Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:50:59 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: flatbitcoin.com  (Read 2734 times)
fauhc9 (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2013, 01:31:00 PM
Last edit: July 30, 2013, 04:29:06 PM by fauhc9

hello guys,

i found this site, what do you think about it? https://www.flatbitcoin.com/

greetz
fauhc9
bitcoin44me

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

MARKETPLACE FOR PAID ADVICE LIVE BROADCASTS

View Profile
July 29, 2013, 01:36:10 PM

Paypal -> Bitcoins seems scam....
Usually, if the website is legit, you can give them bitcoins and receive some money by paypal (with huge fees), but you can never buy bitcoins with paypal (chargeback).

fauhc9 (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2013, 01:41:56 PM

Paypal -> Bitcoins seems scam....
Usually, if the website is legit, you can give them bitcoins and receive some money by paypal (with huge fees), but you can never buy bitcoins with paypal (chargeback).

alright, thx.. Undecided
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2013, 01:42:10 PM

I'd stay away from this sites. Paypal = insta scam

J603

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 29, 2013, 01:53:20 PM

hello guys, i'm new to bitcoin..

is this site legit? https://www.flatbitcoin.com/
i found another site which is exactly the same site, just another domain name: https://difoundo.com/

thanks in advance
fauhc9

It doesn't look very reliable. Even if it is legitimate, it's a new site so you never know if it will be successful or go out of business, in which case you lose everything.

If you want to use PayPal, VirWoX does transactions using it.
fauhc9 (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2013, 01:58:52 PM

It doesn't look very reliable. Even if it is legitimate, it's a new site so you never know if it will be successful or go out of business, in which case you lose everything.

how exactly does virwox work?
J603

View Profile
July 29, 2013, 02:11:07 PM

how exactly does virwox work?

VirWoX is an exchange for Linden dollars (SLL), the currency in Second Life. You can buy SLL using PayPal, CC (through Skrill/Moneybookers), wire transfer, and some other methods. Because SLL is much easier to track, VirWoX isn't afraid of chargebacks on CC or PayPal. You can't buy the BTC directly; instead you buy SLL and then exchange it for BTC.

For your first purchase, it takes 2-3 days for your account to be verified, but after that purchases are instant. Just deposit money, buy SLL, exchange SLL for BTC, and then either send the BTC to another wallet (.01 fee) or keep it on your VirWoX wallet. The only main issue is that you have a daily transaction limit, which is only about 100, although it increases over time. But if you're looking for your first bitcoins, this is the easiest way in my opinion.
BestAltCoin

Activity: 15

View Profile
July 29, 2013, 02:11:40 PM

I think this site is scam.
fauhc9 (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2013, 02:12:36 PM

VirWoX is an exchange for Linden dollars (SLL), the currency in Second Life. You can buy SLL using PayPal, CC (through Skrill/Moneybookers), wire transfer, and some other methods. Because SLL is much easier to track, VirWoX isn't afraid of chargebacks on CC or PayPal. You can't buy the BTC directly; instead you buy SLL and then exchange it for BTC.

For your first purchase, it takes 2-3 days for your account to be verified, but after that purchases are instant. Just deposit money, buy SLL, exchange SLL for BTC, and then either send the BTC to another wallet (.01 fee) or keep it on your VirWoX wallet. The only main issue is that you have a daily transaction limit, which is only about 100, although it increases over time. But if you're looking for your first bitcoins, this is the easiest way in my opinion.

alright, i'll try that!

thanks everyone!

childress330

Activity: 16

View Profile
July 29, 2013, 03:41:17 PM

Paypal to Bitcoin is a scam.
CryptoChamp

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 30, 2013, 02:46:39 PM

I didn't made any transaction with this site. But I think they are legit.
icm_24

Activity: 9

View Profile
July 30, 2013, 03:58:46 PM

The more legitimate sources for BTC there are the better. I hope you guys succeed. :-) I had trouble finding another source after BitInstant went down so the more viable options for purchasing BTC there are, the better for all of us.
Litecoin4me

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 10:55:25 AM

I didn't researce about this site yet.
MylesC

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 12:03:40 PM

I believe it's also against the Paypal Terms to buy/sell virtual currencies. Making this illegal, so don't get scammed!
J603

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 12:47:59 PM

I believe it's also against the Paypal Terms to buy/sell virtual currencies. Making this illegal, so don't get scammed!

It's not illegal, as PayPal isn't the law, but if they find out you were buying BTC they will freeze your account and everything within will be lost.
CoinsStock

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 02:05:46 PM

Bitcoin the unreversible but paypal is reversible. So, I don't think it will last long.
BtceTrader23

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 03, 2013, 09:15:38 PM

I don't think it is legit site.
AForceNinja4

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2013, 07:48:56 PM

I think this site is scam.

How would you know that this site is scam?
Peter Lambert

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

It's all fun and games until somebody loses an eye

View Profile
August 10, 2013, 07:58:27 PM

FlatBitcoin does not sell a digital Currency.(not directly) We do sell a digital service, by delivering a certain amount of BTC from our Wallet to our Customers Wallet. This means, we are not a trading company, we do not "sell a digital currency", we sell a digital delivery service. Digital Downloads/services are not against PayPal's TOS.

Thus Our service does not infringe PayPal's TOS.

You can dress it up all you like, but before the transaction you have the BTC and they have the PPUSD, and after the transaction you have the PPUSD and they have the BTC, so therefore you used Paypal to sell the BTC.

Use CoinBR to trade bitcoin stocks: CoinBR.com

The best place for betting with bitcoin: BitBet.us
247Trader

View Profile
August 13, 2013, 07:57:55 PM

You have to buy BTC from this site with 20% higher rate.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: