Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:09:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is coinbase still reliable?  (Read 103 times)
joshuab90 (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 05:02:30 PM

With recent regards to insider trading, all the issues, and horrible customer support, Is coinbase reliable? https://cryptocolumn.com/coinbase-still-reliable/
chefbauer

Activity: 171
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:05:04 PM

No, of course not, that is the most shitty wallet/exchange that exist, they have been acting with bitcoin cash and roger ver together in order to make bitcoin go down.
Avoid this wallet, and the exchange, they are only manipulators.

BaXTeR403

Activity: 43

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 05:10:51 PM

No, of course not, that is the most shitty wallet/exchange that exist, they have been acting with bitcoin cash and roger ver together in order to make bitcoin go down.
Avoid this wallet, and the exchange, they are only manipulators.

I'm by no means defending them but they're definitely not the worst. The thing people need to understand is they got hit by a MASSIVE wave of new investors in a short amount of time and their systems have had trouble handling it all. As far as customer service goes they most likely don't have enough employees to handle all of the incoming support requests, again because of the massive number of new accounts.

At the same time though they certainly could have anticipated these things and did a poor job planning for them.

The insider trading thing is definitely sketchy too.
Redbackone

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:13:16 PM

They're not the worst but they are terrible. Their systems always shutdown during critical periods for investors. Their customer service is terrible and they are absolutely conducting insider trading from the BCASH situation.
JNR

Activity: 585
Merit: 100

@JNRcryptobox

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:16:18 PM

if you want to use it as a wallet to keep your btc, eth and Ltc is good
but if you want to trade crypto, just use bittrex or poloniex

Follow my twitter JNR CryptoBox - then DM me i will follow you back
Just Contact Me if you Need Me
Ξ BITCOINTALK Ξ  Ξ TWITTER Ξ Ξ TELEGRAM Ξ 
cryptousher

Activity: 30

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:23:58 PM

About the wallet its no doubt a good one and genuine ans quite secure. But the fees are hell too highwhich makes it worthless for small users like us. I started with it and the fees are higher than anything, and no option to reduce it like other wallets as mycellium and blockchain.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: