Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:33:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 10 year coins  (Read 113 times)
MoonIsBlue (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:48:31 PM

What are coins you see still being around in 10 years? What coins do you think have the potential to be next equivalent of Google(Alphabet), Amazon, Microsoft, Apple, Visa, Wells Fargo etc by marketcap?

Just make assumptions based on current visions, global reach and solutions. I'd like to hear about actuall companies though, not currencies i.e. Monero, Verge, BCH, BTC, Dash etc.

Would be interesting to see.

Myself I'd think of perhaps; Ripple, Lumens, Maybe IOTA, NEM and the NXT series.

Sorliand

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:00:05 PM

hope 1 coin to be more than Amazon, Microsoft, Apple, Visa, Wells Fargo etc by marketcap after 10 years or 20 years.

bitcoin can be bigger than google but no know  about others
MoonIsBlue (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:06:24 PM

hope 1 coin to be more than Amazon, Microsoft, Apple, Visa, Wells Fargo etc by marketcap after 10 years or 20 years.

bitcoin can be bigger than google but no know  about others

True but I think its fair to assume that with a whole new industry much like with the internet that we will see some companies here succeed similarily to those early days. We might have the second Google or Amazon here, though it is very hard to tell and such a company might not even exist at the moment.

Freebieindia

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:08:49 PM

if you are asking for 10 years, i can only trust Bitcoin and Ethereum for such a long run.
@ngelcryptopia

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:13:16 PM

I recommend NEO.
A few high quality ICO are launching on the NEO platform and technically supported by NEO.
Most of the ICOs are by existing companies with existing customer base in China. For example an upcoming ICO THEKEY actually is collaborating with the Chinese government.
NEO has its own alliance and supported by big Chinese companies, so I do think they will be around for a long time.

sycaburatan

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:02:42 PM

What are coins you see still being around in 10 years? What coins do you think have the potential to be next equivalent of Google(Alphabet), Amazon, Microsoft, Apple, Visa, Wells Fargo etc by marketcap?

Just make assumptions based on current visions, global reach and solutions. I'd like to hear about actuall companies though, not currencies i.e. Monero, Verge, BCH, BTC, Dash etc.

Would be interesting to see.

Myself I'd think of perhaps; Ripple, Lumens, Maybe IOTA, NEM and the NXT series.
Most of the alts will be gone,few will only survive the ones with a great product or use to the real world will achieve success.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: