Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 01:30:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will you donate Bitcoin for the poor and needy?  (Read 3967 times)
Ziomuro27

Activity: 406
Merit: 254

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:29:09 AM

The point is to keep a bitcoin separately for donation to the poor. Donating a bitcoin directly will make sense if the receiver is aware of the functioning of bitcoin and Cryptocurrency. A poor and / or needy man can be sometimes an educated man or a knowledgeable man who is struggling to meet his ends. Bitcoin can otherwise be encashed and given to the poor.

It is always better to think big. I would rather create a trust or try to invest in healthcare or education of a poor child. All quick helps will not last long. Educating one child by spending a $25000 or more will reap great benefits to the society in comparison with feeding a whole lot of people once with the same money. Though it is not bad to feed but it is better to invest in a system that more than once continually feeds.

Yes I will donate Bitcoin to the poor and needy the way I feel is best useful for them. One percentage of the income can always be set aside for donation. After all, life is short and it is best to help as much as we can.
For me, yes I will donate Bitcoin by converting into money which they needed, but for now I need to earn and work to have this, I also will encourage them to access tin the Bitcoin currency world and teach them how to use it right, moreover I will make them have a job and give them house and clothes which is very important, if there are chances that I can earn bug money I will do this all without hesitation. I am not a particular person who is kind that give everything of course I also need take care first myself.

center]
           ▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
WINDICE

▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀

OPlay NowO

Follow Us
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
[/center]
Falgorn

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:36:52 AM

As ordained in the Bible, one always has to sacrifice tithes from his profit to charity. When receiving profits from operations with crypto currency, I would like to financially support charitable programs related to health and medicine. In a healthy body healthy mind. A healthy nation progressively thinks and keeps pace with the development of new technologies.
Traslavin

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:39:24 AM

Yep, I will give away at least 10% of my earnings to poor and needy. I don't have plenty bitcoin now but have some altcoins, I'm planning to give away once the investment reached the profit. I will rather give away in ethereum or in bitcoin which ever they are comfortable using, they can transfer to fiat or anything they want.
Personally yes of course I would definitely donate or share what I have in the most needy poor person in our society. I wouldn't definitely hesitate to offer my help to those who truly needed when it comes to cash, or fiat if I had. I would be glad and love to make my colleagues happy also.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
genology

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:42:07 AM

I think it is inappropriate to donate Bitcoin to the poor and needy since you need to use devices and internet to use Bitcoin. It is bettwr to give them the end product already like education, food, shelter, etc. I think they cant use Bitcoin well if ever given.

E l i g m a           AI-driven and blockchain-based cognitive commerce platform     
│| ███████████ |│    JOIN PRESALE   ★  March 20th  ★     │| ██████████ |│
WHITEPAPER      FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM      TWITTER      LINKEDIN      MEDIUM
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:47:39 AM

I think it is inappropriate to donate Bitcoin to the poor and needy since you need to use devices and internet to use Bitcoin. It is bettwr to give them the end product already like education, food, shelter, etc. I think they cant use Bitcoin well if ever given.
That is right, it is useless for the poor to receive bitcoin because they need the real things that they can use or get some benefits out of it and that is the food, clothes, shelter and many more those are the sample of the things that we need to provide to them. I think that even though we will not donate bitcoin to them, it is still a great and smart move to donate them the things that they really need.
hghcoin

Activity: 206

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:48:10 AM

I used to love charity. If I could donate bitcoin to the poor, I think I would like to,because I was born from a poor family, I understand very much the suffering of the poor. For example,  the poor can not eat rice, they can not see the sick Doctors, and even can not receive education, if I have bitcoin, I will donate it to needy people.
Herjuna

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:49:23 AM

I will contribute some of my results to help others, especially the poor, because I have done so long before the bitcoin is present, contributing part of the income will be very meaningful to them, and we who have more income, especially the miner bitcoin it's time to care about each other.
Umar001

Activity: 308
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:54:04 AM

Yes offcaus, I can donate my bitcoin money to the poor and needy, the most purpose of our existence is to help the needy and less privilege in our society, infant you drive joy when you make others joyful.
aa12269

Activity: 52
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:12:09 AM

I will contribute some of my results to help others, especially the poor, because I have done so long before the bitcoin is present, contributing part of the income will be very meaningful to them, and we who have more income, especially the miner bitcoin it's time to care about each other.
and can help me?
haxker007

Activity: 174
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:18:35 AM

The point is to keep a bitcoin separately for donation to the poor. Donating a bitcoin directly will make sense if the receiver is aware of the functioning of bitcoin and Cryptocurrency. A poor and / or needy man can be sometimes an educated man or a knowledgeable man who is struggling to meet his ends. Bitcoin can otherwise be encashed and given to the poor.

It is always better to think big. I would rather create a trust or try to invest in healthcare or education of a poor child. All quick helps will not last long. Educating one child by spending a $25000 or more will reap great benefits to the society in comparison with feeding a whole lot of people once with the same money. Though it is not bad to feed but it is better to invest in a system that more than once continually feeds.

Yes I will donate Bitcoin to the poor and needy the way I feel is best useful for them. One percentage of the income can always be set aside for donation. After all, life is short and it is best to help as much as we can.
In reality the best activity beside offering a remark people is to enable them to raise on what are they now. Beside offering BTC to the destitute individuals you should instructed them since learning is the best weapon to change their life in future and end up noticeably fruitful in fact.
wormgummy019

Activity: 328
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:38:46 AM

I agree that it is best to help as much as we can, if we are satisfied in our financial life, so it is time that we help others who is needed. As of now I'm not totally stable in my financial life but when the time that I'm satisfied in my life, I will help who really needs help like the victims of calamities, some orphanages and I will conduct a feeding program in some place.
aa12269

Activity: 52
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:54:32 AM

Yes offcaus, I can donate my bitcoin money to the poor and needy, the most purpose of our existence is to help the needy and less privilege in our society, infant you drive joy when you make others joyful.
help me make me happy
webdevmastery

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:04:53 AM

It was not easy to become wealthy this days but it was very good thing if we are going to to help other people, i believe that cryptocurrency will help people to achieve their dreams in life so i will donate if that is possible when the time comes that i become rich enough to handle my daily needs.
hafeezbaloch

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:07:55 AM

if needy people don'T know about bitcoin then how can he use it... it first you need to explain him about bitcoin after that you don't need to donate .. he can hardwork and he can gett bitcoin himself...
beej

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:58:41 PM

Yes, I believe I would. It's all for a good honest cause. If I ever procure enough
bitcoins or wealth it would be a privilege to give back to the poor and the
needy. There are plenty of meaningful ways to give back, bitcoins are worth more
than they used to. With the amount of money you can get from them, you
can organize feeding programs, support and assistance, raise money and
awareness. It's humbling deed to reach out and help your fellow men in all
ways possible.
Chainblock

Activity: 168
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:58:33 PM

Yes i would donate bitcoin to needy and poor especially in the charity or foundation but in caae they dont know how to use bitcoin i will be donate it as a cash not in bitcoin money because theres alot of people dont know how to use bitcoin so if you are donating people og any foundation ad charity its better to use an actual money than bitcoin money because they cant use it properly if they ont know about bitcoin so its better to teach the needy first on how to use the bitcoin before you donate
Chingchangfu

Activity: 77
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:11:56 PM

If I have some extra and don't really need the money that much,
Why not`I mean they needed it more than I do so why not give it to them, I think it would help them a lot.

https://flogmall.com/
⚫ INTERNATIONAL E-COMMERCE SITE ⚫   
⚫ FOR USERS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD ⚫

imadmirer (OP)

Activity: 340
Merit: 124

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:53:14 PM

Yes, I believe I would. It's all for a good honest cause. If I ever procure enough
bitcoins or wealth it would be a privilege to give back to the poor and the
needy. There are plenty of meaningful ways to give back, bitcoins are worth more
than they used to. With the amount of money you can get from them, you
can organize feeding programs, support and assistance, raise money and
awareness. It's humbling deed to reach out and help your fellow men in all
ways possible.

Quite true. It is indeed a possibility to be seriously considered. What is important is that we need to have this ideal ingrained in our minds so that any day we will treat it as a part of our life and thought. Help through bitcoin need not be a direct donation of a bitcoin as we all are discussing here. It can come through systems that can get their funding through the saved bitcoin which basically was saved for this very purpose.

If bitcoin is the outcome of a genius then collective genius of all of us should bring the best utility of bitcoin and cryptocurrency. And in that line, a help for the needy. It is not just a multimillionaire individual or an institution that has to participate in responsible activities with a noble cause. We as humble as we are, can collectively contribute the same or much more than what is imagined by all.
s31joemhar

Activity: 602
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:07:54 PM

The best way to donate bitcoin those poor and needy people is to teach them how to earn free bitcoins without investments.
Through this way, they would be knowledgeable on earning real and free money and they can do it whenever they want without asking for monetary subsidies.
oppochain

Activity: 101
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:50:55 AM

Of course, but I think what they need more is money and food. I think the poor do not know bitcoin. It does not matter if they own bitcoin, so I prefer to use bitcoin for money and donate to them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: