Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:16:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mcafee upcoming coin looks like DOGE coin  (Read 360 times)
lokkom (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:46:58 PM

Macfee so far has a history for pumping coins that are under $1, he goes for dirt cheap. Right now DOGE coin is getting a big boost out of no where. I would not be surprised if he announces DOGE coin as the coin of the day tomorrow. Look at the rise it's doing right now. Get in while it's cheap!!!! Check the charts and the rise yourself in the last hour if you don't believe me!
Articlepro

Activity: 276

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 04:56:57 PM

No way hahaha Doge is a shit coin. He will lost all of their credibility if he does it.

I bet that the next coin will be the SCORE coin.

Earn Passive Icome with the best Perpetual Dex: https://gmx.io/#/?ref=claim
 *Image Removed*
YuurinBee

Activity: 233
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 05:00:31 PM

I could actually see him do DOGE coin now lol - he is in hxc shill mode now

MetaBrands Discord: https://discord.gg/metabrands
MetaBrands Telegram: https://t.me/metabrands
Salesman4coinZ

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:01:45 PM

Haha thats a good thread! Which one will be the next mcafee coin!? So when this thread get enough attention, this thread can pump the coins a little bit without mcafee!
chefbauer

Activity: 171

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:25:50 PM

What the hell is happening with Mcafee? He is just trying to pump all the coins that are undervalued right now.
First it was reddcoin, now doge? Well he hasn't tweeted that before, but if he does it, the price will skyrocket.

liquidX3

Merit: 22

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:55:23 PM

What the hell is happening with Mcafee? He is just trying to pump all the coins that are undervalued right now.
First it was reddcoin, now doge? Well he hasn't tweeted that before, but if he does it, the price will skyrocket.

He is trying to get a good profit by raising these coins

Yesterday it was DGB.
Today rdd
tomorrow is will...

EINC   ■■■■■   ETHERINC - an ETHEREUM FORK   ■■■■■   EINC         
DAO 2.0 is LIVE - Register your DAO Now ▐||   ETHEREUM HOLDERS ((   CLAIM ETI    ))
Whitepaper   ▲   Telegram   ▲   Twitter   ▲   Medium   ▲   Reddit   ▲   ANN Thread
Despacito

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:08:15 PM

Macfee so far has a history for pumping coins that are under $1, he goes for dirt cheap. Right now DOGE coin is getting a big boost out of no where. I would not be surprised if he announces DOGE coin as the coin of the day tomorrow. Look at the rise it's doing right now. Get in while it's cheap!!!! Check the charts and the rise yourself in the last hour if you don't believe me!

I'm sorry, yet nobody cares about doge coin trash. You're probably a doge holder and you're trying to spread rumours about doge, please stop it. This will never work. People know what is what on the market.
cryptorTUX

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:11:12 PM

I'm sorry, yet nobody cares about doge coin trash. You're probably a doge holder and you're trying to spread rumours about doge, please stop it. This will never work. People know what is what on the market.

You can be easily wrong, not many people know what is market and how it works. Most of people that invest in cryptocurrency are first time investors which means that you have many inexperienced people that are trading right now. That's why it is relatively easy to manipulate the market and do all sorts of pump & dump schemes - because people don't know how to think for themselves.
onlyyou34

Activity: 602
Merit: 12

elysian.finance

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:24:34 PM

Dogecoin is a very purposeless coin but it does surprises twice a year.

Be prepare for everything  Cheesy

ELYSIAN FINANCE      Next generation reverse backed token   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     Github  ◥ Telegram   ◥ Twitter   ◥ Discord             Trustless and decentralized 
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN Elysian Finance   ❰❰❰                     Stake and bond to earn up to 1000% APY 
yesboiasni

Activity: 90
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:31:44 PM

Damn look at ReddCoin.
he tweeted it for coin of the day

----------- CHECK SHOPIFY STORES ON SALE ------------------
 -------------   https://www.oklox.com ----------------
lokkom (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:40:58 PM

for all the shit talkers, I called dogecoin at 56 sats now look 67 sats
justin86

Activity: 406

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:44:23 PM

He is probably making profit from those coins, considering his picks most are shit coins. I think you should not buy them if they are already pumped.

itsmeram

Activity: 212
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:50:30 PM

Anyone has an idea of why he is trying to hype all the coins that he can? I dont see any necessity of doing that. Anyway, i invested in Reddcoin when he said that, and i already have a profit of more than 30% right now.
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:50:58 PM

If he recommends dogecoin then he will lose all credibility. It will have to be a privacy coin which he said are going to be big next year, and one which has not yet pumped. XSPEC is a likely contender, it is still around $1.50 and should be priced like monero

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
sandy14350

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:52:06 PM

actually he is doing a god thing... letting the world know the potentiality of under valued coins and giving the  coomunityof those coins a hope to live in this pump and dump world... he is educating people...he never asked to buy or sell anything.... first understand that guys
Pickle-Rick

Activity: 143
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 07:24:01 PM

He is probably making profit from those coins, considering his picks most are shit coins. I think you should not buy them if they are already pumped.

Not probably. Definitely. Plus I am sure he must have friends in on it too. Free money.
adroitful_one
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041

1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 07:53:17 PM

I don't think so. DOGE has been slowly climbing over the last few days. This is not the first time this has happened with it. Usually it will climb to about 80 satoshis or so and then tank down fast. I've seen this happen about 3 times already with DOGE in the past.
pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:05:05 PM

McAfee is an asshole man.
But yes,the coins he announces to be the coin of the day does get pumped the next day. And the day after,kaboom it gets dumped.
DOGE is a very very very underrated coin,so even if he declares it to be coin of the day,it is not going to affect much,because one day or the other,its price will go up worth its potential.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
Mr.Lait

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:18:29 PM

ahaha), I will believe more that if he will pump tomorrow Blocktix (TIX) this coin is worth it

wapperjaw

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:24:31 PM

If he recommends dogecoin then he will lose all credibility. It will have to be a privacy coin which he said are going to be big next year, and one which has not yet pumped. XSPEC is a likely contender, it is still around $1.50 and should be priced like monero

Hasn't he already lost all credibility?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: