Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 11:10:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will you donate Bitcoin for the poor and needy?  (Read 3967 times)
echo11

Activity: 188
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:46:44 PM

I think if i have enough bitcoin I will not think twice to help and donate my bitcoin but I'm worry that may lead it to corruption because some of the higher official they take advantage of that so its better to pick a good and trusted organization before I donate my bitcoin.
xyrill

Activity: 50
Merit: 10

"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:03:57 AM

The point is to keep a bitcoin separately for donation to the poor. Donating a bitcoin directly will make sense if the receiver is aware of the functioning of bitcoin and Cryptocurrency. A poor and / or needy man can be sometimes an educated man or a knowledgeable man who is struggling to meet his ends. Bitcoin can otherwise be encashed and given to the poor.

It is always better to think big. I would rather create a trust or try to invest in healthcare or education of a poor child. All quick helps will not last long. Educating one child by spending a $25000 or more will reap great benefits to the society in comparison with feeding a whole lot of people once with the same money. Though it is not bad to feed but it is better to invest in a system that more than once continually feeds.

Yes I will donate Bitcoin to the poor and needy the way I feel is best useful for them. One percentage of the income can always be set aside for donation. After all, life is short and it is best to help as much as we can.
yes i will donate for poor so i can help for they needed because i been experience of being poor like everytime i see a poor people im im telling to my self when i grow up i will help them or donate for their needed its so hard to be a poor

World Fintech Startups | Microsoft Azure Partner | $1,5M Raised During pre-ICO
☰ BANKEX - Proof-of-Asset Protocol  (http://bit.ly/2xAe9w3)
lionheart89

Activity: 350
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:53:59 AM

in essence humans are social beings so it is right for us to help each other through deeds or sustenance. if i have a lot of bitcoin i will give some bitcoin or my money for that need.
Gens09

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:26:22 AM

The point is to keep a bitcoin separately for donation to the poor. Donating a bitcoin directly will make sense if the receiver is aware of the functioning of bitcoin and Cryptocurrency. A poor and / or needy man can be sometimes an educated man or a knowledgeable man who is struggling to meet his ends. Bitcoin can otherwise be encashed and given to the poor.

It is always better to think big. I would rather create a trust or try to invest in healthcare or education of a poor child. All quick helps will not last long. Educating one child by spending a $25000 or more will reap great benefits to the society in comparison with feeding a whole lot of people once with the same money. Though it is not bad to feed but it is better to invest in a system that more than once continually feeds.

Yes I will donate Bitcoin to the poor and needy the way I feel is best useful for them. One percentage of the income can always be set aside for donation. After all, life is short and it is best to help as much as we can.
if I have earn money from bitcoin it maybe big or small i would love to give some to the people who really needs it but i think if i would give something to the poor or need i will just give food instead of money because some of the people they take others for granted they get the money and then buy it for something that is not important or instead of buying for food they would buy drugs cigarette which not very good for them.
Haxor321

Activity: 489
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:33:38 AM

It is important to give to others who cannot provide for themselves in the current time and you are right in your knowledge that helping at a earlier stage or on a more fundamental level is far more effective. Where we differ however is maybe in the idea of who should provide such things. I see it more as a governmental and societal role that we push for better education and such for a child.

Well,obviously they are poor. They might not know how bitcoin works but convert bitcoin to cash and donate or do random act of kindness that would really of great gelp to the needy and will surely put smiles on their lips. Bitcoin has been helpibg a lot of people already, let's have some time to share our blessings.
qwertyup23

Activity: 2268
Merit: 788

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:44:42 AM

It is important to give to others who cannot provide for themselves in the current time and you are right in your knowledge that helping at a earlier stage or on a more fundamental level is far more effective. Where we differ however is maybe in the idea of who should provide such things. I see it more as a governmental and societal role that we push for better education and such for a child.

Well,obviously they are poor. They might not know how bitcoin works but convert bitcoin to cash and donate or do random act of kindness that would really of great gelp to the needy and will surely put smiles on their lips. Bitcoin has been helpibg a lot of people already, let's have some time to share our blessings.

Though our intention might be pure and good, it might be very unpractical for them to cash-out their bitcoins for various reasons:

• Being poor means they are morally incapacitated, thus having a stable internet connection might be difficult for them to achieve;
  • Lack of any background or knowledge into bitcoin makes you susceptible to scams by people around you;
  • They are obligated to have their own e-wallet, which again force them to connect to the internet; and
  • There are a lot of alternative options for you to donate rather than giving bitcoin which is much complicated for them to handle

Like what I stated above, there are a lot of options for you to donate instead of giving them bitcoin. The thought of giving them something that is electronic in nature only adds insult to injury in their situation. Though it may be very idealistic, I think that providing them food/clothing or money may be the better solution.
djablom1

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:47:10 AM

Though our intention might be pure and good, it might be very unpractical for them to cash-out their bitcoins for various reasons:

• Being poor means they are morally incapacitated, thus having a stable internet connection might be difficult for them to achieve;
  • Lack of any background or knowledge into bitcoin makes you susceptible to scams by people around you;
  • They are obligated to have their own e-wallet, which again force them to connect to the internet; and
  • There are a lot of alternative options for you to donate rather than giving bitcoin which is much complicated for them to handle

Like what I stated above, there are a lot of options for you to donate instead of giving them bitcoin. The thought of giving them something that is electronic in nature only adds insult to injury in their situation. Though it may be very idealistic, I think that providing them food/clothing or money may be the better solution.
I agree with you i donate every month at least 20 euro's to the poor and i believe that is something if we all do it every month we could easily give them around 10k a month if we all just set aside 20 dollars, euro's or even pond's.
Truna

Activity: 119
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:50:59 AM

i will donate it when i get more enough bitcoins.right now i have ethereum  only.
Chooroz

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:51:24 AM

yes certainly i will do it
Off course yes, i will donate bitcoin for the people and for all of the people who will need it very much, but i will only donate bitcoin if i will became rich with bitcoin, because right now i am just earning money and i am not earning so many bitcoin, so i will just donate bitcoin if i will have alot of bitcoin.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
Mehdecline

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:53:08 AM

I would never think twice about donating a portion of my earnings to the nedy, but as a provider to my family, I first need to make sure that their needs are taken care of.
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:53:46 AM

Whatever good thing i have for the poor and needy I love to offer but as for bitcoin, provided they can be able to access it, or better still I convert it into Fiat/ cash and give it to them. But if they can access it, why don't I teach them how to draw from the source so they can always help themselves out of poverty.I think that will be better.
thundercrystal

Activity: 334
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:54:44 AM

Of course,there's no problem about sharing something to the peoplen who lacks the ability to sustain themselves maybe because both of us need some extra cash
However, i would like to prioritize myself and my family first before giving.It's just a matter of time though.

I can give my money that i earn through bitcoin and not directly my bitcoin. If i directly give my bitcoin to them, they need to study first how bitcoin works amd how bitcoin can help them. If i have too much or extra  money, there's no need to ask me, i will definitely give help to those people who are in need. But above all of this, i need to prioritize my family and myself.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ghost07

Activity: 603
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:57:31 AM

Maybe when i already done with my dreams in life i will give some of my money with the poor like me. But now i need to reach first my dreams before ill give some of my salary.
roll on

Activity: 175
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:58:40 AM

i will never donate my bitcoin for charity sake. Rather, i'll prefer giving them fiat money then i'll keep my bitcoin myself,
If i have so many bitcoin right now, i will totally donate bitcoin for the poor people and not just only for poor people i will surely donate bitcoin to all of my friend who will need very much and off course i will also donate bitcoin for my family because i also want to share my blessing to them.
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:04:01 PM

I am planning to this in the near future but Im still thinking which charity I can donate some of my blessings. Well whatever it is,  probably I'll donate money or other necessities  instead of bitcoin since nowadays they don't know how to use it. We are very lucky that we were able to earn more than the others thats why it is important to give back to the needy.
Henrobakkara

Activity: 1512
Merit: 115

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:04:59 PM

haha sir, im poor and dont have any job. can u donate me 0.1 btc?
99% u will say no,because no one in this thread "poor". i think it's easy to donate but everyone maybe need a proof to trust you in this charity project.

oh yeah, i really dont have any job and maybe u want to donate me?  Wink
yonghaseo

Activity: 111
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:06:46 PM

I will surely give my bitcoin for the ones who really need financial support. Helping others is better than helping yourself to fulfill your own satisfaction.
That's right. Even it's a small amount of money, the important is, it is from your heart. And we are living in the same world, we are people too. Let's just help each other to have a better world.

●●● XPETROLEUM | Building The Trust Oil Economy With Blockchain Technology ●●●
Visit : https://xpetroleum.com/
daxkie

Activity: 280
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:09:53 PM

Yes, difinitely I will help them but if I'll have a more bitcoin savings but for now Im a newbie here that i joining here to gather more bitcoin or altcoin then time will come I can help to needy and poor people.
Geljames28

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:12:28 PM

If i could earn lots of bitcoins, yes i will donate for the poor and needy but not for now because i don't have bitcoin yet. But i think much better to cash out the bitcoin and buy what they really need.
taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:13:06 PM

Will poverty or need of needy people get evaporated by our bitcoin donations? No, nothing like that will happen ever. Bitcoin is not a fiat currency; donation of fiat currency will help the needy or poor immediately, they can use it for buying the things they are in need of. Bitcoin is a digital cryptocurrency, use of it requires certain infrastructure. User of bitcoin currency need mobile, mobile wallet etc. Is it possible for a poor to have all these things. If he has these things how can we call him poor? And merely by donating nothing will change, instead we must use bitcoin to creating jobs for them.   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: