Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 01:22:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will you donate Bitcoin for the poor and needy?  (Read 3967 times)
missyqt29

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:29:54 AM

The point is to keep a bitcoin separately for donation to the poor. Donating a bitcoin directly will make sense if the receiver is aware of the functioning of bitcoin and Cryptocurrency. A poor and / or needy man can be sometimes an educated man or a knowledgeable man who is struggling to meet his ends. Bitcoin can otherwise be encashed and given to the poor.

It is always better to think big. I would rather create a trust or try to invest in healthcare or education of a poor child. All quick helps will not last long. Educating one child by spending a $25000 or more will reap great benefits to the society in comparison with feeding a whole lot of people once with the same money. Though it is not bad to feed but it is better to invest in a system that more than once continually feeds.

Yes I will donate Bitcoin to the poor and needy the way I feel is best useful for them. One percentage of the income can always be set aside for donation. After all, life is short and it is best to help as much as we can.

What this idea needs is a non profit organization that is credible enough to entrust the bitcoin that is given for donation. Sadly to say, I think this can only happen if cryptocurrency itself is widely used in that country so it will be practical. For me, it still the thought that counts regardless of the means used for helping out other people.
Rossy Akbar

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:51:11 AM

I will definetly donating 10% of all mine, because you know, giving charity or donating something isn't about to show who you are to the other, but in my relegion it was an obligation to do. Maybe a lot of people think that it was a dissemble or something,  but actually it's not.
poging alfino

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 12:01:42 PM

The point is to keep a bitcoin separately for donation to the poor. Donating a bitcoin directly will make sense if the receiver is aware of the functioning of bitcoin and Cryptocurrency. A poor and / or needy man can be sometimes an educated man or a knowledgeable man who is struggling to meet his ends. Bitcoin can otherwise be encashed and given to the poor.

It is always better to think big. I would rather create a trust or try to invest in healthcare or education of a poor child. All quick helps will not last long. Educating one child by spending a $25000 or more will reap great benefits to the society in comparison with feeding a whole lot of people once with the same money. Though it is not bad to feed but it is better to invest in a system that more than once continually feeds.

Yes I will donate Bitcoin to the poor and needy the way I feel is best useful for them. One percentage of the income can always be set aside for donation. After all, life is short and it is best to help as much as we can.

I will donate my bitcoin to a person or people who really needs help. When I have all the things I want I will donate my bitcoin to a charity or any orphanages all over the country. I also donate my money in the victims of calamities like victims of earthquake and typhoon and the citizens of a country that has a war.
Biggapp

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:02:21 PM

Instead of giving why not teaching ? teaching the poor to have a source of income, why not instead of giving that maybe they will depend on it teach something that can feed themselves. If i would have a lot of bitcoins, YES i will donate some to the poor and will found a charity helping kids to school and feeding unserved families by the government.
It is best donation mate and if you are good and safe at heart it will give you more money to invest at this time. Poor and needy people are now everywhere and they deserve to be helped by us who are having enough money. Now I know bitcoin and I will donate for a lot of egos and serving people who are now having poor kids and they use to teach and feed them in our country so yes surely I will donate.
Arcejeff

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:53:15 AM

There are many charitable companies who ready to support the poor and needy but i'm ready to help by donate bitcoin not for myself but to other people who need help and i'm proud of it that i can help.
supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:28:20 PM

Maybe i will sell or encash some of my bitcoin then buy things and donate it on charity. Like the charity that was established for the babies who were abandoned by their mothers. I heared about that charity from my friend who visited there few years ago. I will donate things that those babies need, like diapers, baby soap, milk, etc. I want to help those babies by sharing some of the profit that i can get from bitcoin. Im a single mom and i know its hard for those kids to grow without their parents beside them. I know that the things that i want to donate is not that big, but important thing is i was able to help and touch the lives of those kids. Donating is not about how big you donated, its about showing how you care about them.
You mean to say if you are invited ever to participate in any NGO for poor and needy people then you will send fiat instead of your bitcoin, I think it is good to have bitcoin and invest in bitcoin so it is also our responsibility to share it with poor and needy, if you will send fiat money it will help them but bitcoin is more than this, sharing bitcoin with poor means you are sharing your savings with them and you want to make them live a happy life.
supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:41:28 PM

Helping others is a way of giving back the blessings we all have once received. If i have so much bitcoins, i will surely give back to the poor and needy but because i do not have plenty of coins now so i will first save up before anything else.
Well donation because of scammers fear is not good because it is our currency and we are having right to use it for our bad and good right now bitcoin price is high and we can donate it for better of poor and needy people. It is good to have soft corner for poor and needy people because bad time can come to anyone and then we will need help so just stay blessed and make them blessed too.
Kaenteng

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:12:55 PM

Definitely yes sharing  and  giving to poor ang needy is a must.. Blessing is not only for us to enjoy we should learn how help and to give  so that blessing will come back thousand folds
Julunguul

Activity: 473
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 06:16:59 PM

I think that's for sure, because I think it is our obligations and their rights.
I also usually if I go out and hang out at the cafe that has Wi-Fi facilities where there will be beggars passing by, I give them a little luck, we are happy, they too.
immortell

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 06:22:23 PM

I think that if to donate in bitcoins to the poor so they had the opportunity to use them immediately in the vital needs and not to trade them.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:33:06 PM

Donate to poor & needy people is a noble job...but if I don't have enough money,then I don't want to donate..but After finishing my need then I can donate bitcoin to poor people..
rasmadisulaiman

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:34:06 PM

Sure, I would volunteer to donate some bitcoin I have to those who need help. By doing charity I will certainly feel more calm and happy to provide assistance, and I am not afraid of falling into poverty just for contributing.

⚫▶  BUILDERIUM   |▌  CREATING THE FUTURE YOU DESIRE, ONE BID AT A TIME
███ [   Token Sale Starts  ▶  July 23 th, 2018   ] █ █ [   JOIN AIRDROP   ] ███
▬▬▬▬▬    ●    Whitepaper    ●    Facebook    ●    Twitter    ●    Telegram    ●    ▬▬▬▬▬
SNAPCALLHERO

Activity: 115

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:10:35 PM

the poor people can not use the internet or cryptocurrency. So, I do not donate bitcoin. I will use Bitcoin to buy food or real money for them.

butcherme

Activity: 368
Merit: 18

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:13:15 PM

Maybe not actually bitcoin, I can spend some money to help the poor and needy. I was poor before I started earning bitcoin and I know how it feels to not have even a single penny in your pocket and work on an empty stomach. I feel privileged enough to learn about bitcoin and it's potential.
Potatohead

Activity: 353

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:15:11 PM

Not all people can use bitcoin because some don't even know how to use computer. Maybe, instead of donating bitcoin, you can buy or just donate fiat money. However, I think donating money is not good, because it will just give them a thought that they can earn free money. I will just buy clothes, foods, and other necessities.
Aryadwipanggah

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:26:36 PM

I think it has become our duty as a social being to help each other, when we get the profit from bitcoin there that I set aside for them.
commanderbitcoin

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:30:39 PM

I do tithe in our church and give a donation but not in bitcoin, i usually use fiat. I donated bitcoin once on a needy person that i didn't know, i just check her background on facebook if it is legit or not and i ask for a proof. Giving is not enough you also need to teach them how to fish so i give her an assignment to research about cryptocurrency , bitcoin and crypto trading.

gakadem

Activity: 168
Merit: 106

No success in a short time

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:54:14 PM

it is a very noble goal, sharing with others is beautiful
I will also do the same with you giving our brothers in need

TheGreatPython

Activity: 2562
Merit: 329

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:58:35 AM

If I have a lot of bitcoin, I will help the poor by giving some of my money to give to the less fortunate.
As far as I am concerned I want to need my Bitcoins for the poor and needy people because once I go through this the easiest way to become difficult for me to catch up on the regular collection and uses of crytocurriencies so I think that the same deed could be done in more easy way that is using your currency for the sake of investment or trading and then giving the profit in charity instead of selling your Btcs and converting them into fiats.

whduqkdq

Activity: 113

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:01:03 AM

I made a lot of money on BTC. If I really needed it, I'd be happy to donate part of my income. I'm from poverty, and I'm thankful.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: