Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:48:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Best bounty campaign to join right now which make me earn 0.1btc till end ?  (Read 194 times)
Lordshiva (OP)

Activity: 840
Merit: 126

Welcome back 🙏

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 07:20:49 AM

I am in huge depression right now as recently lost 2 Bitcoin in gambling...but thinking a lot I have decided to forget that and work hard and earn back those by working hard online and even in real world...
First I want to start with bounty campaign which have good payout and good potential...so is there any campaign right now which can make me earn 0.1 btc equivalent at the end of the ico

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
asayoyaasa
Copper Member

Activity: 648
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 07:24:38 AM

For your own good, stop gambling. And a bounty campaign that can earn estimate of 0.1 btc is hard to tell, i mean we get paid in alt so we never know how many that token worth in btc, and again you not receive your token instantly at the end of campaign it can take time 2 until 4 weeks to get paid.

This is my main account. My alt account for bounty report in the future >> asa crypto info
Lordshiva (OP)

Activity: 840
Merit: 126

Welcome back 🙏

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 07:29:29 AM

For your own good, stop gambling. And a bounty campaign that can earn estimate of 0.1 btc is hard to tell, i mean we get paid in alt so we never know how many that token worth in btc, and again you not receive your token instantly at the end of campaign it can take time 2 until 4 weeks to get paid.
Ya I know ... but Atleast I will earn some in 2-3 months...I just meant to ask which is the best right now...
Right now I am the part of trade.io campaign in which I think one can earn 0.1 btc if he had started from beginning and taken part in all the campaigns...but it is close to end now so I am searching for another and will start a new beginning from new year

kharismac999

Activity: 656
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 08:09:21 AM

I am in huge depression right now as recently lost 2 Bitcoin in gambling...but thinking a lot I have decided to forget that and work hard and earn back those by working hard online and even in real world...
First I want to start with bounty campaign which have good payout and good potential...so is there any campaign right now which can make me earn 0.1 btc equivalent at the end of the ico

Currently i have participate on tokenpay bounty campaign. And will join on other campaign. Swissborg is my next target.
Try it. Good luck.

loloy

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 09:07:24 AM

The best ICO bounty campaign to join right now is the IPTCoin | IPT Group - Advanced Medical Technologies because I just read their white paper and I'm really impressed the way they revolutionize the future of medical technologies by using cryptocurrency to fund the most effective research to combat the most known deadly diseases.
I really like their team vision and mission.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]    [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]    [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER             TWITTER             TELEGRAM             ANN THREAD
loloy

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 09:13:42 AM

Lots of bounty out there but yes, I'm keen to know whats the best available too.

Choosing good bounty campaign is very tough decision to make since you only have few accounts that's why most of us are making multiple accounts in order to join many bounty campaigns as we can. But one of the best ways is to spend enough time with each campaign and weigh in their effectiveness before hitting join links.

grever

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:22:29 AM

You can check out @Viberate where you can get some tokens on daily bases for participating in promotional activities.
Check out also their road map and predict some changes in price related to updates.

You can read more about participation on link bellow:

http://www.metalsucks.net/2017/12/11/viberate-rolls-out-a-rewarding-system-allowing-music-fans-to-earn-crypto/

Viberate (VIB)
$0,489483 USD (18.61%)
0.00003419 BTC (15.24%)
0.00067050 ETH (8.73%)
ParveZ219

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:23:18 AM

Bro u can check out from here
Which bounty is best for you
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0
helin9108

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 09:31:35 AM

It is difficul to ean 0.10 BTC in just one month from any campaign but still I will suggest you to join Descrow bounty and its all campaigns like signature, Facebook and twitter.This bounty ends on 27th January 2018, so you have good enough time to work out for this bounty and you will earn good tokens as well. DES – Decentralised Escrow Service (Descrow) is the first in the world and unique by its nature decentralised escrow platform for conducting ICOs.

loloy

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 09:34:28 AM

It is difficul to ean 0.10 BTC in just one month from any campaign but still I will suggest you to join Descrow bounty and its all campaigns like signature, Facebook and twitter.This bounty ends on 27th January 2018, so you have good enough time to work out for this bounty and you will earn good tokens as well. DES – Decentralised Escrow Service (Descrow) is the first in the world and unique by its nature decentralised escrow platform for conducting ICOs.

My second account has joined Descrow also, it is indeed a good project and I am very excited about this new coin and I'm sure it will hit big cryptocurrency exchanges after the ICO ends.
Goodluck for both of us.

publicjud
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:50:36 AM

Take a look at Beluga Pay or Wepower. The last one is very popular at the moment. Check experts reviews at ICObench about it.

Join Twetch twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
drogba773

Activity: 294
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:17:24 AM

There is gladius campaign but in any case I don't think you will get too much, because so far many people have joined. Try sintez, they have %6 bounty!
Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:23:44 AM

try looking at some altcoins on icorating look for the ones who have low risk score and high hype score if you cant find a coin with high hype score then go for the low risk one and check if the coin have bounty campaign running or alternatively check every coin in the bounty section and do researching about the coin if its gonna be successful or not.
kaeluxdeuz

Activity: 784
Merit: 510

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:20:52 PM

Be sure to look at DIW token and its project. Check the website at diwtoken.com and be ready to submit to their bounty program and sign up to the whitelist to participate in this great project.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
grever

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:47:48 PM

@Viberate is on its way to the all time high.
Get some VIB's before it is too late. you can earn some for free too.

Register her:
https://www.viberate.com/referrals/ce18a51e_8544c552_daed2202

Read how to participate  and earn VIBE's:
http://www.metalsucks.net/2017/12/11/viberate-rolls-out-a-rewarding-system-allowing-music-fans-to-earn-crypto/
https://change-underground.com/viberate-free-crypto/

Current price:
Viberate (VIB)
$0,632638 USD (19.51%)
0.00004355 BTC (24.56%)
0.00064333 ETH (6.69%)
Braydean

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:00:09 PM

Take a look also in tutellus token (TUT) this project will have a good future also because it is the first decentralised and tokenised platforms that pays  user for learning based ethereum.
anjohyx

Activity: 451

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:00:37 PM

I don't think you can earn 0.1 BTC in one project bounty program , you need to do a lot of work , such as media promote , signature, write article and make sure project have potential and popular , then you can earn much more money when it's list on exchange

TUTellusICO
Copper Member

Activity: 110
Merit: 0

The EdTech platform that pays you for learning

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 04:48:23 PM

You can join us in our Bounty Program. Take a look: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2579270.msg26269697#msg26269697

We are the EdTech platform that pays you for learning. With this ICO, we create our own cryptocurrency, the TUT token. The more you learn, the more money you get, the more relevant you are in the Community and the more visible you become to companies that may be interested in you.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: