Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:38:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 1UP | DO NOT USE THIS COIN  (Read 10999 times)
voteformeg
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:16:32 AM
Last edit: January 25, 2018, 11:23:50 AM by voteformeg

I understand  de argument of Dev , People can't say any thing but also the next point  is , what to do with the rest of the coins , burning would be a good option but if you can keep de sub1x holders happy would be also Great for the community
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fanten

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The Future of Global Copyright Registration

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:08:38 PM

Yes Edward you're a funny man. Let me tell you not a lot of truth.

1Up is a copy of Sub1x with an increased offer of coins. Sub1x have 10 000 coins / 1 Up have 157,680 coins

In Sub1x, we solve problems together, in 1Up you get only promises that awards will be higher when there are more nodes, but this is not true, the reward will only be less.

Have Sub1x was a long way from Airdrop ERC 20 tokens, followed by the fork and change the blockchain, 1Up always behind, we have a community, website, social networks, will soon have its own forum.

The original coin Sub1x sold cheaper than the 1Up on the crypto-bridge exchange.

Consider whether you want to be always behind?

Because Edward only knows how to steal the idea and throw people.

This is a cheap copy with the same cheap and not honest developer...

Which is waiting  for the solution of his problem, only after it is decided by the Sub1x community.

Edward / oneupcoin is scammer.

I'm not a scammer. I wasn't willing to break my back doing things for the SUB1X Community anymore, once WillDono decided to call us selling Nodes a "cash grab". Why would I support SUB1X anymore after that?

Then please fulfill your promise and give us the 1up coins to our Sub1X coins holder. In this case, when you distribute your 1up coins to us as promised, more will support you instead of calling you a scammer.

There is nothing to do with supporting SUB1X or not by airdropping 1up coins to SUB1X token holders. Am I right?

Smile
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:21:19 PM

I also think that keeping these promises is a matter of honor!
oneupcoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:58:11 PM

Stocks.Exchange listing in a few days. This Coin is flying. We got a $3M market cap in less than 3 weeks.
oneupcoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:01:23 PM

1Up is a copy of Sub1x with an increased offer of coins. Sub1x have 10 000 coins / 1 Up have 157,680 coins

In Sub1x, we solve problems together, in 1Up you get only promises that awards will be higher when there are more nodes, but this is not true, the reward will only be less.

Have Sub1x was a long way from Airdrop ERC 20 tokens, followed by the fork and change the blockchain, 1Up always behind, we have a community, website, social networks, will soon have its own forum.

The original coin Sub1x sold cheaper than the 1Up on the crypto-bridge exchange.

Which is waiting  for the solution of his problem, only after it is decided by the Sub1x community.

I'm not a scammer. I wasn't willing to break my back doing things for the SUB1X Community anymore, once WillDono decided to call us selling Nodes a "cash grab". Why would I support SUB1X anymore after that?

Then please fulfill your promise and give us the 1up coins to our Sub1X coins holder. In this case, when you distribute your 1up coins to us as promised, more will support you instead of calling you a scammer.

There is nothing to do with supporting SUB1X or not by airdropping 1up coins to SUB1X token holders. Am I right?

This is completely to do with SUB1X's actions calling us selling Nodes a "cash grab" in their Telegram group. Why would I AirDrop to the same people that were disrespectful to us. Instead, we are going to distribute 25% of the 1UP coins that were previously going to SUB1X holders to 1UP Discord/BitcoinTalk MasterNode holders, an extra 5% to BitcoinTalk AirDroppers, and 70% for ICO/Exchange funds.
Klaud07

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:05:55 PM
Merited by Dahman El_Harrachi (1)

How to call someone who used a whole community for the promotion of the project, made promises and then not kept his word?

There is only the word Scammer.

Remove everything associated with Sub1x from announcement because Sub1x is not related to your fraud.

What did you do, increased the total number of coins by 15 times? You go for Sub1x, just copying experience and idea.

And selling a miserable copy is more expensive than the original.
gigaoptic

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:20:52 PM

Wow. Truly disappointed in 1up Dev. First you sad that's gonna be airdrop for sub1x holders. and now you are saying that you changed you desigion. And how you think your community will belive you after such things  ? MAn it's the worst thing you can start you project in crypto. You will destroy it at the begining.

Sorry that it had to be this way, but the SUB1X Admin really pissed me off and I am done doing nice things for people that called us selling Nodes a "cash grab". People should stop spreading FUD. I'm not a scammer. I'm just not willing to do good things for people who called us selling Nodes a cash grab. If you can convince WillDono to apologize to me, I will reinstate the SUB1X AirDrop. Ok?
YO Edward. Realise this thing. With that move you are not punishing Willdono, he doesn't care about you. You are punishing big part of your community that belived in you coin at the begining, community that has no any connection to this situation between you and willdono. Why you involve community here ? How old are you ? You wrote that you will airdrop coins not to willdono, you wrote this for you community - so keep your word.

And the second thing - if all this coins that you won't airdrop you are really going to sell and not burn  - than willdono was right.
oneupcoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:38:45 PM

How to call someone who used a whole community for the promotion of the project, made promises and then not kept his word?

There is only the word Scammer.

Remove everything associated with Sub1x from announcement because Sub1x is not related to your fraud.

What did you do, increased the total number of coins by 15 times? You go for Sub1x, just copying experience and idea.

And selling a miserable copy is more expensive than the original.

Stop spreading FUD. This is a beautiful Coin and is currently worth more than SUB1X.
oneupcoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:41:57 PM

Wow. Truly disappointed in 1up Dev. First you sad that's gonna be airdrop for sub1x holders. and now you are saying that you changed you desigion. And how you think your community will belive you after such things  ? MAn it's the worst thing you can start you project in crypto. You will destroy it at the begining.

Sorry that it had to be this way, but the SUB1X Admin really pissed me off and I am done doing nice things for people that called us selling Nodes a "cash grab". People should stop spreading FUD. I'm not a scammer. I'm just not willing to do good things for people who called us selling Nodes a cash grab. If you can convince WillDono to apologize to me, I will reinstate the SUB1X AirDrop. Ok?
YO Edward. Realise this thing. With that move you are not punishing Willdono, he doesn't care about you. You are punishing big part of your community that belived in you coin at the begining, community that has no any connection to this situation between you and willdono. Why you involve community here ? How old are you ? You wrote that you will airdrop coins not to willdono, you wrote this for you community - so keep your word.

And the second thing - if all this coins that you won't airdrop you are really going to sell and not burn  - than willdono was right.

WillDono ruined it for the SUB1X community by denigrating us publicly in the group. People should hold him to it. I absolutely refuse to be treated like that and then distribute Coins to his community. Instead, we are distributing a portion of the Coins we were going to AirDrop to SUB1X holders to current MasterNode holders and we're going our own way. This Coin is unique, and is the only low-inflation, low-supply MasterNode Coin. SUB1X has high inflation.
Klaud07

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:46:01 PM

And where it is sold? On the forum?

You're a liar and did not keep your word even once.

You said that technical documentation for master pool ready, but the world never saw, and you talking about Subexchange, but the world did not see technical documentation, although you promised it a month ago.

You promised a white paper for 1 Up but no, just because you don't know where to copy.

I don't remember a single case when you kept your word and it's true.
oneupcoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:49:03 PM

And where it is sold? On the forum?

You're a liar and did not keep your word even once.

You said that technical documentation for master pool ready, but the world never saw, were you talking about Subexchange, but the world did not see technical documentation, although you promised it a month ago.

You promised a white paper for 1 Up but no, just because you don't know where to copy.

I don't remember a single case when you kept your word and it's true.

MasterPool didn't happen because it was technically impossible to Fork with the MasterNode system, and be able to retrieve new Coins with a private key. White Paper coming soon. I suggest you leave our thread and stop libeliously slandering innocent people trying to build a superior Coin. Take your envy, jealousy and violence elsewhere.
Klaud07

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:52:23 PM

MasterPool didn't happen because it was technically impossible to Fork with the MasterNode system, and be able to retrieve new Coins with a private key. White Paper coming soon. I suggest you leave our thread and stop libeliously slandering innocent people trying to build a superior Coin. Take your envy, jealousy and violence elsewhere.

I write only the truth about you, that you are a liar and did not keep your word. Never.

Wow. Truly disappointed in 1up Dev. First you sad that's gonna be airdrop for sub1x holders. and now you are saying that you changed you desigion. And how you think your community will belive you after such things  ? MAn it's the worst thing you can start you project in crypto. You will destroy it at the begining.

And the second thing - if all this coins that you won't airdrop you are really going to sell and not burn  - than willdono was right.

WillDono ruined it for the SUB1X community by denigrating us publicly in the group. People should hold him to it. I absolutely refuse to be treated like that and then distribute Coins to his community. Instead, we are distributing a portion of the Coins we were going to AirDrop to SUB1X holders to current MasterNode holders and we're going our own way. This Coin is unique, and is the only low-inflation, low-supply MasterNode Coin. SUB1X has high inflation.
And low ROI for 1 Up.  less than 100% in 1 year.

Your investors will soon realize that you are a fan of fairy tales and fast money.

And also that in addition to copying, you are not good at anything.

And total supply Sub1x only after a few years can catch up with yours, so do not invent.
oneupcoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:10:17 PM

We don't have a massive ROI because we're a low-inflation Coin and we're only worth 3M market cap. The only reason other MasterNodes have a higher ROI is because they have high-inflation and a higher market cap. We are a Niche coin. Once we're worth 30M and more MasterNodes are online, ROI will be much higher.
Klaud07

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:13:52 PM

It's a lie, with the increase of nodes in the network, the ROI will decline, but you do not know, because you just copied someone else's code.

Changed only the color and name and increased the total supply, that would at least somehow differ from Sub1x.
oneupcoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:19:40 PM

We are ending MasterNode sales in 3 days.
oneupcoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:20:38 PM

It's a lie, with the increase of nodes in the network, the ROI will decline, but you do not know, because you just copied someone else's code.

Changed only the color and name and increased the total supply, that would at least somehow differ from Sub1x.

Our Developer who is the same Dev as SUB1X has confirmed that ROI will increase as more Nodes come online.
gigaoptic

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:30:21 PM

Wow. Truly disappointed in 1up Dev. First you sad that's gonna be airdrop for sub1x holders. and now you are saying that you changed you desigion. And how you think your community will belive you after such things  ? MAn it's the worst thing you can start you project in crypto. You will destroy it at the begining.

And the second thing - if all this coins that you won't airdrop you are really going to sell and not burn  - than willdono was right.

What do you mean by - Instead, we are distributing a portion of the Coins we were going to AirDrop to SUB1X holders to current MasterNode holders ? Are you going to airdrop 1up to the people who already bought 1up coins ?
oneupcoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:31:27 PM

What do you mean by - Instead, we are distributing a portion of the Coins we were going to AirDrop to SUB1X holders to current MasterNode holders ? Are you going to airdrop 1up to the people who already bought 1up coins ?

Yes we are.
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:33:54 PM

I understand that it will distribute coins for holders of the master 1UP? Oneupcoin, Did I understand you correctly?
BtcRaiser

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:42:48 PM

We don't have a massive ROI because we're a low-inflation Coin and we're only worth 3M market cap. The only reason other MasterNodes have a higher ROI is because they have high-inflation and a higher market cap. We are a Niche coin. Once we're worth 30M and more MasterNodes are online, ROI will be much higher.

Jezus chris who told you this?Huh
Do you also believe in Santa Claus?HuhHuh
How the hell can u sell a forked coin more than Sub1x ( and u know that ur coins has rewards Issues, dont lie please)
Better Coin, Higher Value?  What da fuq?Huh Huh Huh Huh
Dont spread  nonsense here man,your arguments are really lies

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: