Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:10:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Binance vs Bittrex  (Read 1496 times)
Ebenezar64

Activity: 210
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:01:52 AM

Is noone here angry about the decimals that occur at Binance that you can't sell off? I am not a big trader so I trade in smaller volumes and then these decimals are really annoying and costly. Why is it not possible to sell those of at Binance? If that was possible I would for sure like Binance better. I still sue both exchanges to get a hold of all the ALTs I want but if it is available at both then Bittrex for sure since I don't get stuck with stupid decimal points that are worth nothing.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
ngacengan

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:20:38 AM

Just started to get into trading alts again, what would someone say is the main differences between the two exchanges of binance and bittrex? I've just gotten involved in both and I must say I really do like Binance more, charting is nice, fees are cheaper, and everything just seems a bit sleeker.

What does everyone on here use for trading and what do you like about it?

I still like to use bittrex because I believe bittrex security is currently the most powerful security of other markets, binance seems to still be a new market and I still have not dared to take action in market binance.
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:43:41 AM

Just started to get into trading alts again, what would someone say is the main differences between the two exchanges of binance and bittrex? I've just gotten involved in both and I must say I really do like Binance more, charting is nice, fees are cheaper, and everything just seems a bit sleeker.

I prefer Bittrex because the security is strong enough and the coins there all look good.
no scam coins and for the look I think is very nice.
Binance also looks good but I have never tried to trade there.

I normally use bittrex so far for my trading everyday but i never use binance.
I can not say which one is better but i think bittrex is good enough and there are so many choices of coins.
Bittrex is an old reputed trading site that is why all people prefer this website, did you check now they closed new registration process. So now people are started to use Binance, and one advantage in this site is they listed many coins compare to bittrex, and the price and fee is also low.
rumexx

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:04:19 PM

Bittrex is more older than Binance and they are based in USA. They have more option for you to chose from compare to Binance and security wise they more strict and tight. But Binance has less fee compare to Bittrex.
WatchMaker

Activity: 518
Merit: 104

PUFFY FINANCE

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:04:29 PM

Binance is way better than Bittrex because i heard many people complaining about Bittrex a lot while non for Binance. Because of that i'll always go with the Binance.

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
babykika2027

Activity: 715
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:19:26 PM

I prefer to use binance, easy to use, and cheap transaction fees, and the security level of Binance is very strong, but each person must have his own comfort where he will use the exchanger
chefbauer

Activity: 171

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:36:24 PM

Binance is much more easy to use, and bittrex is scamming their users, and their fees are extremely high.
Binance is much more fair, and they are always distributing the forks that we are usually getting from BTC.
I will surelly go for this, in fact it is the one that i am using right now.

PhucS

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:21:57 PM

Binance is a newly established trading platform but it has shown its ability to attract very well. Many supporters and users of Binance, I think the main factor that made it so popular was the low transaction cost, about 0.1%. I tried using it, it's also good, but I think my favorite trading platform is Bittrex. It's really a huge trading platform, its features and security are very good, daily trading volume is also very good. Although its cost is not cheap but I accept it Cheesy
chipzeru

Activity: 686
Merit: 39

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:54:14 PM

I'm using both Bittrex and Binance. Both are great for trading but Bittrex has issues with their support, even my account took about 2 months to get enhanced verification. I haven't had any problem with Binance so far.
Partizanai

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:37:19 PM

I prefer binance over bittrex, i have started by usin polonies then transitioned to kraken, then back to poloniex as my main exchange, but ran into ID verification problems at poloniex and support did not respond to my ticket for extended period of time so i tried out bittrex and binance. I prefer binance interface and it has all my desired currency pairs
jackhdt

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:48:46 PM

I used to use bittrex a fairly long time. everything is OK until I met some problems and are not supported by them. they do not respect their customers. service attitude needs to be placed on top. I have moved to binance. some of the advantages of the Binance: good security, secure, easy to use interface, low transaction costs, transaction processing fast, fast support team.

Make me great again
energycom

Activity: 172

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:26:26 PM

They are both good ones to me, but binance is the rising star of the exchange platforms. They make good platform, they make good marketing, their support team is also good. Binance can get greater than Bittrex next year.
xedk

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:04:27 PM

binance has better trading fees so i tend to use it more than bittrex but have had no issues with both. the next rising star may be kucoin since it looks like it literally copied binance on everything but uses a better advanced chart
WatchMaker

Activity: 518
Merit: 104

PUFFY FINANCE

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:54:32 AM

Always go with Binance they are more transparent than Bittrex. Binance is user-friendly and the interface is easier to navigate. Bittrex customer support and verification process sucks. Angry

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
Manc89

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:59:37 AM

Binance is much more better than bittrex, bittrex has a shitty support and they are never going to reply to your questions. The best thing that you can do is just start trading on binance or bitstamp, they both are the best exchanges out there.

Actually i never have question so far about bittrex service so i dont ever facing the problem about support of bittrex.
However, if you said binance is much better than bittrex, i think i should try binance too.
iged_war

Activity: 882

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:26:54 AM

Binance is much more better than bittrex, bittrex has a shitty support and they are never going to reply to your questions. The best thing that you can do is just start trading on binance or bitstamp, they both are the best exchanges out there.

Actually i never have question so far about bittrex service so i dont ever facing the problem about support of bittrex.
However, if you said binance is much better than bittrex, i think i should try binance too.
i think bot of bittrex and binance same good to.they have good user interface platform.and about bittrex supports actually now they are processing their member verification.and this take their time  a lot

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
kobe24

Activity: 616

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:53:13 AM

Binance is way better than Bittrex because i heard many people complaining about Bittrex a lot while non for Binance. Because of that i'll always go with the Binance.
This is the main problem of bittrex there are lot of accusations with them disabling the account of traders i admit im using bittrex long time but after i read those complains im using binance now

wayaneka

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 03:16:01 AM

I prefer Bittrex because in this exchange more coin available, this exchange also has stop loss feature. I used Bittrex since 1,5 year ago and until now this exchange still good. For Binance i never use it yet, can be the same quality with Bittrex.

rysea2

Activity: 407

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:28:30 AM

Actually it depends on our hobbies and interests because for me binance and bittrex are the same thing and not much different. maybe the only difference is the option of coin available in bittrex more than with binance.

Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:09:15 AM

I am using Bittrex for a year now, I had no experience on it since i started trading. And also im trading on binance for almost a month right now. Binance has a good GUI on it, but bittrex has more trader than binance so im preferring bittrex when it comes to trading.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: