Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:52:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP] U.CASH IBO NOW LVL 7! | EARN 500 UCASH FOR SIGN UP + 250/REFERRAL  (Read 432 times)
jm@U.CASH (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 07:57:12 PM
Last edit: December 26, 2017, 01:04:11 AM by jm@U.CASH

U.CASH
• Cash Meets Digital Currencies •

U.CASH is a peer to peer, financial service platform designed for the entire world. Go seamlessly between digital currencies and fiat cash through our retail converter network. Access financial services on the U.CASH platform.

WHITEPAPER

WEBSITE

TELEGRAM

TWITTER

FACEBOOK

REDDIT

TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT OUR PROJECT PLEASE VISIT OUR ANN THREAD & WEBSITE

HELLO EVERYONE WHO HAS BEEN FOLLOWING ALONG AND THOSE WHO ARE NEW!

U.CASH'S IBO IS CURRENTLY LIVE UNTIL JANUARY 8TH AND WE HAVE NOW REACHED LVL 7 OF OUR IBO AND WILL BE MOVING INTO LEVEL 8 OF 16 SOON. REMEMBER YOU CAN PARTICIPATE WITH ETH OR BTC BEFORE THE NEXT LEVEL IS REACHED OR YOU CAN PARTICIPATE VIA OUR AIRDROP BOUNTY PROGRAM FIND OUT MORE BELOW. ONLY 14 DAYS LEFT TO PARTICIPATE AND THE TICKER IS MOVING FAST!

REMEMBER YOU CAN PARTICIPATE AND EARN U.CASH WITHOUT THE NEED TO SPEND CASH Smiley THROUGH OUR AIRDROP SIGN UP AND REFERRAL BOUNTY SYSTEM.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR AN ACCOUNT

PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU MUST VERIFY YOUR EMAIL AND PHONE NUMBER TO QUALIFY. THIS IS DONE TO STOP GAMING OF THE SYSTEM

ONCE YOUR ACCOUNT IS CREATED LOG IN VIA PORTAL.U.CASH > MENU > DASHBOARD > REFERRAL AND REFER MORE PEOPLE FOR 250UCASH/REFERRAL

EARN MORE BY CLAIMING MORE BOUNTIES : LINK FB AND TWITTER

ONCE AGAIN

1. Open an account and earn 500 U.CASH CLICK HERE
2. Refer a friend for 250 UCASH log in through https://portal.u.cash > Go to menu > DASHBOARD > REFERRAL find your link
3. Go to OUR BOUNTIES SECTION and link your facebook and twitter for more UCASH.

CURRENT TOKENS DISTRIBUTED: 3,880,461,092 UCASH

NOW @ IBO LEVEL 7: $1 USD FOR 76.92307692 UCASH

NEXT LEVEL 8 WILL BE REACHED AFTER 4,000,000,000 UCASH DISTRIBUTED

@ IBO LEVEL 8 : $1 USD FOR 74.07407407 UCASH

FIND OUT MORE ABOUT OUR IBO LEVELS HERE

PLEASE NOTE:  There is an UNOFFICIAL UCASH Airdrop campaign going on that is not endorsed or started by us.  There is NO AIRDROP into an Ethereum wallet, only our bounty campaign "Airdrop" into your UCASH account.  You can signup an account and verify it to get free UCASH HERE: SIGN UP FOR 500 UCASH++++++.  

Please be aware of unofficial campaigns
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fowlertoby

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:09:20 PM

this project UDOTCASH?LANG=EN will have a many people to contribute. How can I add this coin to my Etherum Wallet? Nice to meet you!
jm@U.CASH (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:44:46 PM

this project UDOTCASH?LANG=EN will have a many people to contribute. How can I add this coin to my Etherum Wallet? Nice to meet you!

Once we enable withdrawals after January 8th.

Nice to meet you as well. Did you sign up for an account?
sontanawic

Activity: 146

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:57:12 PM

Your website does not send sms messages to my phone
I have tried again 3 times
good luck
wacid

Activity: 6

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 06:26:22 AM

Ok, I signed up with your link, thanks for the info
jm@U.CASH (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 07:52:38 AM

Your website does not send sms messages to my phone
I have tried again 3 times
good luck

Sontanawic,

you must have a spam blocker or you are using a VoIP or SMS service and not a dedicated land line.
jm@U.CASH (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 07:53:20 AM

Awesome idea UCASH I meet all the requirements. I'm in. Airdrop without Twitter is not Possible? Goodluck to everyone!

You don't need any twitter. you just need to open a u.cash account https://goo.gl/tZ6zxc
john1010

Activity: 2086
Merit: 562

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 02:44:28 PM

I already signed but only got 200coin and the saddest part is I'm not able to verify my mobile number, how many times that I requested the verification code in my mobile number, but I haven't receive up until now..

My user ID >>  Client-ID: UC-3975
darrengarrison

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:06:40 PM

We are looking forward for the fast growth and success UDOTCASH. How soon after the ICO will the token be traded on exchanges ? Good luck guys.
jm@U.CASH (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 12:59:51 AM

We are looking forward for the fast growth and success UDOTCASH. How soon after the ICO will the token be traded on exchanges ? Good luck guys.

Darren, once we enable withdrawals into an ethereum wallet exchanges will be able to add UCASH.

We are not an ICO we are an IBO.

January 8th is when the IBO ends.
jm@U.CASH (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:01:25 AM

I already signed but only got 200coin and the saddest part is I'm not able to verify my mobile number, how many times that I requested the verification code in my mobile number, but I haven't receive up until now..

John,

There are a few issues that will cause this.

1. you are trying to use a VoIP or SMS service instead of an actual phone number.
2. You have a spam blocker on your phone and therefore you will have to disable.
3. You are using a prepaid phone service that does not accept International texts/calls.

Let me know if you have found a solution.
john1010

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 04:37:22 PM

John,

There are a few issues that will cause this.

1. you are trying to use a VoIP or SMS service instead of an actual phone number.
2. You have a spam blocker on your phone and therefore you will have to disable.
3. You are using a prepaid phone service that does not accept International texts/calls.

Let me know if you have found a solution.

My problem solved! Thanks for your assistance!
birbay

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:27:09 PM

activation mail is not received
Tongpinyhk

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:12:17 PM

Looks like a very decent one to join! Will definitely give it a shot and refer my friends to earn more. thanks and all the best!
linkbelka

Activity: 37
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:21:10 PM

activation mail is not received

Change you mail to Google, some providers not accepting U.Cash, especialy Russian, maybe look in Spam
john1010

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 03:58:36 PM

Any update dev for this project, We haven't hear from you, is this project is dead?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: