Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:40:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: practical?  (Read 157 times)
arthur25 (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:29:37 AM

Christmas is a time of giving. I agree to this but what if you shouldn't have enough budget in this season.?
You can give your service to others, you can say good thoughts or you can give a little. If you have altcoins you can share it if you want.
After Christmas is New year another budgeting.
What is the practical way to do? Share your thoughts. Your idea is appreciated. Thanks
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alfs75

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

platform for everyday business

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:55:40 AM
Last edit: December 25, 2017, 08:04:26 AM by alfs75

Christmas is a time of giving. I agree to this but what if you shouldn't have enough budget in this season.?
You can give your service to others, you can say good thoughts or you can give a little. If you have altcoins you can share it if you want.
What is the practical way to do? Share your thoughts. Your idea is appreciated. Thanks

The  practical way to do in this coming of new years eve,is by simple spend all your time into your family,and celebrate in a simple way without spending to much money.christmas and new years eve are season of giving and sharing, as a bitcoiners maybe we contribute a simple amount of our profit  by giving a small tokens of joy to those  who needed most,especially to those street children.being a practical is not only by not spend to much,but giving to your humankind a  small amount is much more  better of being a practical.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
dogz12

Activity: 210
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 04:09:17 AM

Why burden yourself from spending if you dont have the budget to spend. Any day can be a day of sharing. For me this season it is the thoughts that is more important than the price and amount of gifts. Spend quality time with your loved ones and share the love.
KrLos

Activity: 768
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 04:32:04 AM

The most practical is to celebrate the new year in the circle of loved ones, with the family.
Gifts can be symbolic... Now  there are a lot of discounts Smiley
However, a place where you will always be happy - your home. Remember, that the New Year is a family  holiday.
james23

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:14:14 AM

Why burden yourself from spending if you dont have the budget to spend. Any day can be a day of sharing. For me this season it is the thoughts that is more important than the price and amount of gifts. Spend quality time with your loved ones and share the love.
Now a days we must be practical because everyrhing now is so expensive. 
Mstkotha

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:15:15 AM

Practical refers to a person, idea, project, etc, as being more concerned with or relevant to practice than theory: he is a very practical person; the idea had no practical application. Practicable refers to a project or idea as being capable of being done or put into effect: the plan was expensive, yet practicable.
hkdfgkdf

Activity: 337
Merit: 195

Graphics/Signature Designer https://bit.ly/2Q1AOrY

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:21:48 AM

Christmas is not about expensive gifts and materials. The most important thing is that you are together with your family and friends. Don't spend your money in such luxurious things or whatever. If you don't have budget, don't force yourself. A little dinner treat with the family is even enough to show your love.

iamTom123

Activity: 490
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:45:40 AM

Christmas is the season of giving and sharing but there is actually no need to spend a lot for us to show our love and care for people around us. There are so many creative and exciting ways we can do that will not cost us arms and legs, so to speak. Of course, if one has all the money in the bank then there is no problem in spending as much as he wants. For us who are lesser mortals, we have to make sure that we are celebrating without the headache after.

Just being with our respective families and near friends and relatives can do much more meaning with Christmas than to be spending luxurious days away from the people we love. Giving small gifts can be enough to make someone smile and brighten up. And there is no need to convert much of our Bitcoin just to celebrate Christmas.
pjhom

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:53:30 AM

I support local charities, we also find a couple of families - ideally with young kids that need a little help and help them out - gifts for the kids and a little cash for the parents.  I involve my kids in this - they help select the family and purchase the gifts.  This draws us closer as a family and teaches my kids to be generous (albeit with my money), and hopefully develops a desire for them to give back to their community when they get older.
yusupjatigumilar

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:58:34 AM

there are many ways to give to the holiday, one of them in the way you mentioned earlier, I agree with your opinion giving not only with money and goods but giving can also be done by sharing your thoughts or sharing Bitcoin or other crypto currencies, because if we give to others then we have shared the happiness to them and we will also get happiness too.
if you want to share
this is my Bitcoin address: 18nsg2kn65MiHtmwbZvs2YHqLjcHQ5wu2o
Cryppy_guyL

Activity: 325

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:03:14 AM

Or maybe on holidays forget about this crypt and do a family, preparing for the holidays well, and create a pre-holiday mood for everyone.

Insanerman

Activity: 1162
Merit: 450

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:14:42 PM

Christmas is not about spending all your money, but to give time to those people you loved, giving help for those people who are in need, its all about giving peace to others. But for some practical ways I think buying crypto during holiday season is the best.
rainmaximo

Activity: 175

E-Commerce For Blockchain Era

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:03:23 PM

Christmas is not about money, gifts and foods, Christmas is all about our Jesus Christ, the one who save us from sins. Christmas is a time of giving and forgiving and mostly christmas is all about LOVE.  In this season it's hard to be a practical one because we want to give back like gifts to all my family and to our loveones, to be practical we think first that we think the things that were going to give are very useful even though it is just a 50pesos .

▬▬▬[Storweey ]▬▬▬
  █████  E-Commerce For Blockchain Era ███████
▬▬▬● Telegram   ★★   whitepaper  ★FacebookTwitter  ●▬▬▬
handini

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:30:02 PM

Christmas is not about money, gifts and foods, Christmas is all about our Jesus Christ, the one who save us from sins. Christmas is a time of giving and forgiving and mostly christmas is all about LOVE.  In this season it's hard to be a practical one because we want to give back like gifts to all my family and to our loveones, to be practical we think first that we think the things that were going to give are very useful even though it is just a 50pesos .
christmas is a day long enough eagerly for those who run it, because Christmas is a day memabahagiakan, like family gathering into one, because the family according to my important so we should appreciate it.
likeBTC

Activity: 151

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 04:44:25 PM

Every one has a different point of view about christmas, and that is fine, if you think that christmas means X thing, you should respect what other people think about it, just stop blaming, or if you are a fan-believer of your religion, then it is fine, just stop creating fanatism in here (i am refering to the guys who posted in here)

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PECULIUM First Saving System in CryptoCurrency Driven by Artificial Intelligence  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    PRIVATE SALE ~$2M PLEDGED  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

/ WHITEPAPER / ANN / BOUNTY / TELEGRAM /
Sidongsi13

Activity: 38

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:36:55 PM

The practical way of helping is to give him an advice how to invest money. Motivate him for his new carreer path. Christmas is not all about material things. Its the presence of giving and loving.
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 07:37:25 PM

You may find the bounty campaigns in the forum itself so you will be able to participate there according to rank and payment differs accordingly. So check the where you find other ways here in the forum. I think If you know any project who paid in btc or alts you can utilize that earn money.
You may invest on trading and make money in the way. You will find the prift when the price bumps up so please wait for sometime.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
superjeyy

Merit: 147

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 07:48:35 PM

The  practical way to do in this coming of new years eve,is by simple spend all your time into your family,and celebrate in a simple way without spending to much money.christmas and new years eve are season of giving and sharing, as a bitcoiners maybe we contribute a simple amount of our profit  by giving a small tokens of joy to those  who needed most,especially to those street children.being a practical is not only by not spend to much,but giving to your humankind a  small amount is much more  better of being a practical.

I agree with alfd75. Christmas or any other season is not about the gifts. Material things don't mean anything if it is not supported with time, love, and peace. This season of giving, may we all remember that investing yourself emotionally by choosing to spend your time and give your support to your family means more than any material thing can give. Bitcoin and other earnings is just an additional blessing. Let's remember to focus on what really matters and that is the love we share with family and other people we are associated with.
arthur25 (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:56:18 AM

This is touchable messages. Yes money will fade in a single moment but love and importance to not material things will last than money. Thanks a lot for this kind messages.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: