Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 07:06:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Exodus Eden wallet and Ripple Problem.  (Read 143 times)
isotman (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:24:07 PM

Hey guys. newbie here. Yesterday i wanted to send my 924 xrp to my bittrex account and it did not happen but there was no ripples in my wallet anymore. after i checked that the server s2.ripple.com. it is down. so when i explore my wallet address it shows my ballance with 924 ripples. But i cant see them in my wallet. So what can i do about it ? is waiting only option or can i send my ripples with private key somehow even my wallet shows 0 balance ? Thanks.
Rotesplus

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:39:33 PM

could you clarify the problem?
grizzleypiper

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:19:04 PM

I'm having the same problem! The problem seems to happen in the exchange section on Exodus Eden, in my case I was exchanging ETH to XRP and during the exchange Exodus Eden uses Shape Shift it emptied my wallet. When I go to Ripple Accounts Explorer, I can see my Ripple. Does anyone know how I can get Exodus Eden to show the proper amount in my wallet or how to get my Ripple shares to a hard wallet. Thanks grizzleypiper
AmishBTC

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:28:21 PM

Same problem
Frizzel

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:13:54 PM

Same problem

Same here!

Exchange LiteCoin to Ripple, send Ripple to Bitfinex. My Wallet ist empty, no Ripple on Bitfinex. But the Ripple Accounts Explorer show me my full amount in Exodus Eden!
HashFace

Activity: 406
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:03:44 AM

I hold Ripple in Eden, and have the same problem.  They are talking about this on the Eden Slack Channel, the developers are there and responding, but it doesn't look like a quick fix anytime soon.  

First of all, keep in mind Eden is their experimental "unsupported" version of Exodus.  

The problem here is that Ripple apparently deactivated a server that was being used by Eden to sync the wallet.  There is no timeline or info as when/if Ripple will turn it back on or when the Exodus staff can develop a work around.  The other issue is that there is no way to extract your private key from Eden's Ripple wallet, so you can't just move the coins to a new wallet.  

They say the coins are safe, and won't be lost, but they have no time line on when the issue will be resolved.
mromeroii

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:44:29 PM

Theres someone who made a solution to this, you might think this is bs but it actually worked and fixed my problem I haven't had an issue since. Eden has trouble connecting to the s1 and s2 servers so if you enter them into the command manually they will prevent exodus from disconnecting your balance.

Windows: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQRkBXV2Mxw&t=2s

Mac: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kux6TXx_DhI

if you wish to thank me: rbBVB22HDjfwP3L9aB6NwRh19iNWeZ81K

OlivierQueen

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:10:16 PM

Hi guys, got the same problem.
Is it already fixed with someone ?
Pages: [1]
  Print