Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:52:11 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: need a good beginner friendly exchange for altcoins  (Read 189 times)
slickskin (OP)

Activity: 36
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:41:00 AM

I'm already familiar with coinbase and Gdax but they only cover four coins at the moment.

What is a good exchange where I could buy and sell alt coins like Ripple, Dash, Monero, and Cardano?

Ideally, the fees will be zero or very low. Obviously I want something secure as well.
kobradobra

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

STEM - football token exchange market!

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:07:33 AM

Try Bitfinex or Binance. They are fairly user-friendly with nice liquidity in almost all existing markets.

│   S T E M
│  █░░░░█░░░░░  │   SPORT TOKEN EXCHANGE                        ( ( (   JOIN OUR TELEGRAM   ) ) )
│  █▄▄▄▀░▀▄▄▄▄  │   STEM│ Earn with your football knowlednge.
sic_null

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:16:36 AM

I'm already familiar with coinbase and Gdax but they only cover four coins at the moment.

What is a good exchange where I could buy and sell alt coins like Ripple, Dash, Monero, and Cardano?

Ideally, the fees will be zero or very low. Obviously I want something secure as well.

Bittrex does everything you're looking for.
Acguy

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:17:59 AM

Give Bittrex a try that is where most people started out.

▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
           ▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
ANN Thread     WhitePaper
Facebook     Telegram     Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
Reader.

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:42:09 AM

I'm currently using Livecoin and Binance............but still don't have all the coins I might want to pursue
bitcointarget

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:42:14 AM

Etheredelta has many tokens, but's it's definitely not user-friendly. It's hard to understand. Bittrex is a good one with a simple interface, try it. You can also go for Binance which is also a trusted exchange.
slickskin (OP)

Activity: 36
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:54:46 AM

I actually was just about to register on bittrex. When I tried a message popped up saying that they halted new member registrations, something about such a large number of people registering all at once that overwhelmed them or something. Weird.
deadmousehat

Activity: 1974
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:56:22 AM

many good and trusted exchange out there and popular like bittrex ,poloniex, binance and many more but not too popular. I currently use binance and kucoin I think both easy to use especially for beginner.
Dewao

Activity: 337
Merit: 100

Qravity is a decentralized content production and

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:07:36 AM

There are many great trusted exchange and popular to use like us Poloniex and the best to be used for me is Bittrex.
I currently used Bittrex and it is good to use.
BaeNaNa

Activity: 286

Cryptics

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:11:51 AM

I think bittrex will be your best friend, it has the 4 coin you stated above and the volume within exchange itself is huge so it's easy to trade there, the fee is quite cheap in my opinion and the interface is easy to understand. There's a also a lot of indicator that you can use to trade so basically bittrex is full of features.

Vatimins

Activity: 987
Merit: 289

Blue0x.com

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:13:46 AM

There sure are a lot of exchanges out there that are available for newbies like you. All you have to do is read or watch a video on yout on how to use that certain exchange. Exchanges like binance, bittrex, coinexchange,  and more. The thing is, due to proce increase in bitcoin, the terms on most of these sites have changed. And are asking a lot of information from their users now so that you can have an unlimited quantity of any currency to transfer for a specific time frame.

░░           ▒░     
      ░▒▓▓░           ░▒▒░░░ 
   ▒▓▓██▒░              ▒▓▒▒▒▒
 ▓█▓▓█▒                 ▒▒░░▒▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░              ░▒▒▒░░ ▒
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓█▒
   ░▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
       ░▒█▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒░  
        ░██████▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒    
         ███▓▓▓░░▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▒    
         ░██▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒░░   
           ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒░░    
             ▒▒▒▒▓▓▒░
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
sic_null

Activity: 99

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:24:34 AM

Etheredelta has many tokens, but's it's definitely not user-friendly. It's hard to understand. Bittrex is a good one with a simple interface, try it. You can also go for Binance which is also a trusted exchange.

ED just got a DNS hack too. Best to let that settle down first.
poncik

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:36:14 AM

Dont use etherdelta (because they hacked). Bittrexs fees are so much.
In my opinion binance is the best. Low fees and big volumes. They will be best exchange in 2018 Smiley

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
happyme1818

Activity: 568
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:57:13 AM

I actually was just about to register on bittrex. When I tried a message popped up saying that they halted new member registrations, something about such a large number of people registering all at once that overwhelmed them or something. Weird.
Try Binance or Poloneix, they also have many available top altcoin that in coinmarketcap. You can also try coinexchange and cryptopia for other alternative exchange or if you want to arbitrage.
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:00:16 AM

The easiest way is visit https://coinmarketcap.com/ and search on what cryptocurrency that you want and then click the markets, there are the list of the exchanges that have the coins that you want.

No no no no, no bittrex. This site have many problems right now, the recent one is they changed the withdrawal minimum into 0 btc for basic account. So if you want use bittrex, you need to verification your id first to able to withdraw your coins,
BTCwin1

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:01:41 AM

Why not trade directly on an exchange? Binance is a good exchange, you can trade here, you should master this skill.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
modtakels

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:03:20 AM

The easiest way is visit https://coinmarketcap.com/ and search on what cryptocurrency that you want and then click the markets, there are the list of the exchanges that have the coins that you want.

No no no no, no bittrex. This site have many problems right now, the recent one is they changed the withdrawal minimum into 0 btc for basic account. So if you want use bittrex, you need to verification your id first to able to withdraw your coins,
That wont be a problem all of us have IDs,bittrex is a newbiew friendly exchange it is where most newbies started to trade.

AlexaSonda

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:20:59 AM

many exchanges are available now. you can try trading in bittrex and binance. for bittrex, I suggest you have to verify your account before you deposit and trade there, because if not verification, you can not make withdrawal.
rexter

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:27:07 AM

I refer Coinexchange this is the exchange were i always make a trade so far so good i never encountered any problem with this exchange and it is also a good and friendly exchange nothing to worry about.
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:05:33 PM

No Doubts that lots of no. Of trading sites are available to make trade but I am sure that you will find that mostly every trading exchange are charging the same type of fee for trade ( buy and sell ) but if you want to go for better security then my suggestion for you to use bitfinex as a priority Because in my opinion bitfinex is better for giving security .
But not every coin you can get at trading site , may be few will missing and that will be available at another exchange .
Here overall I mean , you should have accounts at every trading sites Because if you will have bitcoin at every trading site then you can do exchange to exchange trading ( difference in price of coin from exchange to exchange ) .
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: