Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 02:46:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will you donate Bitcoin for the poor and needy?  (Read 3967 times)
niktuneable

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:00:59 AM

I would do that but if I would be very rich. Right now I do not have a lot of Bitcoins.
Andria123

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:04:33 AM

It's nice and good characteristics to become a giver,yes suddenly I would donate Bitcoin to those poor people who need our help,because for now on there's a plenty of childs who is suffering in the battle of hungryness,so if we experienced to become nothing,it's so hard if no one will help us,so much better to become a giver rather to be a receiver

dogz12

Activity: 210
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:09:34 AM

The point is to keep a bitcoin separately for donation to the poor. Donating a bitcoin directly will make sense if the receiver is aware of the functioning of bitcoin and Cryptocurrency. A poor and / or needy man can be sometimes an educated man or a knowledgeable man who is struggling to meet his ends. Bitcoin can otherwise be encashed and given to the poor.

It is always better to think big. I would rather create a trust or try to invest in healthcare or education of a poor child. All quick helps will not last long. Educating one child by spending a $25000 or more will reap great benefits to the society in comparison with feeding a whole lot of people once with the same money. Though it is not bad to feed but it is better to invest in a system that more than once continually feeds.

Yes I will donate Bitcoin to the poor and needy the way I feel is best useful for them. One percentage of the income can always be set aside for donation. After all, life is short and it is best to help as much as we can.
If i have that much then why not. There is nothing wrong but everything right when helping people specially the poor and the needy. It would definitely bring a smile to them and to yourself.
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:18:14 AM

The point is to keep a bitcoin separately for donation to the poor. Donating a bitcoin directly will make sense if the receiver is aware of the functioning of bitcoin and Cryptocurrency. A poor and / or needy man can be sometimes an educated man or a knowledgeable man who is struggling to meet his ends. Bitcoin can otherwise be encashed and given to the poor.

It is always better to think big. I would rather create a trust or try to invest in healthcare or education of a poor child. All quick helps will not last long. Educating one child by spending a $25000 or more will reap great benefits to the society in comparison with feeding a whole lot of people once with the same money. Though it is not bad to feed but it is better to invest in a system that more than once continually feeds.

Yes I will donate Bitcoin to the poor and needy the way I feel is best useful for them. One percentage of the income can always be set aside for donation. After all, life is short and it is best to help as much as we can.
this is not appropriate donating bitcoin to those no nothing about,how could you give the precious currency when we can provide them the much better things,such as weekly food supply or shelter that you will pay the rentalks for them.or maybe physical money that would be enough for their needs?doing those things and letting your bitcoin in wallet lets you gain profit at the same time helping the poor,i see no good point here sorry for that OP
Alaissa Ganda

Activity: 66

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:22:30 AM

Why not? Giving is a good manner if I don't need to much money I would rather donate it to an charity, foundation or a orphanage to share what I've had. But I'm wondering if my donation will be properly be used or distributed to people who needed it especially for those people who experiencing tragedy that urgently needs more help from others.
OnceTwiceThird

Activity: 606

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:23:16 AM

I will donate my bitcoin to the people needed my helping and I will ask my friend to participated to donate the bitcoin for everyone who needed the money and excatly to the poor people, we have help each other for our humanity and our religion ask everyone help who really need our helping, we have the bitcoin and we can help their suffering and it will be most benefit for them when we can help them,
Blackwhite69

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:33:20 AM

Why not,it is something noble for me and doing it is a good behavior. if I am still alive in the world, I will always continue to help hard people with Bitcoin. helping them by providing food or spending money to them.
ondabeat

Activity: 104

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:36:18 AM

It's nice to offer bitcoin like charity and so on. I know there are some established charitable companies that will carry bitcoin as a donation. Now the problem I'm concerned about is the fact that most of the organizations I'm talking to may not know how to handle bitcoins properly.
PleaseSignTheMessage

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 04:37:11 AM

I don't, not bitcoin but something that helps to feed them but not money.
vanjava
Copper Member

Activity: 370
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:15:34 AM

I think it is very important for charity or sharing alms for others. for now I do not have bitcoin so it's not time for me to share.

jeanpadel14

Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:17:59 AM

I will not give it to the poor or neep1ady in the form of bitcoin because I know they do not know the crypto currency and I know they can not use it. Maybe if I have more bitcoin of course i convert it in real money before i donate so they can use it in thier daily expenses.

▶▶  [ WHITEPAPER ]  ◀◀            i v y            ▶▶  [ JOIN US NOW! ]  ◀◀
Ivy Disrupts The US$5 Trillion Per Day Money Transfer Market
TELEGRAM     ●    FACEBOOK    ●     TWITTER     ●    YOUTUBE    ●     LINKEDIN
saedasda

Activity: 147

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:21:27 AM

If I have too much bitcoin why know but I prefer to donate food or clothes rather than bitcoin. Because poor families are happy to food or clothes than money/bitcoin.

dedens212

Activity: 208

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:33:58 AM

for some people money is everything. maybe i can also think so
but at least I can still think of others whose lives are all lacking.
then of course I will donate some of my property to the poor and incapable
because for me it is a good charity field of worship. Smiley
changcloy

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:39:16 AM

If i will have so much bitcoin what will i do is convert some of it and donate to those people who are for sure that deserving to recieve my help. I will give them something that people's badly needed everyday and also give some cash to used them to start having a small business.
Anak Gamers

Merit: 6

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:40:49 AM

very good idea, how ever we should help people who need our help, masik many people who do not have work out there, hopefully this can be done successfully.
alfayuu

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:41:54 AM

Someday ... I want to do such a thing. To do that, I have to earn more
pathapoddo

Activity: 448

CRYPTOCITIZEN $CCASH

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:44:33 AM

Yes, I will try it. I always think about it how to help poor & needy man with Bitcoin. But I can't find any source to help them.

⎔ CRYPTOCITIZEN ┇ RULE & EARN 【 $CCASH 】
MMO RPG METAVERSE ON BSC ┇ FIGHT  • •  DRAG RACE  • •  EARN
➥ TELEGRAM ➥ TWITTER ➥ TWITCH ➥ WEBSITE  • • 【 WEBSITE 】
Alfarizi

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:18:20 AM

if success or success we have had the time to share experiences in the world of crypto to help people in need by giving them the capital to start to infestation so they can feel the fruits of their own business in the long term
christina30

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:28:32 AM

Its too very nice if you donate bitcoin in a poor or a charity.But i think they will accept bitcoin..LoL!!..because they dont know what is that.. try to cashout it and give them a cash instead of bitcoin.they said its better to give than to recieve because if ylu do that more blessing will come...
UlanganBik

Activity: 67
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:30:30 AM

it is a very good idea because poor people do not know how to make money so we can give him bitcoin but must be converted into money because they do not know about bitcoin so I think it's a brilliant idea
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: