Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:06:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will you donate Bitcoin for the poor and needy?  (Read 3967 times)
millionaireshs

Activity: 353
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:13:53 AM

The point is to keep a bitcoin separately for donation to the poor. Donating a bitcoin directly will make sense if the receiver is aware of the functioning of bitcoin and Cryptocurrency. A poor and / or needy man can be sometimes an educated man or a knowledgeable man who is struggling to meet his ends. Bitcoin can otherwise be encashed and given to the poor.

It is always better to think big. I would rather create a trust or try to invest in healthcare or education of a poor child. All quick helps will not last long. Educating one child by spending a $25000 or more will reap great benefits to the society in comparison with feeding a whole lot of people once with the same money. Though it is not bad to feed but it is better to invest in a system that more than once continually feeds.

Yes I will donate Bitcoin to the poor and needy the way I feel is best useful for them. One percentage of the income can always be set aside for donation. After all, life is short and it is best to help as much as we can.

I agree that there will be organizations who will accept Bitcoin as donations especially it is the trend today, seems like everyone will be more open to crypto currency despite the fact that it is risky in some ways.

Maybe, like the major concern here, we need to be sure that these organizations is far from possible scams and has a great knowledge in using these cryptos. We should have the assurance that all of our donations, if ever, will be in good hands and can truly help these unfortunate people.
julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:34:28 AM

The point is to keep a bitcoin separately for donation to the poor. Donating a bitcoin directly will make sense if the receiver is aware of the functioning of bitcoin and Cryptocurrency. A poor and / or needy man can be sometimes an educated man or a knowledgeable man who is struggling to meet his ends. Bitcoin can otherwise be encashed and given to the poor.

It is always better to think big. I would rather create a trust or try to invest in healthcare or education of a poor child. All quick helps will not last long. Educating one child by spending a $25000 or more will reap great benefits to the society in comparison with feeding a whole lot of people once with the same money. Though it is not bad to feed but it is better to invest in a system that more than once continually feeds.

Yes I will donate Bitcoin to the poor and needy the way I feel is best useful for them. One percentage of the income can always be set aside for donation. After all, life is short and it is best to help as much as we can.

I agree that there will be organizations who will accept Bitcoin as donations especially it is the trend today, seems like everyone will be more open to crypto currency despite the fact that it is risky in some ways.

Maybe, like the major concern here, we need to be sure that these organizations is far from possible scams and has a great knowledge in using these cryptos. We should have the assurance that all of our donations, if ever, will be in good hands and can truly help these unfortunate people.

If you really want to donate an organization about poor and needy well, there's another way to make you hassle free to donate or help for those who needs and that is through convert bitcoin into fiat ,so that no need for an organization
to convert it into fiat and could make them directly to buy some foods and basics to share it for those who necessarily need it.
so that there wiol be no hassle and can directly to use that needs
u01p113

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:55:28 AM

Don`t think the poor and needy would know what to do with Bitcoin. I would rather donate fiat or buy food and closes for them. I think that would be wisely.
labs0918

Activity: 205
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:48:18 AM

why not but I rather donate fiat because it is more useful than bitcoin. Before I will donate to the poor i will help first my relatives.

Kahoy01

Activity: 481
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:15:15 AM

I think this might positively affect bitcoin and of course its value. The more convenient a product is the more people would be encouraged and interested to use it. If every country in the world would support a certain company that supports bitcoin transactions and the like, this would make bitcoin transactions faster, more efficient and more accesible which would encourage bitcoin users more and might even encourage others to use bitcoins for transaction.

larva

Activity: 16
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:20:22 AM

excellent for people who like to do charitable works and are so humble as not to want to know who was donated because the simple act of doing good, feels great. Very good and up by the cryptocurrencies,I can not understand the story is real or not, online there are so many donate special on coin is not really poor, the bitcoin is what they really need.
pxo.011

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:21:37 AM

in my opinion no but i will teach them how to earn bitcoin by their own, because if i were that needy i will choose tutorial how to earn bitcoin in that way i dont need to beg or get a hand in my life in crypto world
tegarp90

Activity: 546

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:26:19 AM

maybe i will just convert my bitcoin first to my local money so i can donate some money for them.
If i want donate my bitcoin, lol they don't even have a bitcoin address XD
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:34:01 AM

Personally, I think it is not appropriate to give Bitcoin to the poor and needy. Bitcoin needs internet and gadgetsIn order to maximize its benefits. Considering a lifestyle of a poor, I think they can't maximize its use.
Fiat is the best to offer the poor to prevent the rigor of conversion. Contributing an anonymous coin to a charity foundation can make one susceptible to scam. Such fund should be channeled in traceable form, to allow prosecution of use.  
Precisely fiat is more suitable and effective to donate to the poor or needy. Also I am considering to donate foods, clothes and medicine to them instead of cash because that is what they truly need in their daily life. But then giving cash is not bad but make sure that you would donate it in a responsible way.
swordling143

Activity: 360

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:37:45 AM

I would probably if it would help them in ways. Still, I doubt that the needy would utilize bitcoin the way we do, which is why it is still ideal to cash out some bitcoin for them to use in any ways they could possibly want. Still, I am willing to do this unless of course if I have some extra. Otherwise, I would be the one in need.
bitorama

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:19:37 AM

as transactions are traceable, maybe that's a good way to superwise the uses of the donations
mitchel_am

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:34:40 AM

Poor and needy are often hopeless and they can not help themselves to grow. I think someone should help them so if we will able to help them from bitcoin than I agree we should do it
eolitic

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:50:21 AM

in my opinion the main thing here is desire, if you feel like donating and helping other people, it's absolutely not important to donate fiat money or crypto)) of course, there are many details to work on, but the idea is nice, so it's just a matter of time
wesbrook2

Activity: 81

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:57:20 AM

Of course yes I will donate bitcoin for the poor because they are humans like us. They also need money to live. But they must use it safely and correctly
thompson30

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:10:23 PM

Yes I will donate bitcoin for them because I know the feeling that you eill not eat allday for your kids and love ones
Andruha1993

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 12:27:07 PM

If I have a lot of bitcoins, then I will translate them to the poor and needy, but so far I do not know yet such an organization (company) that takes bitcoin for the poor. I'm sure that such will soon appear.
Kadal Ijo

Activity: 1162
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:53:36 PM

With or without bitcoin I will help people in need, happiness is because it can give to others, not have any luxury items included, when they see smile then the life of this world like heaven.

Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:56:12 PM

With or without bitcoin I will help people in need, happiness is because it can give to others, not have any luxury items included, when they see smile then the life of this world like heaven.

This is true.  Plus it would be a hassle if those poor and needy will have to convert bitcoins to fiat.  What if they do not know anything from it.  Or they will not consider it as a help or someone would take advantage of using bitcoin as a help.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:06:12 PM

Indeed. We should help even it is by bitcoin or not because it is not about the thing that you are giving to them because it is the love that you gave to them once you hand over your donations that can help their in their daily lives like clothes and other necessities or foods that can help them to survive for their everyday struggle.
budi691

Activity: 1260
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:06:41 PM

everyone in the world will never hesitate to share, the easiest thing to do is to share with people closest to you. surely around us there are people who can not afford, there is no reason for us to give them happiness, behind it there must be the best reply from god. I'm sure of it!
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: