Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Racism  (Read 1348 times)
BrockenClock

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:18:17 AM

It is something that all races are responsible for from since the beginning of mankind and most likely until the end. Some people will always view other races as inferior.
DeepBoost

Activity: 181
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:29:03 AM

I dont think racism is widely spread in my country. I have seen some mad racists, but they look like they got mental disorder, so we may dont count them.
By the way I have the question. Wikipedia says that racism is when someone thinks that one race is better then another, so if I beleive that asian girls are more beautiful compare to white girls am I racist?

acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:16:10 AM

Hi! Today, I want to talk about a topic that I've experienced multiple times in my life, in this country. And that's racism! How do you view racism? Is it still alive in this country, in your opinion? Have you ever experienced racism in your life? How did you handle your racist experience?

Actually, we all live in the modern age that racism is no longer in existence for most of the time. Look around, even the third party genders are free to do whatever they want, not just being accepted but also being admired for their brave decisions and for giving inspiration to some. To those remaining racist, you just have to laugh at them because they are still living in the old times.

Mayor20

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:41:38 AM

Racism is very bad because it cause torture and hardship on other human beings base on their race ,religion, tribe ,culture, e.t.c.Racism involves discrimination.Racism Will makes country underdeveloped.
vendorLazy

Activity: 121

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:43:42 PM

Let's be honest: it's okay if you feel yourself differ from the people of another nation. But most of people are hell hypocrites.
bitchubitchu

Activity: 175

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:45:09 PM

Hi! Today, I want to talk about a topic that I've experienced multiple times in my life, in this country. And that's racism! How do you view racism? Is it still alive in this country, in your opinion? Have you ever experienced racism in your life? How did you handle your racist experience?

racism is one form of self-conceit, they (who doing racism) think they'r better then the other. but the truth is, they more despicable. and yaa, sometime i saw one or two racism, and altough i hate it,  i think it still alive.
CryptoDens

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:14:58 PM

True to the average many who experience the same experience that is racist. Especially those who live in Asian countries, many experienced racism. But I condemn all those who practice racism. We all need to know that God created us all differently not to be treated racially. All human beings alike have equal rights in social life. We should all appreciate the difference in both race and religion. What a wonderful thing if all the people on this earth can behave like that. All will live in peace and filled with love.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:32:26 PM

True to the average many who experience the same experience that is racist. Especially those who live in Asian countries, many experienced racism. But I condemn all those who practice racism. We all need to know that God created us all differently not to be treated racially. All human beings alike have equal rights in social life. We should all appreciate the difference in both race and religion. What a wonderful thing if all the people on this earth can behave like that. All will live in peace and filled with love.

Since God created all people to be different, each of us is his/her own race. This means that, practically speaking, all there is, is racism.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
bitchubitchu

Activity: 175

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:28:27 AM

How do I view it? I think it's the most retarded thing ever. The color of someones skin DOES NOT define them as a person, nor does it define their morals and values. Yes it is very much alive in my country. I am part of the majority and have never been oppressed in any way because of my race. However I see it all the time. If you are racist, you are scum.
Herdawnia

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:11:41 AM

I Divert it unto as my strength but I know not all people could handle such stress, Whenever People are bullying the way I dress I just keep on that way until they are the one who gets tired of bullying me. I just act as myself, expressing myself even if it results to isolating myself it fine at least I tend to know the real friend who will stay with me when im down. Just keep on praying and Trust in God that it is already Done and you have nothing to worry. God bless

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
prospect 20

Activity: 52

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:13:10 AM

To start with, Racism subdue the development of  a country, due to discrimination and inequalities.
mylifeisorandom

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:27:02 AM

I haven't dealt with racism since I haven't gone out of my country yet but my other friends have so they kind of experienced it. It's just sickening how one human being gets called for his/her color of the skin and race. What is it about their race that some people just can't shut their mouth and be polite? We're all equal no matter our race so let's be friendly towards one another. We help each other out and that is what will keep our world a better place to live.
leppyj

Activity: 72

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:33:45 AM

Racism is eating deep into so many cultures around the world,  it is prominent in so many parts of the world mist especially against black skinned people.  what we need is legislations than ban the act.
Kalu1

Activity: 44

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:52:44 AM

Racism has been a much talked issue in the world and everybody on the planet experience the attack on daily basis
Angna27

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:27:35 AM

There will always be racism and discrimination among different country and different people, there are always people who think themselves as superior to the other and degrade them for who they are and where they belong or where they came from. And those who are less superior are become inferior and experienced low self esteem, they dont mingle anymore to other people and when they got a job they have discriminated and humiliated which they should not be. There should equality and fairness regardless of color, which country you came from and what kind of personality you have.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |
   DISCORD    |  TELEGRAM
Nabilog

Activity: 74

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:41:04 AM

Racism is always s bad thing. I feel very bad when it was happened to me. But racism cannot be eradicated, all nationality have it. The medicine of racism is just to the person that doing that thing show them kindness. Kindness is the worse revenge you can do to a racist.
Jorge158

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 08:49:03 AM

Racism is still there but i have never experienced it. It is sad however that people discriminate since we are all ome people with same blood and body parts.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                          
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
artemcrystal

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:01:46 PM

Racism is always a humiliation of a group of people, although all are equal. Carrying your race before others - this of course can be called a little patriotism, but it is always criminally punishable
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:21:16 PM

Racism is simply a thing that a minority group does. They slip into government, and use government to mess with the majority through race issues.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
QuadeBarrier

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:58:01 PM

Where are you from OP?

I sometimes have to go to this place with a door bell, and sometimes they get suspicious as to wear I'm going. I think it's because I look younger. That's some form of discrimination, making one feel like one is up to no good. Where if I dressed as if I was rich, straight in.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: