Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:14:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any undervalued coins?  (Read 3443 times)
saqibmunir

Activity: 267
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:59:09 AM

Considering...

New coin with great potentials, coming very soon to the exchange! Do your own research, study your own investment! Good luck,

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2753447.0
Some people claim that ripple is undervalued now, this is not true and I can't believe how they say this. Ripple is hype now. Know this first please. For me, ethereum, bitcoin and dimecoin (which is really cheep right now) and are really the undervalued coins.
some of the other coins are Colx , electra and kin are really undervalued and are just started.
SHBlizzard

Activity: 196
Merit: 124

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:21:01 AM

Byteball (Gbyte) - why? https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7iv20r/dag_coin_comparison_byteball_iota_raiblocks_etc/

- look at Iota and Xrb's market cap - then look at Gbyte's market cap. then look at Gbyte's features. Gbyte is theoretically infinitely scalable, Iota - has problems with small dust transactions on its main chain (not yet fully developed), Gbyte does not.
- Gbyte has black byte feature (anonsending) XRB and Iota do not.
- Gbyte can also send crypto currency via email. XRB does not.
- Gbyte has a smart contract feature, Iota (not yet?) XRB does not. - needless to say that Byteball (GBYTE) is  My sleeping giant

Intense Coin (ITNS) - why? https://intensecoin.com/whitepaper.pdf
- building blockchain vpn network
- early in development so it might take a bit for things to pick up, but i think that it'll go 10 - 20x this year

Nexus (NXS) - satellite decentralized internet (closer to true net neutrality)
- long term hodl - High risk but if someone had the balls to hodl for 5 years then i'm sure they'd make lots of money

EDIT: didn't see OP's Top100 remark - ITNS does not fit the bill. but the other two do so  Cool

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
Inkognito222

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:48:26 AM

Spectrecoin (XSPEC) very undervalued, this is best privacy coin and amazing growth potential
CodyAlfaridzi

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:01:29 AM

Any suggestions of undervalued coins ranked above 100, for 5x or more in 2018? I want to invest $4,000 in few of them.

Check out $WABI. Currently under $150 million market cap, ranked 148 on coinmarketcap. It is a token that can be used for buying Walimai protected products. Walimai is an anti-counterfeit label for China consumer products. Walimai products are already listed on big marketplace such as jd.com and still growing fast.

Buy now while it's still undervalued. Thank me later when it goes 10x Wink
buffalobkhn

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:00:35 AM

XMY.....................to the moon

Note!
JetSet11

Activity: 112
Merit: 23

"Get Paid to Play your Media on Current"

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:35:33 AM

I love how people think Oyster is still undervalued. It's pretty valued though, that doesn't mean it doesn't have any room for grow but it's not undervalued either. I'm an Oyster investor but I think it will grow slowly until May. Maybe we can see peak in late April or early May.

Yeah, my opinion changed quite a bit when they updated their market cap. I thought that I was getting a much better deal than I actually was.

Jaya912

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:10:18 AM

I'm looking at waves. I think it is still undervalued. This month is being updated on wavesplatform. I hope it will be good next year.
More information on wavesplatform.com

How much is undervalued? I think waves now around $7 or $8 per waves.
If we compare to other top marketcap altcoin like etherium and its true that its still undervalued.
allmeat27

Activity: 378
Merit: 28

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:57:25 AM

Kucoin is dead right now. Best moonshots are on Cryptopia. I HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend DNA (announcement on Friday) and XBY (cause announcements nearly twice a week)

On Binance, Strat will definitely go 20-30% either tomorrow or Friday. Rumors of their flagship ICO being released this week.

If you still have money on Kucoin, I'm in AIX and HST. Can't go wrong with either.

My super duper moonshot is Bottos. Ex-NEO co-founder is their CEO and the coin has one of the best teams in crypto. Available on Bibox (which is actually pretty nice).
felixesteban

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:12:46 AM

WAVES is quite undervalued compared to other major cryptocurrencies and it is probably the easiest platform to launch an ICO. I believe in this project but somehow it can not show its potential.

▐ █   CoinFast   |   World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform
●● ▬▬   Whitepaper   [  Join the Whitelist  ]   Telegram   ▬▬ ●●
Facebook   Instagram   Twitter   ANN Thread   Youtube   Medium
adl541

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:24:55 AM

nano for sure
prabakharras

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:09:13 AM

My favorite undervalue at now is cardano
https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/cardano

tisumagic

Activity: 364

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:56:45 AM

WAVES is quite undervalued compared to other major cryptocurrencies and it is probably the easiest platform to launch an ICO. I believe in this project but somehow it can not show its potential.
the platform remains the choice of developers to launch the ICO because Ethereum is the most widely owned coin by investors and is often used as unit price in ICO coin purchases. whereas waves are still vary rare for an ICO project

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
ZhuldyzKaladinova

Activity: 289
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:50:09 AM

Any suggestions of undervalued coins ranked above 100, for 5x or more in 2018? I want to invest $4,000 in few of them.

Here's my suggestion: Bitcoin (BTC)
Zeallly

Activity: 40

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:10:08 AM

If you are looking for good profit in the future you must first look at the MarketCap and Total number of coins. A coin with large coin supply (billions) can't grow very much in the future, not even 1$.
My choice: Masari.
It's a Monero fork, good relashionship with Monero, only 18.5 millions total coin supply and it's still early, only 3000 sats on SouthXchange and Tradeogre.
If you count that Masari uses a weighted harmonic mean difficulty adjustment algorithm for smoother difficulty adjustment, which has been PR'd back to Monero you already have a kick-ass coin. It also has only ever used RingCT, has a fixed ring size of 13, and we plan on adding uncle mining and researching block tree sharding.

Cheers !
drogba773

Activity: 294
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:39:42 AM

Oax ubiq 0x lendroid and snip
yanvat

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:42:34 AM

In my opinion Dether is undervalued. Just a 5 million market cap. for product launched main net and alreday working. Yes, they have problems with marketing, but they are concentrated on a product
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:20:39 AM

waves still under valued until now and the price is not too expensive to buy. the dev and the team are good enough and have the capability to work hard and develop their project. they even have their own market to buy and sell their tokens like ethereum and there are many projects under waves networks and I think waves will explode too like the other coins. and the other coin is only waiting a good moment to start to rise and reach or make the highest price again.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
stue

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:18:26 AM

If I may give advice, you better invest your money into coins that are obviously good and obviously can grow well. If you are investing in coins that rank above 100, you are playing with your money $ 4,000, you do not know whether the coin can grow well or not, you can even get a loss because you invest your money in coins that are not right. But it is up to you, it is your own money, profit or loss also later you yourself who will enjoy it. I am here just give input only, hopefully, your choice does not harm you.
togoshigekata

Activity: 1260
Merit: 115

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:26:49 AM

BiblePay (BBP)
- 10% mined coins always go to Charity (sponsoring 210+ Orphans monthly)  
- ASIC-Resistant like Vertcoin/Groestlcoin (CPU Mining Only)  
- fork of DASH (Masternode Governance, Proposals & Voting), Live 10% Monthly Budget
- Proof of BibleHash (POBh) algorithm, All Nodes are Full Nodes  
- Ranked #145 in Code Commits

550+ million BBP coins in circulation, 5.2 billion by Year 2050

Launched July 23rd 2017, Market Cap $2 million, $0.003 per BBP
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/biblepay/

38% of BiblePay coins are rewarded to Healing and Curing with Distributed Computing [Contributing CPU Cycles to Science Research]
- Rosetta@home (Cancer, AIDS/HIV, Malaria, Alzheimer’s)
- World Community Grid (Cancer, AIDS, Zika, Tuberculosis, Clean Energy, Ebola)

Coffeehot

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:43:24 AM

ARK would be a good choice . now its price is $3 . it hit $10 in January . it is seriously undervalued . i think it will cost $100 , end of year . also , while you're holding ARK , it can vote for the ARK every day .

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: