Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:12:41 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will you donate Bitcoin for the poor and needy?  (Read 3967 times)
alexsamudra

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:04:26 PM

for me, as a person who is able to better give to the needy than to buy goods that we do not need to just waste money away, if I have bitcoin, then I will wrap the bitcoin and help directly to the poor or needy because if you giving it to charity, it is possible they do not give to the needy. It is better to give the poor directly who are in dire need for immediate help and better life. do you remember his adage "better to give than accept"
Sandijoee

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:22:43 PM

I want to do it with sincerity because if we do something good will definitely get a better sustenance again. I might just get 3 BTC by doing that hahah.  Grin because the result will not betray the effort.  Smiley
Tatalk

Activity: 146

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:05:49 PM

Donation and helping needy is a very good deed and I think everyone should do this according to their capacity. If I have the sufficient BTC, I will surely donate them and the best part I feel for being a bitcoiner is that this page also possess a link called DONATE, but before donating I make sure that the person whom I donating is very well known to BTC otherwise it will be of no use of them but in a serious note if I hve a sufficient amount to donate, I will donate.

cryptodrei

Activity: 207

The future is your Genome

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:07:59 PM

I will help a lot of people if i have the chance or if have the power to do that but me myself can be called as poor  Cry

Skieleton

Activity: 686
Merit: 282

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:44:45 PM

The point is to keep a bitcoin separately for donation to the poor. Donating a bitcoin directly will make sense if the receiver is aware of the functioning of bitcoin and Cryptocurrency. A poor and / or needy man can be sometimes an educated man or a knowledgeable man who is struggling to meet his ends. Bitcoin can otherwise be encashed and given to the poor.

It is always better to think big. I would rather create a trust or try to invest in healthcare or education of a poor child. All quick helps will not last long. Educating one child by spending a $25000 or more will reap great benefits to the society in comparison with feeding a whole lot of people once with the same money. Though it is not bad to feed but it is better to invest in a system that more than once continually feeds.

Yes I will donate Bitcoin to the poor and needy the way I feel is best useful for them. One percentage of the income can always be set aside for donation. After all, life is short and it is best to help as much as we can.
A very nice initiative. The only question is how BTC will be converted into money. Foundations operate officially and so are also billed ...
alphaomega.f

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:47:47 PM

yes if i earned big and have lots of extra money because my priority really is my needs and family but helping other people like donating to charities is one of my dreams.
assyla

Activity: 319

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:54:44 PM

The point is to keep a bitcoin separately for donation to the poor. Donating a bitcoin directly will make sense if the receiver is aware of the functioning of bitcoin and Cryptocurrency. A poor and / or needy man can be sometimes an educated man or a knowledgeable man who is struggling to meet his ends. Bitcoin can otherwise be encashed and given to the poor.

It is always better to think big. I would rather create a trust or try to invest in healthcare or education of a poor child. All quick helps will not last long. Educating one child by spending a $25000 or more will reap great benefits to the society in comparison with feeding a whole lot of people once with the same money. Though it is not bad to feed but it is better to invest in a system that more than once continually feeds.

Yes I will donate Bitcoin to the poor and needy the way I feel is best useful for them. One percentage of the income can always be set aside for donation. After all, life is short and it is best to help as much as we can.
I prefer to convert it first to fiat money than donating a bitcoin to the poor because if I did that they will definitely confuse and there are lots of processes for them to use it to buy some goods.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:00:10 PM

I would share my blessings to the needy or for the poor even it's not bitcoin, whether it's food, water, clothes and cash. And the one that will be responsible for receiving those donated bitcoins needs to have some knowledge about bitcoin and if they can see an edge about it and they understand on what's the opportunity they might get with it, it's not just a donation to them but can be also an investment.
ace4549

Activity: 699
Merit: 438

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:35:56 PM

Actually the best thing to do aside from giving something to other people is to help them raise on what are they now.
Aside from giving bitcoins to the poor people, you should educated  them since knowledge is the best weapon to change their life in future and become successful indeed.
brontosaurus

Activity: 441
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:43:01 PM

I am quite against the idea of donating except if its on healthcare or education of someone. Donating makes people a bit more lazy they begin to think that things are decided by fortune and tend to lose their habit of doing work. I would rather like to spend on someone's school fees which would ultimately make the person in need more affluent intellectually and will help him in future.
captin crunch

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:45:22 PM

I think it wold be better for poor and needy people to help them with money. Of course we can suggest that there are educated people among poor people, but I think even for them money will be more helpful and easy to use.

12tribes

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:47:40 PM

The word 'poor' is a relative word. If, however, the word poor here is used to denote those who lack the very basics of life then, what they will need will be a charity fund or trust fund to cater adequately for these needs. It follows therefore, that bitcoin will not be a solution to their problem. If you give the poor a bitcoin, because they lack knowledge, they will not even know how to access the funds or even sell it at the prevailing price but will jump at whatever is offered. So the answer is a certain no for this state of persons

crypto4lambo

Activity: 210

Large scale, green crypto mining ICO

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:56:50 PM

I think if I would donate something for the poor and needy, I will prefer the ones that they needed the most. Something like food, water, medicines or something that they can do to earn. I always believe in the saying, “Give a Man a Fish, and You Feed Him for a Day. Teach a Man To Fish, and You Feed Him for a Lifetime.’’ If I give them Bitcoin, I think they would not appreciate it compare to something that they can immediately use or consume. Not to mention they need internet just ot “use” it. There are many ways to help and I think there are better ways than giving them Butcoin.

dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:59:17 PM

Yes someday i will do that i will donate some of my bitcoin to the person who really need help like poor and needy and if i helped them i will teach them how to become like me i know there's a chance because they're living and it's not too late and i will help people to esucate them self i will convert my btc to become a cash then i will donate it to the charity or to the homeless people
kimochidesh

Activity: 518
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:53:20 PM

I am quite against the idea of donating except if its on healthcare or education of someone. Donating makes people a bit more lazy they begin to think that things are decided by fortune and tend to lose their habit of doing work. I would rather like to spend on someone's school fees which would ultimately make the person in need more affluent intellectually and will help him in future.

Totally agree...Donation encourages laziness and willful unemployment. Donate to those who are doing efforts but could not make enough to meet two life ends or the disable(physically challenged) persons as they are helpless. Helping such people motivate them to make more efforts and develop a light of hope in them to have a better lifestyle in future.
HELP THOSE WHO ARE HELPING THEMSELVES.
DewiKirana

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 11:58:23 PM

Of course I really want to donate bitcoin to the poor and needy. By donating 2.5% of every bitcoin I get on every single month will have a calming effect and a sense of belonging to each other that we are all brothers.
White32

Activity: 146

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:55:58 AM

Yes, i can donate some of my bitcoin to help people who needs financial assistants. Because helping others is a way to share blessings, and be thankful to all what you recieved.

███ P2P CASH ▬ ███ ▍ SMART CONTRACT PLATFORMis the platform fully dedicated to ██████████ JOIN ██████████ ◥ international money transactions ▐ ◼ discordtwittertelegram
jikurpa

Activity: 665
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:07:16 AM

I think to donate with bitcoin directly for the time being in my country can not be done because it has not been officially opened by bitcoin government as official currency but donate with result obtained from investment in bitcoin i think i have done
ninche

Activity: 610
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:14:31 AM

yes certainly i will do it
avia

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:20:43 AM

This is absolutely a nice idea, aside from giving them aid, you are also introducing them to a new way of investing. If i have the financial capacity to donate bitcoin to the poor, i definitely will. Other than giving them bitcoin, i would also take the chance To introduce bitcoin to them and let them know the different ways to invest and earn thru bitcoin. Thru this, i am giving them the opportunity to earn for themselves and hopefuly it would make a positive impact in their lives.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: