Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 08:15:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Consolidating my Portfolio ...Help!!!!  (Read 94 times)
Packers1985 (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

CHEERS

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 04:13:23 AM

Guys, My portfolio is too diversified adn you all know how difficult it is to keep tracking each and every coin. So i am planning on diversifying few coins which are under $1000 investment.
Please share your suggestions which one's i need to sell and which one's i should hold purely from the return of invest %

SONM, ENJ, LINK, 0x and KNC.
 All these coins i bought it for very cheap and i am already 2-3* times in profits

Thanks in advance guys. Happy holidays

krazy89

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 04:15:21 AM

Good pick , no shitcoins in your portfolio.
Packers1985 (OP)

CHEERS

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 04:16:23 AM

thanks bro, but i have about 20+ coins buddy. It's very difficult to keep track each and every coin mate.

krazy89

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 04:17:52 AM

thanks bro, but i have about 20+ coins buddy. It's very difficult to keep track each and every coin mate.

20+ ? Just write all your coins here , the coins you list above are ok.
Packers1985 (OP)

CHEERS

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 04:40:42 AM

20+ ? Just write all your coins here , the coins you list above are ok.
WAVES/STRATIS/LINK/0x/SONM/LISK/ARK/VTC/PTOY/ELIXIR/CTR/PAY/INXT/PRL/ENJ/SONM/KNC/ETHOS/ENG/SUB/SYS/CVC

krazy89

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 04:48:22 AM

Get rid of these coins         VTC/PTOY/ELIXIR/CTR/PAY/INXT/PRL/ETHOS/  ENJIN (!?)
Packers1985 (OP)

CHEERS

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 04:51:33 AM

Get rid of these coins         VTC/PTOY/ELIXIR/CTR/PAY/INXT/PRL/ETHOS/  ENJIN (!?)

Yes Enjin....Thanks buddy
It's time to consolidate

Curiosity7

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 07:21:12 AM

If you've invested into many coins, it may be quite helpful to get yourself a free Google spreadsheet over at Google Docs to automatically track the progress of each coin. Simply paste the following formula into the document, which I got from stackoverflow.com:

Code:
=IMPORTXML("http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/":"//span[@id='quote_price']")

Please do your due diligence about this formula. I am a new forum member and you should not trust me. What this formula does is that it imports the data that is displayed on a website. In this case, it imports of the current price of a specific coin.

It will help you to keep track of the price developments of each coin.

What I do next is that I set myself a warning that notifies me, as soon as a certain coin drops to a specific price. Let's say for instance I've bought bitcoin at $10,000. In this case, I set myself a warning for $11,500, which gives me enough time to sell at a profit in case there are negative developments.

As soon as a specific point is giving me red lights, I begin investing why this is the case and will plan my decisions accordingly.
Curiosity7

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 07:30:29 AM

If you're an early investor of PRL & ELIXIR, I would cash out my initial investment with a small profit and see where these two coins will be going in the future. One never liquidates 100% of a promising coin. Think about all those people who held hundreds or thousands of bitcoins. If you believe a coin as a promising future, keep some of it and forget about it for the next couple of years.
Packers1985 (OP)

CHEERS

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:08:11 AM

If you're an early investor of PRL & ELIXIR, I would cash out my initial investment with a small profit and see where these two coins will be going in the future. One never liquidates 100% of a promising coin. Think about all those people who held hundreds or thousands of bitcoins. If you believe a coin as a promising future, keep some of it and forget about it for the next couple of years.

Thanks for the tip mate. Yes i am an early investor for both these coins and made really great profits.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: