Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:54:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CAMPBX EXPIRED BITCOIN ADDRESS PROBLEMS!  (Read 1408 times)
skinnybook12 (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2013, 05:16:25 AM

CAMPBX CHANGED THE BITCOIN ADDRESS I HAVE ALWAYS USED FOR BITCOIN DEPOSITS from my Btc Wallet, with me totally unaware of their change, and unable to know about their change without first logging in to their system before the Bitcoin transfer.
As such, I now have about 57 BITCOINS THAT ARE NOT BEING POSTED BY CAMPBX TO MY ACCOUNT.  I have not received help from
their help desk or systems administrator in "finding" my bitcoins which from the data on blockchain.info ARE CLEARLY SITTING IN THEIR "OLD" DEPOSIT ADDRESS.  This would be a lot of money for me to loose, and Campbx has not taken it as seriously as I do.

Is there any way anyone at Campbx or anywhere knows what I can be done to get my bitcoins back from their previous deposit
address with Campbx ?  I needed this $ "yesterday" and have no idea what Campbx is doing about the matter because they have
not kept me updated.  Is there any agency besides the Federal Department of Treasury Regulation, and the State of Georgia Department of Finance and Banking is able to help me in this matter if Campbx fails to honor it's promises?
skinnybook12 (OP)

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 08:18:22 PM

Campbx came through in "finding" my Bitcons on the old Btc deposit address.  The bitcoins were back in my account a couple days after I posted on this facebook site.  Campbx from my POV has delivered and I would certainly use them in the future!  Good job Campbx.  I noticed that even their site is way faster with few to no programming hiccups (as there were in the past), I assume because of their data center upgrades.

Campbx came through in my case, and I would certainly use their services again.  The only issue I see is that their help desk / IT support desk is not big enough and they need to spend money on that to keep the customers they do have and grow their business.  If they keep improving with good leadership and help desk services, I could imagine Campbx taking away significant market share from MtGox in the coming years.
DannyHamilton
Legendary

Activity: 3388
Merit: 4653

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 08:28:49 PM

Glad to hear that this was resolved satisfactorily.  I hope you've learned a valuable lesson about always checking any bitcoin address before sending bitcoins.  You should NEVER assume that any address that you've ever used in the past is still valid.  There can be a variety of issues that can make bitcoin addresses permanently inaccessible.
DealMaker

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 23, 2013, 08:22:15 PM

So what excuse do they have for this fella? -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=163978.msg2993282#msg2993282
CEG5952

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Buy and sell bitcoins,

View Profile
August 24, 2013, 04:36:48 AM

So what excuse do they have for this fella? -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=163978.msg2993282#msg2993282

Yikes.  Undecided

b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
August 24, 2013, 07:58:27 AM

I think it might be a technical problem (or they are stealing coins)
DealMaker

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 06:55:30 PM

I think it might be a technical problem (or they are stealing coins)

Whatever the problem is, it now has a face and name -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=281042.0
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: