Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Racism  (Read 1348 times)
Mariksa

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:18:58 PM

I see fewer people that are racists nowadays.
But it definitely isn't the right position. God made all people special and we can't make fun of someone because of their skin color or nationality. It's just not right.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:40:17 PM

Racism has become a big thing because of the promoters of racism struggles. These promoters are among the rich, who have a goal in mind. They are generally not among the little people, who often work together with other little people of different races.

The racism promoters - who generally do so by talking anti racism - really have one goal in mind. What is that goal? Eracism! They are trying to reduce the population of the earth by getting the various races to fight with each other, and kill each other off.

Get the people to erase each other. Call it what it is... eracism.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
neliawesome

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:25:38 PM

As part of third world country its common to encounter racist.I am a Filipino and mostly my countrymen works abroad to find good opportunity but sad to say there are lots of racist mocking us that Filipinos are slaves because almost the whole part of the globe theres a Filipino worker.Instead of appreciating those Overseas Filipino workers who left home and family to seek better opportunity and serve other people they mock them and bullied and the worst part abuse them.Also mostly Filipinos has a dark skinned colored, short and not an english native speaker so lots of times we are discriminated by those racist who thinks that they are high  and mighty and thinks they are the perfect species.So annoying to encounter those racist but instead of fighting back its better not to mind those type of people coz its useless.
Cole_Sanders

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:53:53 AM

Racism is like an intoxicating drug...it clouds people's judgement and influences their decisions. It has been adapted and nurtured by for example the Nazis to fuel propaganda. Racism is a method used by those feeling threatened by others.

But just like that drug, Racism slowly creeps up on us and holds us hostage unless we are open minded enough with for-sight to realize that we don't 'own' any part of the world...

The best way to prove that racism 'can' be avoided is to observe young little kids who are only happy to play with whoever will play with them. Colour, culture and even language has not standing in their innocent world. ... Yes.. they are just 'kids', but their humility, innocence and natural inclination towards friendship are qualities that most choose to reject in favour of prejudice, discrimination, sexism, ageism, nationalism, patriotism, hooliganism....'racism'...and so on.
wolf_norris

Activity: 21
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:55:55 AM

Hi! Today, I want to talk about a topic that I've experienced multiple times in my life, in this country. And that's racism! How do you view racism? Is it still alive in this country, in your opinion? Have you ever experienced racism in your life? How did you handle your racist experience?
This sounds like something an American would write. "This country"? As if everybody who speaks English is from your country? Maybe you should start by saying what country you're writing from. I look Caucasian and thus I haven't really ever felt like I've been discriminated against. I can remember one time while I was traveling through Africa, when I was treated different. It took me 8 hours to cross the border between Egypt and Sudan. A few hours before the end, one of the border officials called me into his office. I was the only white person on the border. We just apologized for the wait and let me sit in the air conditioned room the whole time. It was a bit awkward because everybody else was waiting in the heat, but I was grateful.
rutherford

Activity: 624
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:42:12 PM

Yes, i know how you feel. I experienced it myself. My race is the minority in my country and they used to insult my kind. It is stupid and not classy at all. When you determine people by their skin color, their race or their religion, it is the worst. But many people still don't know the bad effect they caused by racism (my race used to be scapegoat and victim to political issues). Racism is still alive until now, and there is no way to stop that unless people start to accept that there are differences among us and it is a good thing. My neighbor have different religion and different skin color but we are living in peace. They didn't treat me differently and we used to hang out together. But if there is anyone who act racism towards me, as long as they don't hurt me physically, i'm just going to stay put.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Bdking

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:01:54 PM

Its a  horrible matters now a days also....Its sorry to say that,,this type of stupid thing is increasing day by day..
The most sorrowful thing is,,its also increasing in developed country,,which is impact badly....
larsbalzak

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:48:04 PM

In my country in Indonesia, racism is rampant. between religions has begun to happen. but we are 1 country, but still racist minded to different religion. I'm confused myself can happen something like this. we as human beings should help each other, love and appreciate. not hate or insult. I hope all human beings understand each other

This has nothing to do with race but religion so this is not racism.
Rangnara

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:37:08 AM

It's hard for me to understand why humanity has still not got rid of racism. Too a lot of manifestations lately of racism throughout the world. It is very sad, we are all human.
crypto_dyke

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:34:58 PM

There's a lot of racist people in the crypto community, considering that there are a lot of people from Africa and South-East Asia. These people don't deserve being treated the way they are treated by Americans and Europeans just because their skin is not white and they don't speak English very well.
evergreendog

Activity: 79
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:40:36 PM

I see fewer people that are racists nowadays.
But it definitely isn't the right position. God made all people special and we can't make fun of someone because of their skin color or nationality. It's just not right.

I think most people just hide their racism because they are scared of the public backlash they will receive.  In our politically correct world everyone is afraid of a scandal these days.
CLAID

Activity: 72

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:51:15 AM

Most cruel and foolish thing on earth among many people these days and it seems expanding like a virus and I think this happens due to media and some bad people
Emily_Davis

Activity: 71

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:10:44 AM

How do I view racism? It is utter rubbish. Archaic, disgusting and totally unacceptable behavior. And I think this is how any human with a beating heart should view the topic. It doesn't matter if you're White, Black, Brown or of whatsoever race. It stuns me how mankind makes progress on so many levels but lags behind in the most basic issues. Many of our modern day institutions are even built in a way that they support racism in a very hidden form. And this is very sad. Mankind can never reach its peak if we don't deal with these pertinent issues.
wolf_norris

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:15:15 AM

In my country in Indonesia, racism is rampant. between religions has begun to happen. but we are 1 country, but still racist minded to different religion. I'm confused myself can happen something like this. we as human beings should help each other, love and appreciate. not hate or insult. I hope all human beings understand each other

This has nothing to do with race but religion so this is not racism.
It could have something to do with racism, if most people from one race are from one religion. This can have strange results. You could take Arabs, for example. Most Arabs seem to be Muslim, but certainly not all of them. There are many Christians in Egypt, for example. They are ethnically Arabs, but their religion is Christianity. Some people may have some bigotry towards Muslims. If they associate Arabs with Islam, then that may be racist towards Arabs that aren't even Muslim based on race because they've associated all Arabs with Islam in their head.
CeyCrypteon

Activity: 60

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:40:16 AM

A bad thing to the whole world but I think with the new generation it will reduce very much   
Corneliusnes

Activity: 57

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:42:00 AM

there are two sides:
no discrimination in relation to people on the one hand, it is unfair
the second side: i'm against migration, because i do not want another people to live in my country where I pay taxes and build the opportunities for my family and children, not for  others.
Joshercine

Activity: 75

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:07:06 PM

I'm white and during my travels I've met a lot of people from other races and I did and always will respect them. No matter how we look like on the outside, What matters is the kindness of our heart.
wolf_norris

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:33:13 PM

there are two sides:
no discrimination in relation to people on the one hand, it is unfair
the second side: i'm against migration, because i do not want another people to live in my country where I pay taxes and build the opportunities for my family and children, not for  others.
I'm very curious about what country you are from. Almost all countries have a long history of immigration. Did your ancestors never migrate? I doubt that. Migration is natural it has been happening throughout all the history of the world. If you are from a poorer country, maybe you are getting immigrants from a country that's even poorer. That could be a problem. If your country has good immigration policies, they can recruit many highly qualified immigrants than can bring much to your country's economy. Migration can be a very good thing for both parties, the immigrant and the receiving country.
wattef90

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:35:14 PM

Racism should be treated similarly to raping because its a psychological assault on ones personality
vabalkazh

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:40:45 AM

I think in the future well overcome that. Its just the matter of time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: