Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:58:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin or bytecoin  (Read 115 times)
ParveZ219 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 07:43:50 PM

Its a post for GPU miners
The people who think that they can mine btc using gpu then you are wrong...I suggest to switch you to altcoin..i.e one is bytecoin which is having the lowest value...but may be as like bitcoin's price is increasing,the price of bytecoin may also increase in future...not like bitcoin but may increase....whats your opinion?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Saimabutterfly

Activity: 257
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 07:51:47 PM

bytecoin is a hit coin, we love bitcoin here. not the bytecoin. And if you want to promote bytecoin then make a thread in alt coins.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 07:56:49 PM

The people who think that they can mine btc using gpu then you are wrong...I suggest to switch you to altcoin..i.e one is bytecoin which is having the lowest value...but may be as like bitcoin's price is increasing,the price of bytecoin may also increase in future...not like bitcoin but may increase....whats your opinion?
There's no point trying to go into things like Bytecoin since there's so many of them that can exist and it is INCREDIBLY easy to mine, I don't even think that they trade for any significant value at the end of the day either. It likely won't be increasing in value unless it is shilled hard because it has already done its time on the network and there's no point trying to go harder into it.

Just invest in Bitcoin or some other respectable (or at least pumpable) altcoin if you want to make money or do mining, it has to be recent or big or there's no point trying to invest any sort of value into it.
f4k9

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 09:01:41 PM

Anyone wanting to mine and actually make it worth it needs a Miner. Obviously an Antminer (or several, depending on your budget) with an Antminer power supply and a 220v line to run the Miner is your best bet for straight BTC mining and a chance at the 12 BTC 'lottery'

I myself have a Dash DR3 miner and powersupply that would run two. The thing is, I dont know the password. The person I bought it from said he did not remember it so I have to format the SD Card for the raspberry and install the DR3 'OS' version. I don't have (or can't find tbh) my SD to USB but it works amazing despite that.

Think I'm just going to sell it to someone, I can provide the GitHub link to the DR3 OS and I could throw in the $300 Power Supply.. Bought originally at $1800 but I am sure the price dropped, and I would probably drop it more because of needing to flash the SD Card.

Anyway, instead of investing in a 'super computer' with several GPUs, which will get you no where these days when it comes to mining BTC (although some GPU rigs work well mining altcoins)

OKCash has been increasing twice as fast as BTC, so if last month you had BTC and saved it to sell it when it hit 19k or around there, you would have had 4x more OKcash, which you can easily sell for 4x more BTC. Shameless plug from a OKCash Volunteer Staff Member (but I have personally made $100 just talking in the Discord chat; it's really cool and the community is the nicest and most helpful altcoin community I've encountered. Check out the discord: https://discord.gg/ZGCT5rY

We also game Smiley
Sahabat_

Activity: 322

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 09:22:47 PM

now it is to mine bitcoin like looking for a needle in the straw that is very difficult to find and for example can the result is not how
so yes if mine cryptocurrency of course I will choose altcoin now even though the price is still small but very helpful

PeRo

Activity: 1040
Merit: 538

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:34:55 PM

Ofcourse you can not mine Bitcoins with a GPU. But you have better coins to mine than Bytecoin though. If you really want to mine Bytecoin, mine around 100 of them (which will be fast, so you do not waste time) and leave them until they are 1$ or something (if it ever reaches around that value). Mine ethereum, litecoin or something, bytecoin is not a stable or good coin at all. But between Bitecoin and Bytecoin, it is bytecoin because Bitcoin is not proftable.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
kimochidesh

Activity: 518
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:15:48 PM

Bitcoin will always be my first priority while mining coz the reward that I earn already have a great value and it will keep on ic. day by day. So why should I vacant my machine for a some bytecoin whose value is just $0.006, though the expenses like electricity, hardware maintenance etc of a GPU is same no matter what I mine.
Baimovic

Activity: 1210

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:16:20 PM

I think bytecoin will not increase, I see it is a bad altcoin.
I prefer bitcoin, and not bytecoin. when compared to WRC, I prefer to WRC.

Stooked

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:55:49 AM

in 2010 you can mining bitcoin using gpu and future no one can mine bitcoin.

limit number & hard mining make any thing expensive like gold, diamond and bitcoin  Wink 

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: