Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:37:27 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any undervalued coins?  (Read 3443 times)
1000 years

Activity: 208
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:50:19 PM

This is a potential undervalued coin. I have mixed feelings about Particl. On the one hand, amazing technology, on the other hand they are struggling to find the community. This should not be taken lightly because one of their goals is to become a decentralized market. For coins that have been in Bittrex for a while now, it should take more followers.

coskunc

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 04:50:54 PM

I love these threads and they really work out. I have found tons of great coins due to these threads.
Here are my gems:
MAN-> 3 exchange listings on it's way, huge project
CPC, HPB (my new baby)
cV -> got it since the ICO
WePower -> energy projects have great value
I am not writing my solid ones...
so98nn

Activity: 2086
Merit: 603

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:18:35 PM

There are many alts which seems to undervalued at this time and ETH,XRP,Waves,NEO are one of them and are going to boost by 2x-3x within this year.So you can add them in your portfolio and gain huge profits.Else you can choose your own with your research.
MMDDG

Activity: 30

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:29:06 PM

Any suggestions of undervalued coins ranked above 100, for 5x or more in 2018? I want to invest $4,000 in few of them.

It's not ranked above 100 yet but this coin should definitely be looked at for its potential in 2018 and beyond: 

Berry token from Rentberry, I just tried out their site and it’s quite stunning. They're a company that just raised over $30 million to integrate their already great platform with the newest tech in blockchain. They’re about to disrupt the rental industry by allowing deposits, which are normally frozen assets, to be used for capital gain. Rentberry allows tenants to openly bid what they want on a property which should help reveal the true value for the location. This also allows the landlord’s to receive more potential tenants in properties that would normally go unrented for long periods of time. Their platform also integrates a seamless solution where leasing, application, and follow-up maintenance requests can be handled all on one site. I think Rentberry will be the future of long-term rentals and perhaps even cause a change in companies like airbnb. I’d at least check out what they’re doing http://rentberry.com or if you want to speak to their CEO go in their telegram channel and ask a question https://t.me/RentberryNews In fact, Rentberry has so much potential that it even made into the Forbes top 10 list of real estate start-ups to keep an eye on.   

This ecosystem will continue to grow and add value for the berry hodlers. Also, they will be announcing a new partnership(s) on April 30th!
ayocycled
Copper Member

Activity: 26

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 06:16:47 PM

Any thoughts about NLC2?
coingrowth

Activity: 416
Merit: 21

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:33:28 PM

Tron is most under valuable coin as of now i feel Tron has long-term future is tremendous and the kind of tie-up Tron is doing is fabulous and at the speed, the coin is growing
wxa7115

Activity: 2758
Merit: 716

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:20:51 PM

Any suggestions of undervalued coins ranked above 100, for 5x or more in 2018? I want to invest $4,000 in few of them.
In the current market conditions we could say that all the coins are undervalued so if you want to play it safe a good strategy could be to buy some of the most popular altcoins, I do not know if you are going to get five times your investment before the year ends but you could easily get that in a few years if you are willing to wait, but if you want that in only eight months then you will need to take an higher risk and invest in coins with a lower market.
MiningSensei

Activity: 766
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:25:48 PM

Damn, it is full of promising projects and undervalued ones to be honest.

Take a look over Elixir, i am investing a bunch of money on it at this moment, LOCI is a good option too, i love their project, only that their token is more than undervalued at this moment.

They are planning to do a marketing campaign soon

Hello
Mr Airdrop Infinity Lover

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:03:21 AM

YES THUG for sure, this coin is undervalued, but sooner or later this coin will reach its potential and people will regret now having invested in it..get a ton and millions of it now while u can or u can cry later for not having done so..ofcourse u need to hold long term to see the results😀😀😀
nightways

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:06:04 AM

Yes THUG Coin for sure, surely people dont know how valuable this coin can be in the future, This would be one of ur best investment for a long term and u will have no regret about it, get a big bunch of them now as they are very cheap and hold for 2-3 years and you will Lambo for sure
This coin is undervalued and honestly its name is even more undervalued. If you ask me, it sounds like an open spam but I am not calling it a fraud. Just look around yourself, digital market is full of such coins and many are about to come. But only a few digital assets possess the ability to make the holder rich with the passage of time and those all are top coins.
drogba773

Activity: 294
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:10:54 AM

Oax , Snip 0x are really undervalued.
SalmanMJ9

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 07:34:39 AM

I think there are many undervalued project, one of the top on my list is Neblio (NEBL), the team always deliver on time (or earlier) what they promise, working wallet that is actively staking, with a great community. Also, if you compare the marketcap with its competitors you'd see the potential of x4 different at least IMO. DYOR  Grin
Starxoff

Activity: 116
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:39:36 AM

Matryx.

https://www.huobi.pro/ko-kr/mtx_btc/exchange/

This is amazingly elegant blockchain project for modeling VR for scientific research and development.

In my opinion, this is one of the few projects with a ready-made product, with wide use and huge potential.
Alicelinlin

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:15:21 PM

The market spares no one. Example of this are the many undervalued projects.
poorunsdownhill

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:49:05 PM

Daneel, up 1200% this week. Only a 5m MC too. Heaps of room to grow
blackandred

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:20:43 PM

the ripple is an undervalued coin . now it costs only $0.8 . it cost more than $3 in January . more big banks are joining  ripple now , it will cost more than $10 at the end of the year .
xclusiveguy

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:15:07 PM

Yeah, alot of undervalue gem in the  market, check out icx, regarded as Korea Ethereum, Ven is another one, check out simple token OST, Pundi X, tron also,  not a financial advise kindly DYOR also before investing in them,
yua_na

Activity: 434
Merit: 175

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:38:05 AM

If you search top 100 it is possibly all of them over valued already. Better to do some research for top 200 coin which good performance and have good fundamental development on project. Look at atlant. $0.25 is very undervalued for such project. The project did not failed but still on progress. You also can check the progress on their github.
doublecoins

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:35:59 PM

Binance coin is an undervalued coin as of now they are on developments but binance will touch 100 dollars very soon we can see many millionaires coming
Rollkal

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:45:58 PM

In my opinion you should buy and invest in ripple they fit in with less capital. New to Crypto. They may increase in the future, so invest now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: