Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:17:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will you donate Bitcoin for the poor and needy?  (Read 3967 times)
fleda

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:53:41 AM

Honestly speaking, No. Because my earning in digital cryptocurrency is just enough for my daily expenses. But if I have a lot of earnings why not. But as of now I will not donate any bitcoin for the poor or someone who really needs it. Because like them I am also poor that wants to get rich.

◆  ◆  ◆  ◇      P L A Z A      ◇  ◆  ◆  ◆            The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]     PRE-SALE Starts  │  March 15th, 2018     [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM        GITHUB       MEDIUM        YOUTUBE        TWITTER        FLIPBOARD        REDDIT        LINKEDIN        FACEBOOK        EMAIL
Cinemo

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:07:50 AM

The point is to keep a bitcoin separately for donation to the poor. Donating a bitcoin directly will make sense if the receiver is aware of the functioning of bitcoin and Cryptocurrency. A poor and / or needy man can be sometimes an educated man or a knowledgeable man who is struggling to meet his ends. Bitcoin can otherwise be encashed and given to the poor.

It is always better to think big. I would rather create a trust or try to invest in healthcare or education of a poor child. All quick helps will not last long. Educating one child by spending a $25000 or more will reap great benefits to the society in comparison with feeding a whole lot of people once with the same money. Though it is not bad to feed but it is better to invest in a system that more than once continually feeds.

Yes I will donate Bitcoin to the poor and needy the way I feel is best useful for them. One percentage of the income can always be set aside for donation. After all, life is short and it is best to help as much as we can.
When I received and gained a lot of money here in bitcoin. Im going to share some of it to those who in need so that i could help them too.Its the good thing that you can help others since you received  a lot. But I will make sure first someone that iwill be giving my shares.
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:09:27 AM

If the poor and needy are willing to work for me, then I will consider paying them in Bitcoins. But if you are asking for freebies, then I have to say that I am very sorry. I don't believe in giving handouts to anyone. It will only make these people lazy and they are most likely to spend all that money on wasteful expenses such as booze and drugs.
Cryptron

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:12:55 AM

Well if you have enough resources and you are being easy on your life because of Bitcoin then is not bad to share your blessings. Being greedy is bad, you must share the blessings given by God to you. You can also build a foundation to help the poor to have their work by conducting seminars and workshop that can do for a living.
Gerci

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:20:29 AM

In this case I really want to donate bitcoin I have to poor people who need help, I personally want to donate a bit bitcoin that I have for them, do you also want to do it ?, sharing fellow is beautiful, not to miss the opportunity while we have more bitcoin to do, especially on traders who already have a lot of bitcoin.
Clickcluck

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:27:51 AM

Sure it's great to help the poor including with bitcoins. But still it's so volatile this help is risky. You can donate to an orphan home for they can buy for example new sport inventory for children but if bitcoin will go down they already won't be able to do it.
saffira

Activity: 700

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:30:26 AM

Yes it is possible if I already have enough. It is being good to share what we have. Maybe there are charity accepting bitcoins. It feels great to give not because I have money but because I experience also being poor.
ThePresident

Activity: 48
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:31:10 AM

If i have more than what i need for, definitely i will give some to the poor and needy. Since i can earn it back again in mining Cheesy haha
Deathgamer

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:34:30 AM

Yes I would really donate bitcoin for the poor and needy if I have enough money from earnings in bitcoin. We are already blessed enough having bitcoin in our lives so better share blessings because we all deserve to be happy and this is all because of bitcoin. Thanks to bitcoin.
andrino

Activity: 193

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:35:43 AM

I will answer directly I will not give bitcoin to the poor and needy. Bitcoin is useless to those people out there without an education on what is bitcoin? What is the function of bitcoin in nowadays? What is the major characteristics of bitcoin? What is the advantages and disadvantages of bitcoin?
If I have bitcoin
I could not give bitcoin without giving an importance that bitcoin is not easy to earn. Maybe I give money from bitcoin exchange so the poor and needy can use it without amazement. Money is very well know to everyone the best to donate to people out there in the world of crypto.
bitcoinskyrocket09

Activity: 239

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:42:08 AM

The point is to keep a bitcoin separately for donation to the poor. Donating a bitcoin directly will make sense if the receiver is aware of the functioning of bitcoin and Cryptocurrency. A poor and / or needy man can be sometimes an educated man or a knowledgeable man who is struggling to meet his ends. Bitcoin can otherwise be encashed and given to the poor.

It is always better to think big. I would rather create a trust or try to invest in healthcare or education of a poor child. All quick helps will not last long. Educating one child by spending a $25000 or more will reap great benefits to the society in comparison with feeding a whole lot of people once with the same money. Though it is not bad to feed but it is better to invest in a system that more than once continually feeds.

Yes I will donate Bitcoin to the poor and needy the way I feel is best useful for them. One percentage of the income can always be set aside for donation. After all, life is short and it is best to help as much as we can.
When I have a much or extra bitcoin for me and my family,  Yes I will donate to the poor and needy this then way that I can share my blessing to the other specially to the poor and it also my way to thank god for all things that I get. I will donate money or bitcoin to the charitable foundation so that they can give more help to the poor people that are need it. And also to the orphan house so that they can take care more to the children that are being abandon and they buy things that they needed.
neo444

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:44:11 AM

Why not if i have an important bitcoin number and i find site of work who give me a bitcoin salary
Yara1

Activity: 193
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:44:33 AM

Why not if the found will be properly managed.
Leanna44

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:50:28 AM

For me i would donate some of my bitcoins to those someone who is needy, its just helping someone is having a peace of heart and  it seems you feel so good inside, we have to help cause thats the spirit of being a good human  helping each other without hesitations.
Umar001

Activity: 308
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:52:33 AM

Yes, I can donate my proceed from bitcoin to the poor and less privilege in our society, what is exccess of aquaring wealth without giving, less you forget, giving is living, not giving is non living, donate your bitcoin to the poor today.
malia tring

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:53:20 AM

I would rather educate the people about the inherent technology of Bitcoin instead of giving them Bitcoin directly, they won't know how to use it anywhere, and Bitcoin simply can't buy him a cup of coffee. For charity, it is always better to just donate fiat currency for instant exchange of useful items.
It is true sir, there are with teach people poor and people need about the technology bitcoin, with that pasri their life would be better, but we also need to donate and give a little bitcoin us to the need and a poor man, because it gives also need, not all our students can work in bitcoin.
Cheng-Cheng

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:54:59 AM

Donating bitcoin for the poor? It's not a bad idea, sharing is good, but I think it will be a lot better if we, bitcoiners, share our knowledge or introduce bitcoin to them so they'd learn how to earn it. Help them for wellness it is only up to them how to use what they've been informed.
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:58:21 AM

I do not think poor people need bitcoin. so funny. They do not understand what bitcoin to do. I think we should sell the bitcoin to usd. Then we bring help to everyone, that's good
Then your job are to educate them , I have seen a lot of community doing this. Make a social campaign to donate bitcoin it might didn't work in some cases , at least you have tried to spread it . It shows how bitcoin could be used by any level of society as long as they want to learn to understand about the whole complicated things in crypto.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
binhvo1505

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:58:30 AM

It is a very respectable and I understand your love for the poor. But do you think that one BTC will be able to reach all the poor? I think not. In my own country, charitable donations to the poor through a large charity, the founders of the organization will reduce almost half of the money raised by the charity. So the best way to help the poor is to take the time to reach the poor neighborhoods to help them.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Zyborg

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:00:46 AM

Obviously if you have handsome no of BTC you should do.Do you think that donation is basically exchange between you & God.If you donate your BTC out of your BTC wallet to the people who are really needful & entitled to your donation,go ahead and help them.In this way God will reward you more than your thoughts.If you have strong believe in your God,donating one BTC mean getting 10 more BTC in return.In a nutshell i must say that donate your BTC to poor and needy people.. Thats it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: