Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 11:23:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will you donate Bitcoin for the poor and needy?  (Read 3967 times)
marzyyy

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:49:08 AM

It would be better if you make your bitcoins cash first before giving it to charity. This would speed up the process a lot, and would not risk your donation to change value.
Allortvaser

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:49:18 AM

I think Charity is a good thing but in forms of not donating money but better donating some real things
lnihjlbg

Activity: 76

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:51:05 AM

I agree with this, sharing with others in need
Because true as you say, life is short and only temporary, as long as we are able we must help others
and I feel comforted, reading people comments, "I'd better be richer first, to help others"
Since we do not know when we will die, we better breed to help everyone in need
I think sharing is a very important advantage of mankind and sharing makes us feel happy. But I think it's more realistic to donate bitcoin than cash to buy things because it would not allow those who got bitcoin to use it for other purposes but rather spend what they should spend.
Ruthless67

Activity: 54

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:17:20 AM

The poor and needy people donate bitcoin at least, but I think about it in the future as well as for generations to donate.
bitcoinorcash

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:29:24 AM

Will you donate Bitcoin for the poor and needy? As for me yes everyone should be fair and balance not only donate but also introduce the technology to the poor, so they can gain more knowledge about the new technology and use it For their daily basis for them  to be able  to earn some incone.. but for now i am honestly can tell you that i can't donate for not because i don't want to but because i need to earn more so i can help more people who is in need. Its kind of nice you know, helping others, giving without asking in return.  Grin
kjnfmplm

Activity: 364
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 11:40:54 AM

If I can support myself and is financially stable, why not? It is the best feeling to know that you can help people even if by simple means. I will donate not directly by bitcoin, but converting it to real money. If they somehow know how bitcoin works, then it is possible to give them bitcoins directly. But, i should be financially stable before I start to help others. Because, how can we help someone if even we can't help ourselves?
lucas.zimmer

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

Machine Learning & AI - Trustless Ledger System

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:51:18 AM

Why not it's nice helping people who are poor and needy if you have more blessings than them why not extend a helping hand on them or put up an organization wherein children of poor families who wants to study but don't have money will be given a scholarship to attain their dreams

I was thinking about it. As soon as I achieve regular income with my crypto currency trading I'll donate %10 of my income to the foundations that I know they are doing good job to help poor people.

leonora galvan

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:01:42 PM

The point is to keep a bitcoin separately for donation to the poor. Donating a bitcoin directly will make sense if the receiver is aware of the functioning of bitcoin and Cryptocurrency. A poor and / or needy man can be sometimes an educated man or a knowledgeable man who is struggling to meet his ends. Bitcoin can otherwise be encashed and given to the poor.

It is always better to think big. I would rather create a trust or try to invest in healthcare or education of a poor child. All quick helps will not last long. Educating one child by spending a $25000 or more will reap great benefits to the society in comparison with feeding a whole lot of people once with the same money. Though it is not bad to feed but it is better to invest in a system that more than once continually feeds.

Yes I will donate Bitcoin to the poor and needy the way I feel is best useful for them. One percentage of the income can always be set aside for donation. After all, life is short and it is best to help as much as we can.
yes if i will be the one to ask that question of course i will donate.but the poor people don't know what is bitcoin all about,but if you will ask me i would rather donate money from my bitcoin.but if i will my bitcoin they don't know where it come from, so i would donate groceries and clothes,so that's it .
Lorin

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:34:37 PM
Last edit: February 01, 2018, 12:46:22 PM by Lorin

If that happen I will donate some of my earning in bitcoins and also teach them how to use Bitcoin so in case if technology is active on their place they can work it  for their living .Helping people who are in needs  may help you live longer and it improves physical well being.
green_fish

Activity: 153

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:42:22 PM

If I had enough bitcoin, I wouldn't give it to them directly!

I will convert these COINS into legal tender and offer them opportunities to study or work!
tech72

Activity: 427

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 12:43:04 PM

He won't be able to use it. So, helping him by giving Bitcoin is a bad choice.

Buying Instagram followers from Zeru.com was a smart move. Real profiles, quick delivery, and an organic boost to my presence. Fantastic service, highly satisfied.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. Bought Instagram followers, and my profile skyrocketed. Genuine engagement, prompt delivery—best investment in my online presence.
Absolutely thrilled with Zeru.com. Purchased Instagram followers, and the results are phenomenal. Authentic growth, reliable service, and exceptional customer support. Highly recommend.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Acquired Instagram followers, and my influence soared. Organic engagement, instant delivery, and excellent customer service. Truly satisfied with the results.
Zeru.com delivered real YouTube subscribers, skyrocketing my channel's success. Trustworthy, efficient, and effective. The best investment for content creators.
Incredible service from Zeru.com. The Instagram likes I purchased were delivered instantly, boosting my online presence. Highly recommended for influencers.
Phenomenal experience with Zeru.com. Bought YouTube views and witnessed instant growth. Authentic engagement, timely delivery, and top-notch customer service. Absolutely satisfied.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Buying Twitter followers from them boosted my online presence. Authenticity, quick delivery, and stellar customer service – a winning combination for social media success.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Facebook likes purchase led to enhanced visibility. Trustworthy, efficient, and a game-changer for anyone aiming to boost social media presence.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Increased my Instagram views instantly. Quality service, quick results, and their team ensures satisfaction. A reliable choice.
Impressed with Zeru.com prompt service and genuine YouTube likes. Increased engagement and visibility have skyrocketed my channel's success. Highly recommend.
Buying Facebook followers from Zeru.com was a game-changer. Authentic profiles, quick delivery, and excellent customer support. Highly recommended for growth. 5/5 Stars rating.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. The TikTok followers I bought were high-quality, instantly elevating my content and giving my profile the attention it deserves.
Zeru.com delivers TikTok likes that matter. Genuine engagement, instant credibility, and a noticeable spike in my video views. An absolute game-changer.
Zeru.com
SocialMediaPanel.com is my trusted partner for social growth. Their SMM Panel, Social Media Panel, delivers authentic social media engagement, boosting my online presence effectively.
josegr4ham

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:43:52 PM

I won't donate my entire amount for the poor and needy but for sure I can donate a small part of it, like maximum 10%. I always donate 10% of my regular salary
bukikbarisan

Activity: 119

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:48:23 PM

I agree with offering bitcoin like charity and so on. I know there are some established charitable companies that will carry bitcoin as a donation. Now the issues I worry about may be a bit bored with the fact that they do not know how to handle bitcoins properly.
layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 12:52:17 PM

Some countries like Zimbabwe where their currency was fucked up by their governments, are now using crypto currencies. You can even donate Bitcoins to street beggars lols.

The point is to keep a bitcoin separately for donation to the poor. Donating a bitcoin directly will make sense if the receiver is aware of the functioning of bitcoin and Cryptocurrency. A poor and / or needy man can be sometimes an educated man or a knowledgeable man who is struggling to meet his ends. Bitcoin can otherwise be encashed and given to the poor.

It is always better to think big. I would rather create a trust or try to invest in healthcare or education of a poor child. All quick helps will not last long. Educating one child by spending a $25000 or more will reap great benefits to the society in comparison with feeding a whole lot of people once with the same money. Though it is not bad to feed but it is better to invest in a system that more than once continually feeds.

Yes I will donate Bitcoin to the poor and needy the way I feel is best useful for them. One percentage of the income can always be set aside for donation. After all, life is short and it is best to help as much as we can.
KITTY 0108

Activity: 147
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:53:14 PM

A very good idea, of course I really want, let alone to help the needy, hopefully useful

▰▰▰   Decentralized Sports   ⚽ ──   GlobaTalent    ── ⚽   Join PRE-ICO  ▰▰▰
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┃▮┃ Sport Blockchain Revolution ┃▮┃▬▬▬   ❱❱  April 16th, 2018 ❚ ❙ ❘
Telegram  ┃  Twitter  ┃  Facebook ┃  Whitepaper ┃ Bounty ┃  ANN Thread
crypteris

Activity: 159

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:59:34 PM

Well, what’s the difference actually? Whether you donate in bitcoins, dollars or pounds? When Bitcoin started it was a great donation instrument because there were almost no fees. But that’s not about the current situation.
nemesis_

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:04:37 PM

It is right to give back to others when you are already have enough. It is never a sin to share whatever you have especially to those less fortunate. It is really my plan to donate something for the poor and all those in need in the future when I already have enough to live my life with comfort. But I would probably donate cash rather than bitcoin. It would be easier for them to use this as it doesn't need an internet access. Also, they might not know how to properly this kind of cryptocurrency and it might only go to waste.

Beeskee

Activity: 90

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:07:46 PM

I already am. XD

I helped a friend out with an airdrop for an MN coin, got them set up so they can maintain it on their own. Their first payout after a month was $10k.

I think this is how cryptocurrency will really start to impact people's lives - help people out whenever you can, and let them know cryptocurrency paid for it. Cheesy

Tumblr has a lot of sad broke people if you need an audience.
Nivir

Activity: 868
Merit: 506

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:09:34 PM

Why not? Since last year I am taking a small portion of my crypto earnings to help some poor people. Still needs to be converted into fiat money though.
DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:11:44 PM

Part of my plan this year is to donate and sponsor the needy and poor in my community,ones I start to earn from my investment
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: