Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:52:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will you donate Bitcoin for the poor and needy?  (Read 3959 times)
jamesscorpin88

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:22:37 AM

Wonderful idea. It is very good to donate Bitcoin for poor and needy people in the world. Many of war victims are suffering from foods and other basic needs. Some of natural disaster affected peoples need urgent help. Some are suffering from starvation. After achieving Bitcoin, I will donate in my own country first and then in the world.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
uinu

Activity: 94
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:20:58 AM

Maybe bitcoin charity is good, but did not think about the knowledge level of the poor, I believe that in their population, few know bitcoin, so I believe that the bitcoin for cash or food will help them more Big.
Ketuvat

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:54:02 AM

Idea to donate bitcoin is a great idea.

But to be honest, we must think first, who are the poor and needy?
Are our donation will send to the real "poor and needy"? Or some rich man that disguise as poor and needy?

We must think that how our donation send to right people
Amelial

Activity: 160

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:16:13 AM

Yes, they can use btc to fullfill their needed so we have helped somebody and they can know btc
Geoll29

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:32:20 AM

I am willing donate part of my earnings to the poor and needy if my investments started to give me good income. As of now I haven't earned yet  where I can say that I am ready to retire. But still I am willing to give small donations to  groups who can show me that they are legitimate.

Watashi Yamashita

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:36:44 AM

The point is to keep a bitcoin separately for donation to the poor. Donating a bitcoin directly will make sense if the receiver is aware of the functioning of bitcoin and Cryptocurrency. A poor and / or needy man can be sometimes an educated man or a knowledgeable man who is struggling to meet his ends. Bitcoin can otherwise be encashed and given to the poor.

It is always better to think big. I would rather create a trust or try to invest in healthcare or education of a poor child. All quick helps will not last long. Educating one child by spending a $25000 or more will reap great benefits to the society in comparison with feeding a whole lot of people once with the same money. Though it is not bad to feed but it is better to invest in a system that more than once continually feeds.

Yes I will donate Bitcoin to the poor and needy the way I feel is best useful for them. One percentage of the income can always be set aside for donation. After all, life is short and it is best to help as much as we can.
If it happens that I have earned a lot of bitcoin and I was able to store more than what I am expecting, donating some of it to the poor would totally make me feel good. I don't want to be selfish and I also want to bless other people as long as the blessings for me keeps on coming. We should still be considerate that some unlucky people needs us more than we need them.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:39:09 AM

The point is to keep a bitcoin separately for donation to the poor. Donating a bitcoin directly will make sense if the receiver is aware of the functioning of bitcoin and Cryptocurrency. A poor and / or needy man can be sometimes an educated man or a knowledgeable man who is struggling to meet his ends. Bitcoin can otherwise be encashed and given to the poor.

It is always better to think big. I would rather create a trust or try to invest in healthcare or education of a poor child. All quick helps will not last long. Educating one child by spending a $25000 or more will reap great benefits to the society in comparison with feeding a whole lot of people once with the same money. Though it is not bad to feed but it is better to invest in a system that more than once continually feeds.

Yes I will donate Bitcoin to the poor and needy the way I feel is best useful for them. One percentage of the income can always be set aside for donation. After all, life is short and it is best to help as much as we can.
Why not? Bitcoin has been a blessing to many of us and giving back through donations for the poor and needy can be a way for us to show our kindness to people. Let us all be kind enough to give some of our blessing to others or else we may end up getting unlucky. Bitcoin changed our lives and we should also help them change ther lives with us as an instrument.
Coin12

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

1st of May

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:42:49 AM

I much better appreciated will donate fiat, I will convert my bitcoin to fiat so that they can use it. When you will send bitcoin direct to them, they  don't know how to use it, they don't have even a bitcoin wallet, much better if you give them a fiat than to bitcoin.

Its good time to introduce and teach them how to use it if they dont have any idea about that.
Its good time to spread word to the world to make them realize that bitcoin and altcoin are exist.
Donate bitcoin and donate knowledge. So you give them two things. Good enough

》》  HashCard   ∥|▌ REVOLUTIONISING HOW YOU USE CREDIT & DEBIT CARDS
▌|∥     JOIN WHITELIST     ∥|▐
Whitepaper TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumGithubYoutubeANN Thread
meidut

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:50:05 AM

Yes, I want to donate a little money to the poor and needy, this is a very noble and good way, because by donating to the needy, we will help them financially, we are human so that when we are good to help our fellow human beings.
etetecoin

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:22:26 AM

I agreewith you
snedyolo

Activity: 226
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:45:28 AM

That depends on whether they can be able to utilize bitcoin to improve their situation. I mean when they are really in need, I think that regular cash will be enough to help them. Unless, bitcoin is necessary for their situation, then only that time will I donate.

Dulanjaya

Activity: 79

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:50:16 AM

Sometimes, it can be done. We have heard so many scams related to bitcoin, more people caught and lost their money because of the scams though they had humanity. I will donate bitcoin for poor and needy if I can assure there is no scam.
aa12269

Activity: 52
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:34:04 AM

Yes i will donate bitcoin for the poor and needy if i have a lot of bitcoin why not... i will because helping people is nice or sharing what you have is one way to thanks God.
then help me I have no money for food
aa12269

Activity: 52
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:22:52 AM

Sometimes, it can be done. We have heard so many scams related to bitcoin, more people caught and lost their money because of the scams though they had humanity. I will donate bitcoin for poor and needy if I can assure there is no scam.
and what need proof that I am not a scammer?
lamjed

Activity: 104
Merit: 18

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:28:17 AM

Why not?.. Donation as an act of charity is very important to make the balance of the society even if the government can not do it. We all need to help each other to lead the society to a better place.
Serious475

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:34:18 AM

If I will be rich, I can give my profit from earning Bitcoin to the poor and needy. In my current state, it is a no. I also need to earn money to give all my needs. if there is an excess blessing that will be given to me by earning Bitcoin, then I will give it. I will only give Bitcoins specifically for children who doesn't have experienced school/education, because having a degree will give them job and it will last long than donating for food. As of now, I can't do that but this plan will be my goal in the future.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:40:15 AM

I can donate Bitcoin for the needy but not for the poor, need is a emergency requirement for such poor who are really in need and cannot work in real life due to their old age but for the people who can work and earn it is better they can find a job to work and earn but not do business by getting donations which are actually not the right decision which puts them in vain.
wolfgang56

Activity: 248
Merit: 100

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:51:57 AM

I will donate bitcoin if needed but of course I will convert it first into paper money then gave it to the community which I chose to give because I bet that some of the charity will not accept bitcoin regardless whether they know about bitcoin or not. And I am guaranteed that if I gave paper money it will be directly to the charity and not to the pockets of people whose in the charity.

Adine.lablab

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:29:09 PM

Yes i will donate if i have a successfull in bitcoin and have more profits in bitcoin to the people who needed like in charity that needs a donation i will shate my blessing to them and also give knowledge to other people who needs an extra income and the people who cant find a job because bitcoin help us in many ways.
odranoel

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:34:13 PM

Yes ofcourse, if given a chance to success here why not? Not only the poor but all others who are badly needed. Orphanage and churches as well will be donated if given a chance. But i know it will be happen time comes sooner and later.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: