Bitcoin Forum
December 10, 2016, 11:06:00 AM *
News: To be able to use the next phase of the beta forum software, please ensure that your email address is correct/functional.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Experienced licensed personal trainer offers nutrition+training plans for BTC  (Read 1020 times)
Kay

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 06, 2011, 07:40:19 AM

details coming soon..............

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
S3052
Legendary

Activity: 1946

BTC Up or Down? go to www.bullbearanalytics.com

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2011, 08:07:42 AM

This is my spouse and I can assure you she turns you from a "couch-potato" shaped girl or guy into a fit and healthy person - if you or your spouses invest the required discipline.

More details coming soon.

>15years analysis experience

Always do your own due diligence & consult your financial advisor. Never invest unless you can afford to lose your entire investment.

http://twitter.com/BitcoinAnalyst

Subscribe here
Cryptoman

Activity: 728

View Profile
January 06, 2011, 03:21:19 PM

Excellent.  Always nice to see the Bitcoin economy expanding.

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history." --Gandhi
Kay

View Profile
January 09, 2011, 02:33:18 PM

Here we go!

Please spread the word to your friends, family and spouses, boyfriends, girlfriends, etc.

I am a personal trainer (female, mid 30s) and specialized in designing fitness and nutrition programs. I am probably the first one accepting BITCOINS ONLY
Nothing beats the personal attention that a coach can bring to your training. Find a professional to help you achieve your goals! Whether you want to improve your fitness, reduce weight, stabilize your back, adjust your diet or just want to have fun in motion.

I am going to deliver, based on the information (momentary eating and exercise plan) I will receive from you:
•   Your own fitness program/workout program
•   Your own nutrition plan

The costs will vary depending on the program you want. The first, in depth personal assessment will cost 89 bitcoins (based on approx. 0.30$/BTC exchange rate) as a limited offer until Feb 15, 2011. Depending on the assessment and your personal goals, we will agree on prices for your personal training plan. I am sure we find a great value-for-money solution for you.

Contact me here via PM and we take it from there.

P.S.:
Below my experiences and licences

LICENSES
•   General Lead Instructor and Trainer (German Sports Association)
•   Personal Trainer „lead instructor“ by IFAC (International Fitness and Wellness Academy)
•   Sport and Nutrition „lead instructor“ („DTB-Kursleiterin“), by the national sports association
•   Sport Medicine and Sport Science Seminar
•   Functional Gymnastics
•   Workout und Stretch „lead instructor“ („DTB-Kursleiterin“), by the national sports association
•   Pilates  „lead instructor“ („DTB-Kursleiterin“), by the national sports association
•   Zumba Instructor
•   Advanced Trainer for Mum&Child Gym
•   Bodysculpt „lead instructor“ by IFAC (International Fitness and Wellness Academy)
•   Step Aerobics „lead instructor“ („DTB-Kursleiterin“), by the national sports association; Further special licenses in the Step area: Step Combo II, Step Dance, Tap free, Power Step, New Body Step
•   Fatburner „lead instructor“ by IFAA (International Fitness and Aerobic Academy)
•   Spine Gymnastics „lead instructor“ by IFAA (International Fitness and Aerobic Academy)
•   Fitness-Boxing, Creative Workout & Total Reflex
•   Aerobics – HipHop, Dance-Aerobic, Power-Physio-Tube, Active contra Cellulite, Yoga

PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
starting 2009   Instructor in various gyms in Switzerland
2005 - 2009   Instructor in different gyms in the Frankfurt area (Germany)
2004 - 2005   Instructor in various gyms in Switzerland (i.e. the well-known “Silhouette” franchise) and establishment of a new division in a local sport club.
2002 - 2004   Instructor in different gymns in the Frankfurt area (Germany) (renowned brands such as Lynx, Fit N Sun, Cityfitness, Fitnessworld)
starting 2001   Instructor Step-Aerobic at a sport university in Germany
starting 2000   Instructor in gyms in Germany responsible for Step-Aerobic, Bodystyling, Abs, Total Body Conditioning and Back Strengthening
1999 - 2001   Instructor at the public university in Germany for Aerobic, Functional Gym, Back Strengthening, Bodystyling
starting 1998   Lead instructor at a German university for Functional Gym, Back Strengthening, Standard Dance, Step-Aerobic, Bodystyling
since 1996   Member of the Sports Leadership Team at the sports university

Kay

View Profile
March 25, 2011, 10:32:46 PM

Hey again,

I have been busy doing a lot of sports classes and also done some personal trainer sessions over the past months.

I have just come back to the forum and based on the exchange rate, I change my rates for a great personal training advice for you as follows:

The first, in depth personal assessment will cost 29 bitcoins. Depending on the assessment and your personal goals, we will agree on prices for your personal training plan (50-100 bitcoins for an all year plan). I am sure we find a great value-for-money solution for you.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.