Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:25:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will you donate Bitcoin for the poor and needy?  (Read 3962 times)
Sunyoto

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:10:46 AM

for me will donate my income from here to the needy like the poor. and if I have more bitcoin because I say that for me it is better to give than to ask it is possible for them very useful because they have developed what I give , so for them very useful in his life.
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:16:49 AM

Helping others is a noble job. We can start it from our environment, but give bitcoin directly to them, I think will cause a problem because not everyone knows bitcoin and poor people here rarely have a bank account.

Cryptalking

Activity: 120

Riding Whales to the Moon!

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 11:23:29 AM

of course i will donate btc to the poor and the needy but the big question today is where to donate to and through who? in time like these its very difficult to trust any big charity considering almost the entire top earns more then they actually give away... in my opinion its better to buy stuff with your BTC and bring that directly to the needy.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Tonestra

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:24:50 AM

I have donated about 20 BTC to a number of charities and research organization. I feel BTC is better than traditional asset since it has a faster appreciation rate.
zhea

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:25:03 AM

Yes for me i will donate my extra income here in bitcoin to the poor and the needy. We have to share our blessings because we know that we are not always on the top, while we are still alive we have to do good things to our brethren. Good thing also is to put up a business and employ those who are in need in order for them to earn and sustain their living. Its not that easy to find money we have to work hard to earn and maybe its good to educate and encourage them how bitcoin works so that they'll no longer need help from other because they already have an earning.
skyland999

Activity: 213
Merit: 13

Wonderful World

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:27:25 AM

Very good information and advice, in my own country there is a donation to the poor or needy and we collect the results with the goods they want, the goods or the needs depend on the needs of the recipients. and I am very supportive of this activity by reason of helping others. lets do it
kunsh

Activity: 145
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 11:35:33 AM

In my country 75% has never seen or talk about crypto but in the future why not. If I earn more than I need there is possibility to donate something.
yonghaseo

Activity: 111
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:41:42 AM

Sure! Why not ? Many poor people suffering because they don't have money to buy food or to pay the school fees, so that they can't go to school to have a good life in the future. I will donate money to them even if it's small amount, the important is it's from your heart. Many people have so much money but their heart are small.

●●● XPETROLEUM | Building The Trust Oil Economy With Blockchain Technology ●●●
Visit : https://xpetroleum.com/
The Monkey King

Activity: 284
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:43:29 AM

The point is to keep a bitcoin separately for donation to the poor. Donating a bitcoin directly will make sense if the receiver is aware of the functioning of bitcoin and Cryptocurrency. A poor and / or needy man can be sometimes an educated man or a knowledgeable man who is struggling to meet his ends. Bitcoin can otherwise be encashed and given to the poor.

It is always better to think big. I would rather create a trust or try to invest in healthcare or education of a poor child. All quick helps will not last long. Educating one child by spending a $25000 or more will reap great benefits to the society in comparison with feeding a whole lot of people once with the same money. Though it is not bad to feed but it is better to invest in a system that more than once continually feeds.

Yes I will donate Bitcoin to the poor and needy the way I feel is best useful for them. One percentage of the income can always be set aside for donation. After all, life is short and it is best to help as much as we can.
it's good to donate but if i were to choose i will donate foods to the poor people because here on our country some poor people here used the money they get from others to bad things for example buying cigarette illegal drugs and others that's why it's better to give food than money.
chocolah29

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:07:41 PM

As long as the person who will receive the bitcoin knows how to use it then, why not. I may not have a lot of bitcoin with me, but I can share a little amount as long as the person really needs it. I will share them not just bitcoin but also the knowledge how to use it and how to make it grow so that they will learn to earn from their own.

The fact that sharing also your knowledge will benefit them for a long run and that's more than worth it than bitcoin. So in time they'll not be the needy one again.
Sharing is caring so don't be hesitant as long as we can share what we have, after all it's better you're the one who'll give than the one who are needy.

SUBSCRIBE NOW
beezunus

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:12:44 PM

yes of course, if I have a lot of bitcoin and have many advantages I will donate some to the poor or needy because they need our help and it is a good lesson to help each other
Puroc

Activity: 139

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:15:27 PM

no, because I read some article from here that Bitcoin donation might be a scam, If i need to donate to some people who was landed by typhoon or other calamities, ill just go to mayors office or trusted agency to give my donation.
Bitcoininvestment

Activity: 244

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:17:33 PM

The point is to keep a bitcoin separately for donation to the poor. Donating a bitcoin directly will make sense if the receiver is aware of the functioning of bitcoin and Cryptocurrency. A poor and / or needy man can be sometimes an educated man or a knowledgeable man who is struggling to meet his ends. Bitcoin can otherwise be encashed and given to the poor.

It is always better to think big. I would rather create a trust or try to invest in healthcare or education of a poor child. All quick helps will not last long. Educating one child by spending a $25000 or more will reap great benefits to the society in comparison with feeding a whole lot of people once with the same money. Though it is not bad to feed but it is better to invest in a system that more than once continually feeds.

Yes I will donate Bitcoin to the poor and needy the way I feel is best useful for them. One percentage of the income can always be set aside for donation. After all, life is short and it is best to help as much as we can.
yes of course you should share what you have to others maybe if i were the one who will donate or in the future that i will donate my money will go to charity for example home for the aged because those people can not longer work unlike the people who are poor they can do they can work they're just lazy people if they work they life can be better where there our right now.

randal9

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:25:25 PM

yes, it's a good opportunity to sacrifice if people are involved in it...but it seems to me that it is better to sacrifice products, because money can be used in bad quality, if besides people don't have a lot of them, there is a probability that people don't know how to use them
kdiag

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:33:42 PM

of course, why not, donating is an integral part of the richest people, if you have sufficient means, then you can afford it.
Thecryptocurrency09

Activity: 346

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:48:18 PM

Donating a bitcoin could be a good thing, but the out come for those recipients? Not sure about it. It is not that looking bad for those people to be given the bitcoins. But first, they have to be aware what is it.  But anyways, you've donated it. As it is, a bitcoin. So you don't own it anymore. But if you want to be really sure that the recipient could get what they need, then you have to transfer it first into cash and better if you go get and buy those necessary for your chosen charity.
fabskie21

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:57:29 PM

Its a very good idea if you could find a trustable charity to donate your btc. But for me it would be better to keep aside a percentage of your bitcoins that you want to donate on a personal separate wallet and raise it there. And when its time to share it,  you can convert it to fiat currency and use it to buy goods then distribute them to the needy. In this manner, you can be sure that your money as well as effort will not be wasted.
shaun98

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:02:19 PM

I wouldn't mind donating Bitcoin to the needy, but I wouldn't go through a charity organization as some are corrupted. I would rather sponsor a needy child, put him/her through education and hopefully they will succeed in the future. That is what I would do if I donated my bitcoin to charity.

Noilee

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:30:39 PM

If i have a lot of bitcoin maybe i will donate the other amount of my bitcoin for the poor people. I think its a good thing to do that we can share our bitcoin to those who needs and its a great help to the poor. Because i want to show them also that bitcoin is a big help especially in daily needs, so that they will appreciate the value and important of bitcoin in life.
23tamayo

Activity: 35

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:34:33 PM

hmm yea i think so but before i give them the bitcoin i will illustrate or show them how i get my bitcoins just to give them a inspiration to do bitcoining also therefore in that case some of the poor and needy person will have a good life.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: