Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:01:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: what Programming language Should I use for new Crypto coin  (Read 197 times)
Bitcoinpower100 (OP)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:51:01 PM

Hey Guys!

I'm trying to

A. learn coding so that I may form a new coin.
-Which in your opinion do you think is the best programming language for building a New Crypto Coin?

Or

B. Is there someone out there that would be interested in partnering up and understands the programming lang- to form a new coin?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Anti-Cen

Activity: 210
Merit: 26

High fees = low BTC price

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:23:07 PM

What do you bring to the table ?

ETH is good for bean counting and you could get something running in no time using what they call contracts
but you have to pay them in gas and this is just what a lot of alt-coins do and is what it is made for

My advise is to not even think about it if you are new to programming unless you think you have
something special that has not been tried before and then run the plan past people only that you
can trust 

Mining is CPU-wars and Intel, AMD like it nearly as much as big oil likes miners wasting electricity. Is this what mankind has come too.
Bitcoinpower100 (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:17:03 PM

anti-

1. This is what you're referring to,correct?

https://www.ethereum.org/token

2. I've formed new venture from the ground up. Utilizing logistical data of both the near and out side markets to form marketing campaigns to amplify sales and customer outreach. My skills are with connecting various types of people to assist, consult, and manage campaigns to reach an end goal.

Bitcoinpower100 (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:29:50 AM

Ok- I now understand I just read the documentation. This is deff doable. I wish I was an expert coder I could knock out the codding portion in a day or so. This would take a a little longer since id be double checking my work for typos and mistakes. But a coder could easily whip up the changes much faster then I could lol.
Ned Kelly

Activity: 170
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:05:14 AM

For new crypto coin, not a token go with C++.
originalcoin

Activity: 279
Merit: 100

Bitcoyin.com For Sale

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 05:19:35 AM

Is C#(csharp) good for blockchain programming?

Colorblind

Activity: 392
Merit: 41

This text is irrelevant

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:03:00 AM

Depends. If you want to create new coin - C++ is better then anything since most of the coins were written in C++.

If you are trying to interact with existing network C# is ok (as well as many other languages like Python, Golang, Ruby etc).
originalcoin

Bitcoyin.com For Sale

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 07:28:35 AM

Don't want to learn C++ (LEARNED AND FORGOT). I will stick with C# but yet not started learning blockchain programming.

cdb1690

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:20:50 PM

Don't want to learn C++ (LEARNED AND FORGOT). I will stick with C# but yet not started learning blockchain programming.

In that case you might want to look at Neo as both reference clients (GUI & CLI) are written in C#. You can also write Neo smart contracts in C#.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
originalcoin

Bitcoyin.com For Sale

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 06:25:27 PM

In that case you might want to look at Neo as both reference clients (GUI & CLI) are written in C#. You can also write Neo smart contracts in C#.

Thanks. I will take a look in to that.

Anti-Cen

Activity: 210
Merit: 26

High fees = low BTC price

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:21:37 PM

Ok- I now understand I just read the documentation. This is deff doable. I wish I was an expert coder I could knock out the codding portion in a day or so. This would take a a little longer since id be double checking my work for typos and mistakes. But a coder could easily whip up the changes much faster then I could lol.

Well yes if you could put across to the coder quite what you wanted which is often not so easy but if you have the skills already
to know how long the job would take then maybe you would do better in the long run doing the job yourself !

Mining is CPU-wars and Intel, AMD like it nearly as much as big oil likes miners wasting electricity. Is this what mankind has come too.
lionelho

Activity: 135

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:09:42 PM

As far as I know, NEO is built on top of .NET framework and most of the code is written by C#, and it's running pretty well. But I also think probably we can use GO.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: