Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:07:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will you donate Bitcoin for the poor and needy?  (Read 3964 times)
maltize

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

“Everyone Is A Bank”

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:55:38 PM

Have you seen smartphones and computers from poor people? For example, I have never seen anyone. Much more benefit can be brought simply by giving the poor not necessary clothes or some money. And what should he do with bitcoin? But if you know the concrete poor man who dreams about bitcoin and knows what to do with him, then why not.

BABB          |[     BANK ACCOUNT BASED BLOCKCHAIN     ]|       Everyone is a bank
▬                       JOIN TOKEN SALE                       ▬
▬▬▬▬▬     JOIN THE COMMUNITY    |    Telegram     ▬▬▬▬▬
Oggy Pogi

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:59:25 PM

I am poor and needy. Will you donate me 0.01 bitcoin. This post will be ignored.

It is easy to talk about donating but everyone want's to keep thing's for them self's.
I agree. That was the sad truth about life. In my part, I do really want to those people who are really in need by using my Bitcoins but still I do not really have much to afford helping those because it was just enough for my needs and others are for my savings in the future. What you have said was totally applied to almost all of us here that might be saying they will but they will not do it because they are thinking just to save it rather than to donate it.

rtm125

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:04:34 PM

I'm still for a more classical way of charity - to collect money and other necessary things and take them to church. Bitcoin will complicate this process very much, as it seems to me. Or, it is necessary to send these bitcoins to large modern organizations.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
9jaflick

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:05:49 PM

You only give a gift to a person he/she understand or know it value/worth. You don't expect to give a beggar that is looking for food to eat to appreciate the BTC you are offering him/her. Unless you will have to teach him about BTC first.
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:42:02 PM

The point is to keep a bitcoin separately for donation to the poor. Donating a bitcoin directly will make sense if the receiver is aware of the functioning of bitcoin and Cryptocurrency. A poor and / or needy man can be sometimes an educated man or a knowledgeable man who is struggling to meet his ends. Bitcoin can otherwise be encashed and given to the poor.

It is always better to think big. I would rather create a trust or try to invest in healthcare or education of a poor child. All quick helps will not last long. Educating one child by spending a $25000 or more will reap great benefits to the society in comparison with feeding a whole lot of people once with the same money. Though it is not bad to feed but it is better to invest in a system that more than once continually feeds.

Yes I will donate Bitcoin to the poor and needy the way I feel is best useful for them. One percentage of the income can always be set aside for donation. After all, life is short and it is best to help as much as we can.
I really agree that way, because it has become our duty to help or help the poor or needy .. and every time I get the results from bitcoin I always do that part of my income 2.5℅ I oblige for those who need it .. what we get a small part of it is their right so that what we can be a blessing to us and will be a provision at the end of our lives .. Wink
sheryl26

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:22:25 PM

The point is to keep a bitcoin separately for donation to the poor. Donating a bitcoin directly will make sense if the receiver is aware of the functioning of bitcoin and Cryptocurrency. A poor and / or needy man can be sometimes an educated man or a knowledgeable man who is struggling to meet his ends. Bitcoin can otherwise be encashed and given to the poor.

It is always better to think big. I would rather create a trust or try to invest in healthcare or education of a poor child. All quick helps will not last long. Educating one child by spending a $25000 or more will reap great benefits to the society in comparison with feeding a whole lot of people once with the same money. Though it is not bad to feed but it is better to invest in a system that more than once continually feeds.

Yes I will donate Bitcoin to the poor and needy the way I feel is best useful for them. One percentage of the income can always be set aside for donation. After all, life is short and it is best to help as much as we can.

If ever that i am rich and i have a lot of bitcoins then i will probably gonna gave them all the bitcoins i can gave. But there is an exception because bitcoins is not that highly acceptable in some retailers or stores i am wondering if they can really use that when i gave that to them. Maybe i gave bitcoins to them then they cannot used it because they cannot find any spots that accepts bitcoins and worst they do not have any mobipe phones to store their bitcoins conveniently so the whole giving is nonsense.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:28:14 AM

Yes i will do. There is no need for me to become selfish because i believed that sharing is caring and there is no need for us to just keep our money for us and don't share anything to other people because like my mother said to me, the more that i share blessings to other people, the more blessings will come to me and to my family to reward me for helping other people.
iyanfoursix46

Activity: 250

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:33:01 AM

yes why not, for me to help my neighbor and help the poor my dreams since childhood, by helping our fellow lives will be better and much in love with the kindness we have ever done.
bigblackdeck45

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:15:21 AM

Giving back is always nice but I think donating bitcoin to someone who doesn't know anything about it just dont make any sense. Maybe if you donate it to someone who is aware of what bitcoin is would be fine but I think converting bitcoin to fiat and then donating it would make their life easier. Bitcoin is not yet world wide accepted, maybe in the future when bitcoin is widely accepted then donating bitcoin would make a lot of sense.
dangwapo311

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:23:53 AM

Giving back is always nice but I think donating bitcoin to someone who doesn't know anything about it just dont make any sense. Maybe if you donate it to someone who is aware of what bitcoin is would be fine but I think converting bitcoin to fiat and then donating it would make their life easier. Bitcoin is not yet world wide accepted, maybe in the future when bitcoin is widely accepted then donating bitcoin would make a lot of sense.
Yes donating it to someone who have no idea about bitcoin would be a waste. Converting it to fiat would be the best option. Lets face it bitcoin is not yet at the level of traditional fiat which is still commonly used and widely accepted.
hydeevanz

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:31:53 AM

I want to be honest here. If I were in the situation, I won't donate bitcoin for the poor, but for the orphanage then yes it is possible. For the people who sleep on the street, I used to share my blessings by not giving them a single penny instead I gave them foods for the meals and at least I already know that it will be on their stomach. Giving back is a good thing that we should apply in our life because receiving the love is the best feeling in the world.
KingsparK

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:51:17 PM

of course, without being told I would already give the profit I get from bitcoin I use some to give food or drink to people who are in dire need like people who are deprived and unable to buy their own food.
Point to be noted because you will damage their skills of self-respect and they will become lazy and will start depending on other for food and money instead of trying to earn. If we will make schools for them and will let them get free education then it will be good for their future as well. We should try to make their future and use our money and bitcoin to invest for schooling and teaching them or providing them good clothing’s and houses to live.
Freddyclose

Activity: 85

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:28:41 PM

Why give to the poor? trading is the very principle of meritocracy, of liberalism, of giving more does not help anyone, it comforts them in the idea that everything falls from the sky.
sanimsajjad

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:34:26 PM

yes...i want to donate bitcoin for the poor and needy.but not this time...at first,i need plenty of bitcoins.after that i will.
BlackBeauty

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:50:44 PM

yes...i want to donate bitcoin for the poor and needy.but not this time...at first,i need plenty of bitcoins.after that i will.
You should donat your bitcoin anytime because there are many poor people and they really need for help, if you have not enough money to give them so you can give them little amount of bitcoin from your account.
rappyboy2

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:52:48 PM

ofcourse will do if i have the means to do it, but id rather give them something that they need, like food, education, for me education is the best thing its something that nobody can take once learned. dont give them fish, teach them how to fish.
Farhan786

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:02:53 PM

I want to feel the happiness to give. I want to give people the need of poor people and Bitcoin, it is a very bright and good way because of the need to donate to the people we will not be poor, we are good people so we are helping our fellow human beings
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:22:51 PM

This is an interesting idea, but how many poor people have access to a computer or a smartphone, without which the operation of bitcoin is impossible? It makes sense to send charitable contributions to large organizations, but you need to know exactly what bitcoin they know how to manage.
In fact, it is not the technological devices that are important, but this problem can be solved in the public access areas such as the library. I think the most important problem is that there is no internet access, Bitcoin does not mean places where there is no internet access.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
teodorus

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:23:14 PM

I will not donate the Bitcoin to the poor, but I donate the Bitcoin to institutions or funds that help people get out of poverty. Maybe a lot of people think that it was a dissemble or something, but actually it's not.
Ridwan.P

Activity: 411
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 09:29:31 PM

yes, i will do it. donate the bitcoin I have to the poor and the needy. because my income is more than enough for me. than I spend on something that is not useful, better my income from bitcoin, I give to them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: