Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 09:05:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 1UP | DO NOT USE THIS COIN  (Read 10999 times)
erguse

Activity: 798
Merit: 277

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:54:55 AM
Last edit: January 24, 2018, 10:09:04 AM by erguse

Sorry for my English. I am writing through Google translator. I'm just waiting for the promised 40 1UAP coins for the airstrop (for the fact that I have 20 coins SUB1X) and always look in my wallet, but I understand that you canceled this payment because of disagreements with the project SUB1X? Or is it okay and we will get our coins? And another question: will the rally take place? At me both masternodes and 1UP and SUB1X. Once again, I'm sorry for the text.

We won't be AirDropping Coins for SUB1X holders anymore. Sorry. Yes we had disagreements with SUB1X. Send me your 1UP wallet address and I will send you a few bonus Coins though once I begin doing AirDrops.

In this case you need to do the same thing to all SUB1X holders. Everyone is waiting.
If we knew it would not be, we would join the Bitcointalk airdrop. I think that the SUB1Xs are now in vain.
For weeks I have 1UP wallet installed and working on my computer just for this job. And I keep the SUB1X for this job.

Ok, send me your 1UP wallet address and I will do the same for you that I am doing for Guardsman. Thanks.

I have PM in it too.  I write here too. 1UP wallet continues to work. To be continued.
I've been following it since I wrote it on the first page of the project.
Thank you so much too.

1UP: 13w9XcbrDQkqpSejWaNAz5qG7S9QdGTgy3
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:56:01 AM

Thank you for your understanding! I really like your project and I intuitively feel that we all have success! I hope that this small incident will be exhausted and the project will continue to prosper safely!
Guardsman

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:58:19 AM

By the way, today we have 100 masternode in the network! A little anniversary! )))
fanten

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The Future of Global Copyright Registration

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:28:06 AM

I am a Sub1x coins holder and I have been waiting for almost a month to get the airdrop but it seems like the affiliation between this two have been broken. So, tell me is the airdrop still going on or you will do something to compensate us?

It is sad that Sub1x holder no longer can get the airdrop, I do like both sub1x and 1upcoin and I thought of going to get the rest of the coins for masternode once I got the airdrop for holding Sub1x.

Smile
muhammedayo1

Activity: 151
Merit: 10

Stalker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:32:02 PM

This is not a good news at all , in as much as i like this project so much . This is giving a wrong pointer.
i will appreciate if you can do something about the Sub 1x holder in-which i'm part of.

i've applied for both sub1x and normal airdrop, what's now my faith ?

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
monsanto
Legendary

Activity: 1241
Merit: 1005

..like bright metal on a sullen ground.

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:08:55 PM

THIS COIN IS FOR LEGITIMATE PURPOSES AND WILL PRIMARILY BE USED AS A STORE OF VALUE BY THE MARKET AND BY ContractIt to PRINT GAMIFIED ICONS BACKED WITH SUB1X AND 1UP - PEOPLE GET FREE ICONS FOR HOLDING 1UP and SUB1X - YOU CAN REDEEM FOR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES IN OUR APP - ContractIt is a Directory of Products and Services for the Post-Monetary world - NOTICE IS FOR OUR USERS ON OUR APP THATS COMING OUT IN 6 MONTHS - EDDIE

Quoted for posterity.

Do these latest issues between 1UP & SUB1X mean the joint "gamified icons" project is over? If so what other direction will this project go in?
deanerific

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:09:53 PM
Last edit: January 24, 2018, 04:21:40 PM by deanerific

The Coins we were going to use for the SUB1X AirDrop will be sold slowly over time to help fund development long-term.

So - again - how is this NOT a cash grab?  You're NOT going to airdrop coins because YOU want to sell them?

That isn't appropriate.  Burn the coins if you're not going to air drop them.  Suddenly saying, "oh.. we're not air dropping 33,000 coins and instead are going to market sell them" is exactly what a cash grab is.  Straight up greedy and absolutely scam behavior.  You're relying on scarcity for intrinsic value, but plan to sell 23,000 coins at market?  Fuck that noise dude.  I'm out.

Let's test your greed.  

WTS:  2x 1UP masternodes for .3 BTC each.  PM on BCT to arrange sale via reputable escrow
BtcRaiser

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:26:06 PM
Last edit: January 24, 2018, 05:15:37 PM by BtcRaiser

you disappeared from one to the other day out of the Telegram chat of the sub1x , you've been promising a whitepaper for weeks on the Dev of Sub1x?
And now you cancel the airdrop for the normal sub1x holders?
what a total joke is this man

about how many are we talking man.....
Dasengineer

Activity: 434
Merit: 123

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:34:44 PM

I don't want your shitcoin Just to let you know you are true piece of shit. I wanted to tell straight in the telegram but unfortunetely you RAN away from our community and you are offering shitcoin with defects in rewards and you don't even know about it has issues. Selling simple forked MNs for damn 0.5 BTC when you got them for free. Pure cash grab. Talking shit about mCAP? You are fucking moron your shitcoin is not trading in any exchange.
xpzycox

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

🎖️ DeepOnion 🎖️

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:53:17 PM

Im not sure I quite understand whats going on with the masternode rewards versus staking.. this is the same problem SuB1X had in the beginning and is still fighting through with wallet updates.

The masternode rewards are .02... yet staking rewards are .079XXXX.  

We've got over 160 masternodes sold yet only 100 masternodes running. With the low amount of masternodes running the staking rewards are higher and its unfair to those with masternodes. Versus those who are just staking...  The masternode reward should be higher than staking. The masternode rewards are slightly more consistent, but for a test I broke up one of my two masternodes.  The one I broke up I earned more in a 24 hour period by staking than by running a masternode instead. This isnt right...

Im going to put it back into a masternode once I get home from work tonight, but for masternodes to be earning less per day than one staking the same amount of coins shouldn't happen..  

So now those of us who were holding decent balances of sub1x for the airdrop dont get anything? I see you doing somethings for certain members... Guardsman..etc. I joined from the very beginning and have been here since the start. Doesn't seem fair to change that aspect because of some intercoin "beef" that could easily be settled.. Both a great coins with shared developers. No reason they cant get to good terms.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    OWN YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Own ONION  (✔Exchanges  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Jasonbeetle

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:00:24 PM

Im not sure I quite understand whats going on with the masternode rewards versus staking.. this is the same problem SuB1X had in the beginning and is still fighting through with wallet updates.

The masternode rewards are .02... yet staking rewards are .079XXXX. 

We've got over 160 masternodes sold yet only 100 masternodes running. With the low amount of masternodes running the staking rewards are higher and its unfair to those with masternodes. Versus those who are just staking...  The masternode reward should be higher than staking. The masternode rewards are slightly more consistent, but for a test I broke up one of my two masternodes.  The one I broke up I earned more in a 24 hour period by staking than by running a masternode instead. This isnt right...

Im going to put it back into a masternode once I get home from work tonight, but for masternodes to be earning less per day than one staking the same amount of coins shouldn't happen.. 
Absoletely agree! Regret of running node. For a week I would earn more using staking...
Guardsman

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:29:39 PM

I see you doing somethings for certain members... Guardsman..etc. I joined from the very beginning and have been here since the start. Doesn't seem fair to change that aspect because of some intercoin "beef" that could easily be settled.. Both a great coins with shared developers. No reason they cant get to good terms.
He just wrote to give your wallet address ... and everything ... nothing came to me.
Guardsman

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:32:42 PM

I believe. that whatever your relationship with the administrator of another project (in our case, the administrator of SUB1X), you can not shift the negative to the community of your coin (in our case, users of 1UP). He promised to hold the airstrop and pay coins at the rate of 2 coins 1UP for 1 coin SUB1X - you need to keep your word. And it turns out he quarreled with the administrator of SUB1X, and punishes us, users 1UP!
ShamanicHarmonics

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:35:25 PM

The Coins we were going to use for the SUB1X AirDrop will be sold slowly over time to help fund development long-term.

So - again - how is this NOT a cash grab?  You're NOT going to airdrop coins because YOU want to sell them?

That isn't appropriate.  Burn the coins if you're not going to air drop them.  Suddenly saying, "oh.. we're not air dropping 33,000 coins and instead are going to market sell them" is exactly what a cash grab is.  Straight up greedy and absolutely scam behavior.  You're relying on scarcity for intrinsic value, but plan to sell 23,000 coins at market?  Fuck that noise dude.  I'm out.

Let's test your greed.  

WTS:  2x 1UP masternodes for .3 BTC each.  PM on BCT to arrange sale via reputable escrow

QFT, thanks! I'm also sub1x holder, watching the 1UP thing from the sidelines, hopeful to get airdrop, but after all this, WOW, very disappointing. Forked coins selling for more than the original project - where is the value add on this 1UP project, what new code is implemented that makes it more valuable than Sub1x?
Klaud07

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:05:13 PM
Last edit: January 29, 2018, 01:09:02 PM by Klaud07

Yes Edward you're a funny man. Let me tell you not a lot of truth.

1Up is a copy of Sub1x with an increased offer of coins. Sub1x have 10 000 coins / 1 Up have 157,680 coins

In Sub1x, we solve problems together, in 1Up you get only promises that awards will be higher when there are more nodes, but this is not true, the reward will only be less.

Have Sub1x was a long way from Airdrop ERC 20 tokens, followed by the fork and change the blockchain, 1Up always behind, we have a community, website, social networks, will soon have its own forum.

The original coin Sub1x sold cheaper than the 1Up on the crypto-bridge exchange.

Consider whether you want to be always behind?

Because Edward only knows how to steal the idea and throw people.

This is a cheap copy with the same cheap and not honest developer...

Which is waiting  for the solution of his problem, only after it is decided by the Sub1x community.
gigaoptic

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:31:22 PM

Wow. Truly disappointed in 1up Dev. First you sad that's gonna be airdrop for sub1x holders. and now you are saying that you changed you desigion. And how you think your community will belive you after such things  ? MAn it's the worst thing you can start you project in crypto. You will destroy it at the begining.
oneupcoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:57:09 AM

Yes Edward you're a funny man. Let me tell you not a lot of truth.

1Up is a copy of Sub1x with an increased offer of coins. Sub1x have 10 000 coins / 1 Up have 157,680 coins

In Sub1x, we solve problems together, in 1Up you get only promises that awards will be higher when there are more nodes, but this is not true, the reward will only be less.

Have Sub1x was a long way from Airdrop ERC 20 tokens, followed by the fork and change the blockchain, 1Up always behind, we have a community, website, social networks, will soon have its own forum.

The original coin Sub1x sold cheaper than the 1Up on the crypto-bridge exchange.

Consider whether you want to be always behind?

Because Edward only knows how to steal the idea and throw people.

This is a cheap copy with the same cheap and not honest developer...

Which is waiting  for the solution of his problem, only after it is decided by the Sub1x community.

Edward / oneupcoin is scammer.

I'm not a scammer. I wasn't willing to break my back doing things for the SUB1X Community anymore, once WillDono decided to call us selling Nodes a "cash grab". Why would I support SUB1X anymore after that?
oneupcoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:59:58 AM

Wow. Truly disappointed in 1up Dev. First you sad that's gonna be airdrop for sub1x holders. and now you are saying that you changed you desigion. And how you think your community will belive you after such things  ? MAn it's the worst thing you can start you project in crypto. You will destroy it at the begining.

Sorry that it had to be this way, but the SUB1X Admin really pissed me off and I am done doing nice things for people that called us selling Nodes a "cash grab". People should stop spreading FUD. I'm not a scammer. I'm just not willing to do good things for people who called us selling Nodes a cash grab. If you can convince WillDono to apologize to me, I will reinstate the SUB1X AirDrop. Ok?
seddik

Activity: 425
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:28:48 AM

Sorry that it had to be this way, but the SUB1X Admin really pissed me off and I am done doing nice things for people that called us selling Nodes a "cash grab". People should stop spreading FUD. I'm not a scammer. I'm just not willing to do good things for people who called us selling Nodes a cash grab. If you can convince WillDono to apologize to me, I will reinstate the SUB1X AirDrop. Ok?

it is ok to stop supporting and doing good things to SUB1X community, but the 33.000 that suppose to be airdropped to the SUB1X community should be burned or add them to the main airdrop of 1UP.
NOT selling them on the market, so please Edward DO NOT let me think that WillDono was right by calling you a "cash grab".

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
Guardsman

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:06:58 AM

Although I do not agree that the insult to the developer of SUB1X is a sufficient reason to punish ordinary coin users. I think. that on the contrary in your place would show nobility and showed that you are a worthy person.
But since you so categorically do not want to support the owners of the coin SUB1X, can you distribute the proposed fund for the Ayrdrop among the owners of the 1UP coins? By the way, I think. that the percentage of people who own the master codes of both projects is high enough And so you support your community and give out coins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: