Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 01:29:36 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: start Earning Altcoins FOR FREE!  (Read 192 times)
Kulltero (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:57:28 PM

Hey People!

i have recently been building up this blog of mine which shows you how to start earning Cryptocurrency (Bitcoin, ethereum, Litecoin, Dogecoin ETC) for FREE!
i show you how you can make your first 10s of $ to start investing into services.

the Blog shows you various ways and tricks on how to get the most out of your time. it has information on:
- Faucetting/Faucets
- PTC Sites to earn Cryptocurrency
- Investing into Services Like Cloudmining
- Earning Cryptocurrency in fun ways using games!
- Survey Tricks

and the best thing: there is more comming!
i constantly search for content and topics to add to the blog to show you how to get into cryptocurrency!

http://crypguide.blogspot.com/
Haslett5236

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:21:19 PM

, that’s great, i was visited your blog i think its not bad and sounds interesting for newbie who want to earn some cryptocurrency
, is really we can earn some cryptocurrency from there?
obviously you can earn some from there but only a little amount you can earn

trying to join some signature campaign or airdrop is also a good way .
Hassan02

Activity: 743
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:29:13 PM

, that’s great, i was visited your blog i think its not bad and sounds interesting for newbie who want to earn some cryptocurrency
, is really we can earn some cryptocurrency from there?
obviously you can earn some from there but only a little amount you can earn

trying to join some signature campaign or airdrop is also a good way .

yes joining in some campaign and airdrop also are one of the best thing to have for you to earn what you really wanted to get for it may look hard but this is where we have to be i see that a lot of people out there they see that campaign are hard to get for but this is for those people that are not able to wait and have the patience also in airdrop they see this as a non sense thing of.
felipe04

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:41:58 PM

Try also in faucethub there's a lot of faucets that you can earn different kinds of coins like eth,primecoin and ltc.I think even it's a little you can still earn by that then add that in your investing in trading here in crypto,I think for more good atleast always read here in forum to have knowledge in everything like study how to join in campaign for more earnings.Try also gambling here to experience even it's so risky.
Kulltero (OP)

Activity: 19

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:57:17 PM

i redid the design of the blog to now be alot more appealing, modern and organized! i definitely reccommend checking it out!
cryptamod

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:06:31 PM

You plan to build a blog which has js script miner? are you going to be rich doing that? you can start trading or bounty hunting instead of making hateful things like this.,good try!

TWITTER ◣                                ☆ FLUX ☆                             ◢ WHITEPAPER  ◤   17 - 24
       WEBSITE ◣                    GAMING ECOSYSTEM                     ◢ MEDIUM                 April     
           TELEGRAM ◣     VALVE ✧ UBISOFT ✧ Origin ✧ GAMELOFT    ◢ FACEBOOK        Public Sale ◢   
Tombo104

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:12:03 PM

https://i.imgur.com/v4TkNDE.jpg
ratiobitcoin

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:25:23 PM

you should get rid of that js miner, then people actually might read your blog. the idea and topic seems to be interesting.

grever

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:38:48 PM

I found one ICO very interesting. Instead of mining you can get some ICO's by promoting them on social media, adding artists, venues,...

If you want to increase your start budget by using social media than you can check out @Viberate where you can get some tokens on daily bases for participating in promotional activities.
Check out also their road map and predict some changes in price related to updates.

They give away 5000VIB's daily and reward looks like this (depends on participation volume):

Dear XY!
Thank you for playing a part in the music revolution.
Below we're sending you a breakdown of your recent community participation activities on our platform.
Total amount awarded: 174.9220 VIB

You can read more about participation on link bellow:

http://www.metalsucks.net/2017/12/11/viberate-rolls-out-a-rewarding-system-allowing-music-fans-to-earn-crypto/

Viberate (VIB)
$0,418734 USD (-3.43%)
0.00002926 BTC (7.23%)
0.00059878 ETH (3.85%)
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:43:09 PM

I like your idea and will have a look at you blog too but please be careful with these faucets, paid to click and free websites as most of them do not pay or turn scam soon. Some of them pay so low that we cannot even reach the payout amount.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
mariaana

Activity: 399
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:07:05 PM

There are so many ways to earn altcoins for FREE.  It is not only on mining and faucets which will take a little longer or PTC sites but rather joining airdrops and campaigns.  If your lucky enough, you might earn free coins from airdrops that may sell at a good price.  Patience and dedication is also what you need in campaign to be paid with a token without actual monetary investment but just time.  Once you have your free token, then start to learn trading to convert the free token to ETH.  However, the number one problem with trading is having a gwei or eth in your wallet first.  Try to dedicate a small amount of your time on mining sites that gives free ETH.  It may take a longer time but at least you do not need to take money from your pocket to have ETH in order to have gas or gwei.
Krista06

Activity: 246

AHQ3sd23QnVDzo8DqEQnhbJyYJhUSuwbmU

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:23:22 AM

The blog is great especially for newbies who are still learning the tricks of the trade. I have tried most of those when I was still a newbie in cryptocurrency and it was helpful. Good job man.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Gogochen

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:36:46 AM

Thank you, this may be helpful for beginners, but airdrop is a very troublesome issue, and it is difficult to tell whether the project is a hoax.

Crypington

Activity: 210
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:46:41 AM

The best way to earn Crypto without investment is right here, by getting behind a quality signature campaign, making quality posts, and building your rank. 

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
grever

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:02:13 PM

For the cryptocurencies 2017 was for shure a year of break trough. We were able to see many new ICO's. Some with good projects and the others with worse. From my opinion @VIBERATE was one of the bright ones. They launched a rewarding system which is a complete diference to mining.
I tried it and I was able to earn 3000VIB tokens by promoting them on social media. And for shure I Will continue doing it in 2018. You can learn more on links bellow.

https://www.digitalmusicnews.com/2017/12/21/viberate-music-cryptocurrency/

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/vibrant-community-viberates-key-ico-and-product-success/

http://www.metalsucks.net/2017/12/11/viberate-rolls-out-a-rewarding-system-allowing-music-fans-to-earn-crypto/

https://change-underground.com/viberate-free-crypto/
arzunpathak

Activity: 33

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 12:01:21 PM

Yes, there are many ways to earn ALT coins - head start with https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: