Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:10:27 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will you donate Bitcoin for the poor and needy?  (Read 3967 times)
Bitcoinbitcoin0909

Activity: 268
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:18:26 PM

The point is to keep a bitcoin separately for donation to the poor. Donating a bitcoin directly will make sense if the receiver is aware of the functioning of bitcoin and Cryptocurrency. A poor and / or needy man can be sometimes an educated man or a knowledgeable man who is struggling to meet his ends. Bitcoin can otherwise be encashed and given to the poor.

It is always better to think big. I would rather create a trust or try to invest in healthcare or education of a poor child. All quick helps will not last long. Educating one child by spending a $25000 or more will reap great benefits to the society in comparison with feeding a whole lot of people once with the same money. Though it is not bad to feed but it is better to invest in a system that more than once continually feeds.

Yes I will donate Bitcoin to the poor and needy the way I feel is best useful for them. One percentage of the income can always be set aside for donation. After all, life is short and it is best to help as much as we can.
No, why would I ? It is not being selfish. Poor and needy need some support from the people who can afford to share something to anyone not bitcoin. I mean you can give them food, shelter but not bitcoin. If you want them to know that, teach them on how to do it. That is the best way to help others. And aside fron that, if you just give them btc they will be dependent on you. If you are nowhere then hows their lives?

Mymikagab

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:32:49 PM

Actually i want to hold on but as far as i can because i am a merciful person i have experienced because i lose so i feel the difficulty of life example i earn i want to donate worthy.sharing is blessing
sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:33:13 PM

The point is to keep a bitcoin separately for donation to the poor. Donating a bitcoin directly will make sense if the receiver is aware of the functioning of bitcoin and Cryptocurrency. A poor and / or needy man can be sometimes an educated man or a knowledgeable man who is struggling to meet his ends. Bitcoin can otherwise be encashed and given to the poor.

It is always better to think big. I would rather create a trust or try to invest in healthcare or education of a poor child. All quick helps will not last long. Educating one child by spending a $25000 or more will reap great benefits to the society in comparison with feeding a whole lot of people once with the same money. Though it is not bad to feed but it is better to invest in a system that more than once continually feeds.

Yes I will donate Bitcoin to the poor and needy the way I feel is best useful for them. One percentage of the income can always be set aside for donation. After all, life is short and it is best to help as much as we can.
It is good to share some blessings to other people. It is good to let them feel what the blessings you have now but not in the case that you need to donate some bitcoins to poor and needy. Poor and needy needs food, job, shelter and any important things not bitcoin. What is the use of bitcoin if they didn't have any? If you want them to have bitcoin then teach them . Just do your part and let them do their part also.
Punisherx100

Activity: 122
Merit: 23

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:33:22 PM

I like your idea of investing to a system or can be an organization which continuously feeds less fortunate individuals. I believe that in this way, we can help them more; but there is no such thing as simple help, it should be fully appreciated.

Regarding to your idea of helping an educated man, i don't really understand it for since they are educated, they can find a way to gain some invome, not by always relying on other people.

Mike0222

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:41:14 PM

I will not donate. Instead i will invest my coin to generate good income, then extend help the poor and needy thru livelihood programs.
mashamashina

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:46:27 PM

I like the idea very much. Is there any decentrilised platforms for charity or i can go write whitepaper for ICO? Wink
YoungMaster

Activity: 462

MYCRYPTOBANK.IO

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:01:14 PM

Of course, I will set aside some of my earnings from bitcoin to do a charity. We know that sharing is beautiful and brought a blessing to us. Wink
But for the donation, i'll use a cash rather than bitcoin, the reason is that I'm worried the charity organization doesn't accept bitcoin because people in my country still don't know yet about what is cryptocurrency.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
Sevarchik

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:05:06 PM

I think everybody in crypto make donations when he have big amount of btc balance

cloudbleron18

Activity: 203

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:11:29 PM

If I have a lots of bitcoin,why not!I should say Yes!because helping people is not so bad especially to those whom in need much.it is a very good idea but it depend upon the situation of being a bitcoiner.if it is much,fine but if it is only a little that i have I'll give maybe just a little bit also.because its better to give than to recieve.God knows every thing that we've done in every person and i know that God will change what ever we done in a good way.

▰▰▰▰ me token ▰▰▰▰
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Social Commerce Revolution  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▰▰ WEB SITE  ▰▰ REDDIT  ▰▰ TELEGRAM  ▰▰ FACEBOOK   ▰▰ LINKEDIN  ▰▰
laravuemaster

Activity: 378

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:15:49 PM

1 Bitcoin is already enough for the poor so definitely i will donate bitcoins if i have so many coins. There is no reason for you to not to help everyone if you have an extra money to help other people. Bitcoin is very helpful for everyone so lets help each other for the bright future.

solenn heussaff

Activity: 116
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:21:56 PM
Merited by agentx44 (3)

I think everybody in crypto make donations when he have big amount of btc balance
I will surely donate bitcoin for poor people if i am now rich enough but right now i dont even have a lot of bitcoin, and right now i am just holding a little bit of bitcoin but i know that in the future i will have a lot of bitcoin and when that will happen i will share my blessing and that is bitcoin i will share it for poor people so they can also have a better life.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:23:27 PM

i guess all your concerns have been addressed here by your self.and now im thinking if our answers lr comments are really needed here.to think that this is just a nonsense thread asking donation for the foor by bitcoin.

Why need to donate bitcoin when we can donate other things than crypto?we can give them physical money that they can use right away than bitcoin that nedded to be convert first before they can expense.and other thing is do you really need to help?or give them burden thinking that they know nothing about this community,because if they do you dont neeed to help them because they can earn here by themselves
wielkiemonety

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:26:36 PM

Is it better to donate now $10 or wait and donate $100? I'd rather do more in the long-run, but currently have zero or very little impact on such things. Why? Always think about doing more with each dollar. Every one is x^ exponential degree
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:23:11 PM

There is no point of having money not just bitcoin if you cannot help the poor or needy. The life is moving too fast and helping others is one of the few things that you can do to be happy every time you remembered. No matter how hard you worked to get what you have you should at least give back to the community. 
doomloop

Activity: 2324
Merit: 582

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:55:39 PM

I will surely give my bitcoin for the ones who really need financial support. Helping others is better than helping yourself to fulfill your own satisfaction.
The great thinking ever because the peace we can get helping other can never be granted through anything else. No doubt it is good to help your family and your friends but nothing is better than helping deserving people and in my country there are a lot of NGO for this purpose so it is not difficult task anymore. Having bitcoin is good so buy it and try to spare some to feed hungry and to shelter houseless people.

reypinioco

Activity: 182
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:23:38 PM

Donating to the poor is a good deed,sharing blessings is the greatest achievement of a man,loving people will give you more blessings because sharing is caring.

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((     BIDIUM     )))           Pre-ICO Active | Join NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |       TWITTER       |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
Gintron

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:26:09 PM

Not Bitcoin but buy them food or give them clothes and stuff necessary for life. I don`t think the poor would know what to do with BTC.

Bitcore BTX - The Future Is Now | free BTX claiming for BTC holders + weekly airdrops + GPU mining
Bitcore F.A.Q.   |   BTX claiming + more info   |   ANN bitcointalk: open discussion   
segwit + bloom + 10 MB blocks + 2.5 min blocktime + only 400 MB blockchain! + Diff64_15 smooth algo
RakknRoll

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:53:58 AM

Absolutely Yes! If I have enough bitcoin I will donate bitcoin for the poor and needy whole heartedly because I want to help them in any way that I may help.
luisberth

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:47:55 AM

Excellent for people who like to do charitable works and are so humble as not to want to know who was donated because the simple act of doing good, feels great. Very good and up by the cryptocurrencies
Rate

Activity: 62

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:03:55 AM

I will do but if he/she know how to use it. I will better to give a cash if this is for the individual. I will donate a bitcoin only for those association for poor who knows about bitcoin.

Buy Bitcoin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: