Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:19:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Trying to find an altcoin rating site!  (Read 124 times)
wayne_812 (OP)

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 04:47:53 AM

There are so many altoins. i am trying to find an altcoin rating site. They should be ranked in terms of market cap, originalith of ideas and the development team.
AlexaSonda

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:04:36 PM

You can see it here www.coinmarketcap.com
I like to use it because in coinmarketcap everything is available, from market cap, exchange and other news.
Ereun

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:19:02 AM

I like to use it because in coinmarketcap everything is available, from market cap, exchange and other news.
Many who use / view this site including me. for a fairly complete guide so we can know the potential of altcoin.
Leeke

Activity: 151
Merit: 11

Website link - Bitcoin Unicorn

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 05:58:04 AM

Agree with the others - coinmarketcap is great for quick realtime data. You can also try sites like coincodex or cryptocompare. Either way - google is pretty much your friend here.

feelthebern98

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:59:52 AM

There are so many altoins. i am trying to find an altcoin rating site. They should be ranked in terms of market cap, originalith of ideas and the development team.

Coinmarketcap is the best around, if not try to use https://www.virtualbanking.com/reviews/altcoin-trader-review

ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:12:35 PM

Many who use / view this site including me. for a fairly complete guide so we can know the potential of altcoin.
True, many people visit to see the potential value of altcoin at www.coinmarketcap.com because the altcoin value on the site can be accurate to be used as a guide before trading, especially if it can be combined with newly emerging ico, such as the Daneel project, the project can analyze emotions market, very suitable for people who often do trading, in addition Daneel can help for investors criptocurrency.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: