Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:15:29 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will you donate Bitcoin for the poor and needy?  (Read 3967 times)
Coral27

Activity: 184
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:19:02 PM

Yes absolutely 😀. Helping people is one of the most awesome thing to do. Seeing the people smile at you when you help them is the most important thing.
Indeed it is really good and amazing feeling to help someone needy, as it is a kind of duty of us to help and support people who are not having any source of income or any guardian to feed them, educate them and to support them, so yes I will also help them if I ever got a chance for it. There are a lot of NGO and well fair in this regard we can help them through this as well, so donation with bitcoin is awesome.
Arumi.Bilqis

Activity: 457
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:35:43 PM

Of course, many agree with this idea because all who have succeeded in bitcoin must have high solidarity but need to be formed some committee to function as a team in order to run well.
riskarcher

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:53:58 PM

there are many bounty projects that bring peace, health, and technological improvements to society by donating using Bitcoin. I think bitcoin has done a lot of good things without us knowing. but the most important is from ourselves, how to divide some of our property for the needy and around us. if you have done good in my opinion is enough us as human beings useful in life

weston4mills

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:00:57 PM

You need to follow some rules in the financials world. People should be generous and if they can afford it they should always donate to charity. I am part of the people who want to help others

Stockus Trading Platform— Join the future of Financial Markets
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ 
  ◆ Twitter Facebook • • TelegramMedium  ◆
Andri.Ghani

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:09:02 PM

this is a positive thing so it needs strong support from all friends who have joined in bitcointalk but it needs good coordination in order to run well in fundraising and can be channeled to those who need Wink Wink
Ais08

Activity: 983
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:19:27 PM

Of course it's the thing that must be obeyed as a faithful, that there is our hard work of 2.5% for us donate to the people who are not mampuh even to orphans, so that the fortune that we can continue to flow from the prayers they pray for us ..
Jackypot

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 10:11:25 PM

People should be very well informed about bitcoin and its operation, if this were not so, they would not know what to do with this type of donations and they would not get the most out of it to benefit people.
creamy08

Activity: 102
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:20:19 PM

I am poor and needy. Will you donate me 0.01 bitcoin. This post will be ignored.

It is easy to talk about donating but everyone want's to keep thing's for them self's.
I will as I have it, but right now im in the stage pf saving. Being poor and needy doesnt mean that you will just depend to the people who are rich. Even you are poor you can do anything to earn money and to be rich someday. Honestly speaking most of the rich and successful people also came from a poor family. Only the courage and desire of theor hearts lead them to where they are now.

Very well said.
I agree with this,and being a poor is not a hindrance also, IF? you have the courage,eagernes and the dream to become successful someday.Learn to stand in your feet and don't rely on others nor complain and curse them for not giving you,they also struggle to get what they have now.
Dewi08

Activity: 1624
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:24:54 PM

Of course I will donate my bitcoin results for good, in order to help people less fortunate, and certainly if we do good to others then our livelihood will flow like water ..
bert20

Activity: 85

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:35:51 PM

Yes I will give if necessary but they know to use it because a poor or a needy minor thing just give them fun. Should they focus attention to teach to learn how to do the bitcoin to learn them and change their lives because a poor when many give or donate for them they no longer find to work or porsue find profitable. They expect them to, they no longer work.
heninur

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:38:03 PM

The point is to keep a bitcoin separately for donation to the poor. Donating a bitcoin directly will make sense if the receiver is aware of the functioning of bitcoin and Cryptocurrency. A poor and / or needy man can be sometimes an educated man or a knowledgeable man who is struggling to meet his ends. Bitcoin can otherwise be encashed and given to the poor.

It is always better to think big. I would rather create a trust or try to invest in healthcare or education of a poor child. All quick helps will not last long. Educating one child by spending a $25000 or more will reap great benefits to the society in comparison with feeding a whole lot of people once with the same money. Though it is not bad to feed but it is better to invest in a system that more than once continually feeds.

Yes I will donate Bitcoin to the poor and needy the way I feel is best useful for them. One percentage of the income can always be set aside for donation. After all, life is short and it is best to help as much as we can.
sharing sustenance is a noble treatment, and giving happiness to others. Especially if our income from bitcoin is more than enough, so it is our duty to help people in need.
But I think, before we help others, it would be better if we provide assistance to the closest people first such as parents, relatives, then others. I think it's better to give them cash than to give them a bitcoin, so they can use it more easily.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
zxl912157

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:42:08 PM

According to my belief, 2.5% of our possessions are the rights of the poor and the needy.
Gold or other property must still be set aside for them. and it is a duty when reaching the maximum limit.
bayong

Activity: 197

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:42:17 AM

If i have a lot of bitcoin,yes, i will donate but not bitcoin,instead of bitcoin i will give cash.Even now i earn a little i will share my blessing to those who in need the most.
jassanpary

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:49:08 AM

If i have a lot of bitcoin,yes, i will donate but not bitcoin,instead of bitcoin i will give cash.Even now i earn a little i will share my blessing to those who in need the most.
Yes, I'll donate bitcoin for the poor and needy. If I have sufficient coins with me then I'll do this. This is a kind of charity, I also feel that instead of giving the bitcoin It would be better if we give cash, because poor people are not able use the bitcoin so better convert the bitcoin into cash give them.

.arianee ╢╟ Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
WhitePaper ◨ ◭ Ann Thread
Discord ►◄ Telegram ►◄ Reddit ►◄ Twitter ►◄ Instagram ►◄ Medium ►◄ Linkedin
lfc_san

Activity: 132

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:05:00 PM

When people first to know bitcoin, it can be said that the person needs bitcoin and poor of bitcoin. And that's a normal thing to happen. I think the right context to do bitcoin donation is very complicated. So I will donate but with a very clear reason.
AntonGrishko

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:06:27 PM

If you want, it's your own decision to donate. Any form of donation is good enough and not only limited to Bitcoin.
zabjerr

Activity: 121

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 12:25:04 PM

When I have lots of bitcoins I can help the poor in my ear and teach them how to bitcoin so they also have bitcoin and they will also provide and help the poor
Mcdacillo

Activity: 148

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:37:37 PM

The point is to keep a bitcoin separately for donation to the poor. Donating a bitcoin directly will make sense if the receiver is aware of the functioning of bitcoin and Cryptocurrency. A poor and / or needy man can be sometimes an educated man or a knowledgeable man who is struggling to meet his ends. Bitcoin can otherwise be encashed and given to the poor.

It is always better to think big. I would rather create a trust or try to invest in healthcare or education of a poor child. All quick helps will not last long. Educating one child by spending a $25000 or more will reap great benefits to the society in comparison with feeding a whole lot of people once with the same money. Though it is not bad to feed but it is better to invest in a system that more than once continually feeds.

Yes I will donate Bitcoin to the poor and needy the way I feel is best useful for them. One percentage of the income can always be set aside for donation. After all, life is short and it is best to help as much as we can.

In my opinion, I will not donate bitcoin for poor and needy because I know that they do not have enough or not at all knowledge about bitcoin. So how come they can use bitcoin for theirselves. On the other hand, if I have enough bitcoin, some of it I will convert in into fiat money that we used today and by that I will use my money to give help to poor and needy and also I will give some of money to any charity to help also others.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity

websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:41:05 PM

Absolutely yes, if i have a huge amount of cryptocurrency then i will try to help other people to reach their dreams. Cryptocurrency is one of the easiest way to earn money and sustain your daily needs and it was a good thing to help people to make this world a better place to live.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
Pegiz

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:39:39 AM

i read on one source that mining was created for the needy. Meaning, people give resources from their computers, and the money is received by funds for poor people.
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: