Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:11:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Binance vs Bittrex  (Read 1500 times)
ziac
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:51:39 AM

I will share my experience from both trading platform, bittrex "was" good back then but binance is fun to trade, I prefer binance now as more investors and big project tend to be listed there. I don't have any bad experience in bittrex but heard they're getting stricter and random accounts being hold or block due to fraudulent activities and suspicious activities. So, for now I can say Binance is a better trading platform for day traders.

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:56:16 AM

I will share my experience from both trading platform, bittrex "was" good back then but binance is fun to trade, I prefer binance now as more investors and big project tend to be listed there. I don't have any bad experience in bittrex but heard they're getting stricter and random accounts being hold or block due to fraudulent activities and suspicious activities. So, for now I can say Binance is a better trading platform for day traders.

I've been trading in Bittrex for years now and there hasn't been any hitch up til lately, when new user signups surged. Binance, just tried it from way back. I prefer Bittrex's interface to be honest. I'm trading in tRex for established coins, and Binance mostly for ERC20 tokens.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
std1391

Activity: 182
Merit: 16

bitcoin is love

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:12:06 AM

i'd rather binanace because
1.it let u withdraw max 2 bitcoin a day with out identification which in bittrex is about 2000$!
2.the free is much lower and if u use BNB token in ur trade u get 50% off in the fees! Cheesy
3.they give exciting gifts for some jobs , like Bugatti!
4.they got a phone application for android and IOS
5.they have an amazing referal program

Itjoker

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:17:05 AM

i'd rather binanace because
1.it let u withdraw max 2 bitcoin a day with out identification which in bittrex is about 2000$!
2.the free is much lower and if u use BNB token in ur trade u get 50% off in the fees! Cheesy
3.they give exciting gifts for some jobs , like Bugatti!
4.they got a phone application for android and IOS
5.they have an amazing referal program

Absolutely agree with this! Binance now has many more advantages over Bittrex. The only drawback I noticed in Binance is that when you work 2-3 hours the site starts to heavily load the computer's operating system.
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:21:11 PM

I think Binance is better and easier to use than Bittrex. Most ICO projects want to list on this exchange because Binance's trading volume is very high and in the future Binance will add many new features to help investors have a better experience.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
sonico

Activity: 97
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:44:23 PM

Absolutely agree with this! Binance now has many more advantages over Bittrex. The only drawback I noticed in Binance is that when you work 2-3 hours the site starts to heavily load the computer's operating system.

You mean that the site is using your PC to mine some coins???  Shocked  Cheesy
white.raiden

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:47:58 PM

Binance and Bittrex are both good. Bittrex was once the top on the list until people started thinking otherwise since the recent incident where they locked some accounts until they verify which some did successfully and some did not. It is human in nature to quickly shift to the next in-line until it messes up and I can imagine if eventually binance ends up doing the same, then we will always be back to the same routine. As long as I can trade effectively on both, they are good for me, I have never really bothered about verification anyway.
Captain_Planet

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:57:04 PM

Well for me bittrex looks way ahead than binance, but binance also having a huge market. Bittrex looks little strict now a days.
whyrqa

Activity: 1093
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 07:30:59 PM

Well for me bittrex looks way ahead than binance, but binance also having a huge market. Bittrex looks little strict now a days.
for me, the decisive factor in choosing trading exchanges is the presence of smaller problems when registering, as well as the complexity of financial transactions. bittrex recently requires the presence of personal data, and this worries me.

#business #forextrader #bitcoinnews #invest
GreatOrchid
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:15:15 PM

That is because they are the most regulated exchange and the most compliants with the SEC & laws of the United States.

Binance is not regulated at all, you only need to provide all your information if you want to withdraw more than 30,000$ a day..

Anyway, for me, Binance is much more better than Bittrex, only because they do not have KYC and all that bullshit.
Fearless13

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:52:56 PM

Binance for these reasons;
1- Bittrex won't let me sign up and that's been that way for a very long time.
    So what is their problem? No support ?
    Binance slowed down sign-ups but they still manage to do them.
2- Binance fees are cheaper.
3- Binance website is faster, page loads up instantly, Bittrex takes several seconds.
4- Binance interface is smarter/easier with both newbie and advanced features.

And I think they are now based in Hong Kong so mainland China regs. do not apply.
The only reserve I have about Binance is they are using Tether, which seems to be
a huge problem in 2018 with Bitfinex tampering with the market.
In the end after Tether & Bitfinex implode I think Binance and the Crypto market in general
will survive quite nicely. Just don't get caught holding USDT, which is simple enough to do.
kolega

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:13:47 PM

On Bittrex now fail to open a trading account without identification. On Binance it can be done. Also on Binance be new tokens, which may not be on Bittrex. The interface is much easier for me to Bittrex. I use both exchanges, as they complement each other
Distinctin

Activity: 2842
Merit: 650

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:04:55 PM

On Bittrex now fail to open a trading account without identification. On Binance it can be done. Also on Binance be new tokens, which may not be on Bittrex. The interface is much easier for me to Bittrex. I use both exchanges, as they complement each other
That is why Binance is growing now because they are not really strict with their clients, I think they are in different jurisdiction so they follow
different law of the land, what Bittrex did is they required KYC to all their clients and that should be with a proof, for me there is not problem because
I use my real information in signing up and in fact my account was already verified.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
AliCris

Activity: 532
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:16:06 AM

Binance a very young exchange, and it is actively developing. But despite his youth, she gets more and more approval from the holders of the cryptocurrency. Almost every day listing new coin. And he's not slowing down as severely as Bittrex
Parabellun1917

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:53:53 PM

In my opinion, it can not be said specifically that this is the best. Both exchanges work well, but Binance has a small advantage, as they add a lot of new prospective coins, and through this go to the top!
so I think it makes sense to have accounts on two exchanges!
Deathstroake

Activity: 658
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:14:08 PM

Bittrex is no 1 exchanger right now with big volume . But Binance is doing really well .It will be soon no 1 position
Haiduongbg

Activity: 121

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 06:45:37 PM

I have accounts on both exchanges. I prefer Binance for UI, client support, fee and liquidity. It's no.1 exchange now.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:07:24 PM

That is why Binance is growing now because they are not really strict with their clients, I think they are in different jurisdiction so they follow
different law of the land, what Bittrex did is they required KYC to all their clients and that should be with a proof, for me there is not problem because
I use my real information in signing up and in fact my account was already verified.

Binance would probably get you to verify yourself first as well soon. When it comes to the number of coins available, i think they're pretty much at par with each other. The big difference for me would be support. Binance has better support than bittrex probably because it's a young exchange, but none the less, an exchange's support should be consistent regardless of how old it is.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Makrochain

Activity: 130

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:07:06 AM

Just started to get into trading alts again, what would someone say is the main differences between the two exchanges of binance and bittrex? I've just gotten involved in both and I must say I really do like Binance more, charting is nice, fees are cheaper, and everything just seems a bit sleeker.

What does everyone on here use for trading and what do you like about it?

Binance is the new and most developed trading platform of the moment. We can see the team is very powerful and experienced., Binance is a transaction center of digital medium with very fast liquidity, very reasonable transaction fees and security is also extremely high. Although newly established but not hacked yet. In addition, the floor has a very high capitalization.
tanghere02

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:18:07 AM

I like Bittrex than Binance probably because this was the first exchange site I registered to and got used to it so it seems pretty easy to me to manuever the site. Although you need to submit an ID for verification, for me I think it is just right thing to do for security purposes. And the transaction fees for me are reasonable too in my opinion, at least no one would abuse the withdrawals or transactions made in this site.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: