Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:45:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: litecoin lost  (Read 146 times)
San4ik25 (OP)

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 02:29:41 PM

Merry Christmas together,

my english is not the best, but maybe you can help me to solve my problem.

Because of the coin of the day tweet from mcafee I wanted to buy the reddcoin, so I bought a litecoin at cryptopia
and exchanged it with the reddcoin, maybe because of the huge pump the fees were to low, and now I have zero litecoins and zero reddcoins.
how long I have to wait until the transaction is cancelled and I recieve my litecoins back, and what can I do myself to speed it up a little bit ?

Try the first decentralized storage based on IOTAs tangle with free downloads. https://oysterstorage.com/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thepr0digy21

Activity: 137
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 04:27:00 PM

I dont quite follow what happened here, but I would recommend reaching out to the Cryptopia staff to see the status of your trade. Aditionally, I wouldnt recommend trading based off the Mcafee tweets. It basically turns into a pump and dump where the price of the crypto will skyrocket up, and other users will then trade immediately as it reaches its peak....usually resulting in a large dip.
PaRiTyyy

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:28:09 PM

Because of the coin of the day tweet from mcafee I wanted to buy the reddcoin, so I bought a litecoin at cryptopia
and exchanged it with the reddcoin, maybe because of the huge pump the fees were to low, and now I have zero litecoins and zero reddcoins.
how long I have to wait until the transaction is cancelled and I recieve my litecoins back, and what can I do myself to speed it up a little bit ?

You should definitely contact cryptopia. Do is ASAP otherwise you will most likely lose your coins.
San4ik25 (OP)

Activity: 104

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 06:43:13 PM

I dont quite follow what happened here, but I would recommend reaching out to the Cryptopia staff to see the status of your trade. Aditionally, I wouldnt recommend trading based off the Mcafee tweets. It basically turns into a pump and dump where the price of the crypto will skyrocket up, and other users will then trade immediately as it reaches its peak....usually resulting in a large dip.
yeah i know i wanted to buy it the first seconds and sell it 1 minute later. But doesnt work for me.

Try the first decentralized storage based on IOTAs tangle with free downloads. https://oysterstorage.com/
RominaViewly

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 07:13:50 PM

You should def. do something an contact them, don't wait for a sign , take the lead.

Merry Christmas and I hope everything turns out OK
Arwinkim

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 04:58:00 AM

Even though this is an old thread but merely following tweet from mcafee tweets can be fatal if you don't conduct you own research too. Don't get blinded by people that you think "pro" because they also make mistakes.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: