Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:21:07 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will you donate Bitcoin for the poor and needy?  (Read 3962 times)
dvillier

Activity: 238
Merit: 57

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:01:36 AM

That is pleasant to offer bitcoins for like philanthropy et cetera. I know there are some entrenched magnanimous organizations that will take bitcoins as gifts. Presently the issue I stress over is the way that the greater part of this associations that I talked about won't not know how to appropriately deal with bitcoins so they may sit on them till some bookkeeping individual saw them. That I dread would influence my giving to a nearby reason to like tropical storm casualties an arduous procedure.
enwi

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 11:11:48 AM

If I have a lot of bitcoin, I will definitely help the poor and needy because they need our help and my parents also always teach me to share with others.

Olegnar

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:12:15 AM

Donating the Bitcoin for charity would be a problem. There are many cases of using donation money in wrong purposes.
With Bitcoin it would be easier to steal them. No matter what people are the problem.
It is best to use the Bitcoin and pay yourself what other person needs.
Nyenyepogi

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:14:41 AM

I think it is not wise to just donate bitcoin to the poor, but it is wise to give them a capital to buy bitcoin and inform them on how to operate and use it, in that way, the money is still retained and they might also encourage others to invest in cryptocurrencies, I might also donate my bitcoin to constructions of public facilities that will improve the quality of life for those people that are needy.
Christian13

Activity: 227

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:15:30 AM

The point is to keep a bitcoin separately for donation to the poor. Donating a bitcoin directly will make sense if the receiver is aware of the functioning of bitcoin and Cryptocurrency. A poor and / or needy man can be sometimes an educated man or a knowledgeable man who is struggling to meet his ends. Bitcoin can otherwise be encashed and given to the poor.

It is always better to think big. I would rather create a trust or try to invest in healthcare or education of a poor child. All quick helps will not last long. Educating one child by spending a $25000 or more will reap great benefits to the society in comparison with feeding a whole lot of people once with the same money. Though it is not bad to feed but it is better to invest in a system that more than once continually feeds.

Yes I will donate Bitcoin to the poor and needy the way I feel is best useful for them. One percentage of the income can always be set aside for donation. After all, life is short and it is best to help as much as we can.

for me If there would be an opportunity to donate some bitcoins to the poor, why not? Whenever I earn a significant amount I could donate some. But how would the poor use bitcoins, how can they have the necessary technology to access bitcoins when they don't even have money to buy food and most especially, they need to be educated about bitcoins.
jaylhynne018

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:18:43 AM

The point is to keep a bitcoin separately for donation to the poor. Donating a bitcoin directly will make sense if the receiver is aware of the functioning of bitcoin and Cryptocurrency. A poor and / or needy man can be sometimes an educated man or a knowledgeable man who is struggling to meet his ends. Bitcoin can otherwise be encashed and given to the poor.

It is always better to think big. I would rather create a trust or try to invest in healthcare or education of a poor child. All quick helps will not last long. Educating one child by spending a $25000 or more will reap great benefits to the society in comparison with feeding a whole lot of people once with the same money. Though it is not bad to feed but it is better to invest in a system that more than once continually feeds.

Yes I will donate Bitcoin to the poor and needy the way I feel is best useful for them. One percentage of the income can always be set aside for donation. After all, life is short and it is best to help as much as we can.
yes i will because in my area their so much poor and they dont have enough money for their every day needs. because of bitcoin i have some income and to helping them.

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
Cofee.BLUE

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:37:44 AM

Ofcourse i will donate for those, because it is blessings that is coming and now i am giving back. Because that is the better way to do.And it is a good way also to spread the knowlaedge about bitcoin, atleast they will know btc is the one that helps them. And for me if i will have an opportunity thats a good help for me and for others.
futuristic18

Activity: 59

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:40:50 AM

Do you think poor need the Bitcoin. They need basic amenities of life. Bitcoin donation to them is not a good thing, what they will do with this crypto. If you want to donate then donate something which is of there use.
korean1999

Activity: 158

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:49:55 AM

To me, I will not use bitcoin for charity. and I will never contribute to the poor through charity. they are lies
I feel very angry when there is always news that charities always take the money that donors donate to the poor.
And that is true, this world is a lie. So if I go to charity later, I will go to work instead of through charity.

Nenni

Activity: 371
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:50:38 AM

yes, because that's one of my life's goals, to be able to share with the people who really need it, so a portion of the income will I donate to the people who are in dire need
Yokonaumiyaki000

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:52:10 AM
Last edit: January 19, 2018, 12:38:12 PM by Yokonaumiyaki000

Yes, Because Bitcoin is all about money right?, If you have extra money when you earned bitcoin you should give them to the poor, Like for example what if you were in their place you would want money too, I will give to the poor, Because I want to give back to what the world lead me to do
chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:01:55 PM

Donating bitcoin for the poor? It's not a bad idea, sharing is good, but I think it will be a lot better if we, bitcoiners, share our knowledge or introduce bitcoin to them so they'd learn how to earn it. Help them for wellness it is only up to them how to use what they've been informed.

I agree with you, the way helping poor using bitcoin is a good idea to those who have nothing. Like what you said it is better tohelp them first before we teach them learn how to work or to do what we are doing. So that they can earn their own money and also learn how to expense or to use.

w33man

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:05:28 PM

I guess if it's truly necessary, then I don't see any reason why not. Especially, for those people that have literally nothing to eat. My conscience could not be silent by ignorance of what my eyes can see. I have more and I think I can give them some just enough to give them food for even a week until there's a better solution.
gladiusnl

Activity: 223

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:07:26 PM

I can donate real money for poor and needy to help them solving their hungry first, Bitcoin not gonna do anything in this scenario.
labs0918

Activity: 205

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:31:07 PM

No. I want to encash it first and give to them as cash. Sharing is good but i want to make it useful because some do not know how to encash bitcoin so i will encash it first and give it to them

kowaitian

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:32:43 PM

I can't say that I'm dishonest person. But I just want to be wealthy for things like that. When I will have enough money for this thing, I donate it.
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:17:12 PM

Yes, Because Bitcoin is all about money right?, If you have extra money when you earned bitcoin you should give them to the poor, Like for example what if you were in their place you would want money too, I will give to the poor, Because I want to give back to what the world lead me to do

If you really want to help them, then spend the money on their medicines and education. If you give them free money, then it will do more harm than good. They will use it for useless expenses, and in the end they will ruin their own health and reputation.
gunungkembar

Activity: 575
Merit: 43

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:24:34 PM

of course, without being told I would already give the profit I get from bitcoin I use some to give food or drink to people who are in dire need like people who are deprived and unable to buy their own food.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
barabarian1

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:26:02 PM

no, i dont donate bitcoin to other people (poor guy). but i will donate in fiat. im not sure they know more about bitcoin.
important help each other here, and im sure every people that have big income here will set aside some money to share with other.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
zigfridkr

Activity: 44
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:27:19 PM

The poor and needy might not have the needed infrastructure- a computer and internet connection to handle this. Better convert in cash and then give.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: