledgeable man who is struggling to meet his ends. Bitcoin can otherwise be encashed and given to the poor.

It is always better to think big. I would rather create a trust or try to invest in healthcare or education of a poor child. All quick helps will not last long. Educating one child by spending a $25000 or more will reap great benefits to the society in comparison with feeding a whole lot of people once with the same money. Though it is not bad to feed but it is better to invest in a system that more than once continually feeds.

Yes I will donate Bitcoin to the poor and needy the way I feel is best useful for them. One percentage of the income can always be set aside for donation. After all, life is short and it is best to help as much as we can.
If i have a money bitcoin then why not ? I can share my blessings to others and who those badly needed the food ,clothing especially for the poor. If i got luck to got any bitcoin i will help first my country the street children,charity, orphanage i'll help them all. But i can't donate exactly and i think is better to donate of myself and buy food and clothing because if money i donate i thik there are some people got crazy and do bad to my donated money
Bitcoinislifer09

Activity: 257
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:11:46 AM

Yes,I will donate for the poor and needy but its not directly bitcoin because we all know that they have no idea about bitcoin.I will donate to them a cash that I have earned from my bitcoin so that I used my bitcoin for helping the poor and needy people.We can make an organization that all bitcoin users will donate a 30% of their earnings in bitcoin so that we will help many people.
WorkingFine

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:13:07 AM

Its something I would like to do but in a nearest future, right now I'm not holding as much BTC as I can donate to the needes.
Md Saad

Activity: 584
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:14:24 AM

I wish I had at least 100 Bitcoin then I would create an old home for the elder homeless people. it's one one of my dream in my life. Today or tomorrow I will try to build that type of platform.
Not only Bitcoin but also any kind of money when I will get at a sufficient level then I will start to do so...
Already, I have taken a planning action to reach my goal and some of my friends agreed with me to donate in this voluntary job. Hopefully, within 2020, I will provide shelter at least 50 homeless people with the help of Bitcoin community and my friend circle.
rhenrhen

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:34:42 AM

Maybe I would rather donate a cash than bitcoin. But if any would create a charity works funded by bitcoins, and its interest are clean and pure, then without any doubt, I will donate.
joan26

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:48:53 AM

Why not??
I'm also willing to help for true needing people, If only there are charity foundation that really helps poor children. I'm willing to donate any amount I can. Its not the amount that we can give to them, but its the heart to help. It's a big thing for them.
cjinny

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:53:27 AM

Sure, I will donate money to needy poor people. But I just donate money from bitcoin trade, not donate bitcoin. I think this will make me feel the importance of sharing as a sense of humanity.
BlackCoffeexD

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:25:37 AM

I will if they learn how to have own bitcoin account to get bounty. Because for me always give is not bad but alwaysooking for others is bad so that I will teach them with all of my best to have bitcoin bounty and mining.
Man21

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:35:33 AM

I honestly would if I was financially wealthy; but right now? Currently not financially well-off so the answer would be no. Of course I would focus on myself first. Hopefully in the near future though, when my btc bankroll is good enough and the price is high enough.

Everybody will thought the same. They will think about themselves first after that think about other people.
If i have more than enough income and saving, why not to donate.
tushin4

Activity: 191

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:39:54 AM

It will be a great work if I donate bitcoin for the poor and needy. But first of all I have to fulfill my own necessaries. Haven't I? When my necessaries will be fulfilled surely I will donate bitcoin for the poor and needy.
tushin4

Activity: 191

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:48:00 AM

I honestly would if I was financially wealthy; but right now? Currently not financially well-off so the answer would be no. Of course I would focus on myself first. Hopefully in the near future though, when my btc bankroll is good enough and the price is high enough.

Everybody will thought the same. They will think about themselves first after that think about other people.
If i have more than enough income and saving, why not to donate.
Of course all the people will think of ownself first then others. But from my opinion still there are some self centered people who won't participate in this kind of respective social work.
Noesly

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:50:46 AM

I am not experience to donate for the poor and needy because I have not a lot of money or bitcoin from now on but I have I am not two thinking to donate to the poor and needy because I feel the feelings of nothing.

│  D E C E N T  │      Blockchain Content Distribution Platform.                                                 ( ( (   Join Our TELEGRAM   ) ) )                                                              
            D C o r e              _ Blockchain you can actually build on.
rexanLAV

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:58:59 AM

All of you talking about donate, but nobody helped me! "Thx" lying people.
My problem is:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2641013.msg27047576#msg27047576

Maybe can somebody lend me 0.5BTC and I will give you 0.75 in February.

Sorry for offtop.
LordDisick

Activity: 322
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:16:48 AM

So practical of you but I do agree with your mentality. I also want to help other people but i wont force my self to help if I myself doesn't have much. If ever i become very rich out of bitcoin I really wont hesitate to help others in need. But these people probably have no idea about bitcoin so selling bitcoin must be needed. I would prefer to buy things and stuff for them rather than giving them money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: