Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:30:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Binance vs Bittrex  (Read 1497 times)
onebtcforlife

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:24:24 AM

We are in Crypto world don't compare the difference between the exchange because some coin will be listed in Binance and some will be listed in Bittrex.

Suppose if you don't like Bittrex but the coin you like mostly lists on Bittrex so what are you going to do and the same thing with Binance. The only things we have to consider is whether they are paying withdrawals on time or not, support systems are accurate or not.
Viscore

Activity: 3080
Merit: 648

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:09:57 AM

We are in Crypto world don't compare the difference between the exchange because some coin will be listed in Binance and some will be listed in Bittrex.

Suppose if you don't like Bittrex but the coin you like mostly lists on Bittrex so what are you going to do and the same thing with Binance. The only things we have to consider is whether they are paying withdrawals on time or not, support systems are accurate or not.
They have their own time, when bittrex started first and now binance is popular but at the end of the day we can still say that this two exchanges
are both popular and they have a good service. The more exchanges exist the better as we have a lot of option where to trade and it can accomodate
the growing number of traders.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
mrproblem

Activity: 392
Merit: 24

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:18:00 AM

I am classifying bittrex and binance like bitcoin and ethereum.
Bittrex is the bitcoin of the altcoing exchanges and ethereum is the binance.
Binance has new functions and nice interfaces with more user friendliness.
Bittrex is the one first appeared and using comes as an habit for now users.
I am the one bittrex user who is trying to switch binance like a trader who is trying to change his preference from bitcoin to ethereum
BlasterS

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:58:32 AM

Binance and bitrrex are both electronic currency exchange in our industry. I think I will choose binance because it has own token which bittrex don’t have and interms of performances binance is the best .
damsix
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 46

Id Telegram : @dam_six

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 08:16:31 AM

yes really not in deny that Binance is very simple, cheap transaction costs, a lot of gifts when the first coin lsiting and its CEO very very friendly in Tweeter.

but I am a trader who always sells in Bittrex, formerly got the fee withdraw Bitcoin premises 100,000 satoshi but now on down to 50,000 satoshi with Binance.

GalaxyWorld

Activity: 406

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:23:30 PM

bittrex has less and less capital investment compared to binance. I see new investors choose binance floor more because it easier to staging
I think investors should switch to trading on Binance because Bittrex currently wants to trade fiat on its platform so Bittrex will have to prove tax and other financial disclosure requirements under the law. THE USA. I think Bittrex may have to hold your account for a while, so the investment options for Binance during this time are very good.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
jeffbezosBD

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:47:39 AM

Both good exchanger I used Bittrex for a long time. I think it's a lot easier to use.
But Binance is also good exchange, they have telegram support
rajapatr1

Activity: 189

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:58:24 AM

Binance will always be much more better than bittrex, and i think that we all agree on that.
anyway, binance is more than hyped, it is not the best exchange, only that most newbies thinks that it is.
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:30:04 AM

The only advantage of Binance over bittrex is that it has its own mobile application for people who wont be near computer all the time. But bittrex chooses the coins very wisely so both of them are the best in the market right now.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
kakonhat

Activity: 1106
Merit: 11

Crypto in my Blood

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 10:32:30 AM

First I would like to say I am trading both exchange site. Actually about 5/6 months ago I liked Bittrex for trading but after that now not only like but also I love Binance Kiss for my trading. And now We know Binance is better volume than Bittrex. Nice interface with great facility. But don't mind who love Bittrex because I didn't say that I don't love Bittrex, Just I told my comparison.

BarryBomb

Activity: 19

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:51:55 AM

I prefer the coins listed on Binance and that they are not getting randomly delisted like Bittrex but I still trade on Bittrex as they have a full trading API through coinigy which is still my favourite way of trading
s31joemhar

Activity: 602
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:45:08 AM

In the two of them it is much better the company of binance although the company of bittrex is still profitable
because in  binance they provide a better service than to bittrex and in terms of income the binance have a good amount about it unlike in the bittrex.
tech12345

Activity: 149

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:31:41 AM

As soon as I entered this market, I started with Bittrex, but then I switched to Binace. I see Binace better than Bittex. The support team is quite good as well as more coin transactions. Grin Grin
Jombrangs

Activity: 630
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:08:36 PM

Binance and Bitrex are both alternative coins which is very worthy through the high incremental it gives.
I think you should invest in both, become a flexible helps you to obtained more profit and should not stick to one only investment in order to become successful.
mboileau

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:56:14 AM

if you have an active social media or networking profile you must have seen binance even on the youtube short and so that means that binance has a lot of marketing budget whereas bittrex is still hot in profit position so marketing much on these sites is not possible
Koro-Sensei

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:05:06 AM

Just started to get into trading alts again, what would someone say is the main differences between the two exchanges of binance and bittrex? I've just gotten involved in both and I must say I really do like Binance more, charting is nice, fees are cheaper, and everything just seems a bit sleeker.

What does everyone on here use for trading and what do you like about it?

If you're looking for cheaper trading site there are more suitable site for you other than Binance but what's the difference you are talking about you've only said what was your experience on Binance how you could differentiate those two if you only have written your experience on one subject that's way too vague. What's the point in this?.
IslaBarlee

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:07:57 AM

What does everyone on here use for trading and what do you like about it?copy
Rrita

Activity: 670
Merit: 512

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:10:37 AM

both exchange sites are good for doing the trade. Both has huge volume so why I like to do trade both site. Binanace has an android app, with the help of this app I can do trade easily from anywhere. I don't need to use my laptop or desktop. bittrex has no apps. hope they also lunch an app soon.
richcorner100

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

https://exip.live/

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:33:50 AM

Actually i used both exchanges , because since i started to do crypto trading 3 years ago, i used Bittrex first . But actually i like more Binance because this exchange has higher volume and 5 times cheaper trading fee. Also Binance offer some trading competition and listed more potential coin, and they has others interesting program to attrack user.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
Sandra999

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:30:55 PM

I prefer binance to bittrex as binance is very easy to use and simple for beginners to use and also, the volume on binance is higher than that of bittrex.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: