Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:53:46 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: sia Coin Prediction,  (Read 483 times)
jackflag

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

Glad to see you

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:31:29 PM

hey  Is Siacoin a Good Investment? or what happen 2018 price 1$..?? i got 100,000 siacoin Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

in my opinion i think sc - is good investment. They have working product and team.They have big updates in Q2 2018. SO it can reach the previous high $0.1 or 800 sat. I dont think that it can cost $1 but times are changing, a few month ago we thought  about XRP the same
soulstreak

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:14:34 AM

I remember when I first joined and this coin looked super promising because of what it is.

It is at the same exact price spot wise as it was 6 months ago as well as the same spot.  If cryptocurrency keeps up the pace then yes this coin is definitely worth looking into.
paykal5

Activity: 90

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:53:52 AM

Siacoin is good,my belief is it would reach $1 this year.if there is more craze for bitcoin and siacoin.their idea is very good and to make storage easy. siacoin is providing cloud storage , that is cheaper that other solutions,and your data is private and cannot be handed over to anyone. siacoin is safe. the idea behind it is brilliant-decentralized file hosting is the future.
arienna23

Activity: 221
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:15:36 AM

I think it can go up to $0.30 in December 2018. I am sure Sia is capable of going up to $1 within few years, but you gotta have patience and commitment (no one knows when).

elyfia0203

Activity: 80

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:45:27 AM

I think this coin is very potential. The fundamentals of the business model behind SiaCoin suggest that it is likely to increase in value over time, while its market environment suggests that it has a very high ceiling.
Erik Goff

Activity: 261
Merit: 10

https://assetsplit.org/

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:47:25 AM

hey  Is Siacoin a Good Investment? or what happen 2018 price 1$..?? i got 100,000 siacoin Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Siacoin has a lot of competitors, I have been holding it for one year, and I think that a better investment would be Bitcoin.

⚜⚜⚜  ASSETSPLIT ICO  ⚜⚜⚜
⚡⚡⚡Asset Split is the place to build shares of your valuables⚡⚡⚡
♻ ▬▬▬▬▬  Facebook ♦️️ Twitter ♦️️ Telegram ♦️️ Discord ♦️️ Bitcointalk   ▬▬▬▬▬ ♻
drufilla01

Activity: 107

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:53:45 AM

I think Siacoin has a very bright future. We've seen prices pump on all sorts of projects that only have speculative value. Sia, though, has a working product that solves an interesting real world problem. I think this is a good example of blockchain technology in action, and will be the future of data storage as more people realise the potential for heightened security of their data in this model.
udayantha11

Activity: 770
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 08:58:21 AM

No soon its a miracle. my first investment was sia , its not a good choice mate. sia has more competitors like filecoin they are much stronger. 1$ will come before 2020

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
HardFireMiner

Activity: 872
Merit: 120

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:03:59 AM

I sold my bag full of Sia third week of January 2018, 0.06$,  when bitmain announced their ASIC. I had big hopes for it and I still think it will hit 0.10$, just not sure when. I will buy some at some point, right now I still think it's too early to get into Sia.

█  █  █  █    / / / / / / / /    Play Games, Earn Crypto!         █  █  █    \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \    Start Earning NOW by Playing Mind Improving Games!     █  █  █  █     \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \  Best Crypto Earning Games for Office Workers!       █  █  █  █  Free Withdrawals of BTC, Doge and ETH 
Thefrolly

Activity: 672

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:05:42 AM

My blood boils every time I see the name of Sia coin anywhere. Due to it I have in the red for such a long time. It was hyped like crazy during the last year and the dev team wasn't even competent enough to develop a working wallet for the coin. Due to which most of the exchanges had suspended the deposits and withdrawals for a long time.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
lukmandog

Activity: 630

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:10:21 AM

it's hard to predict the price of a coin if it does not have a good prospect, but if for siacoin I do not know because it never has a coin like you mentioned.
nwanne

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:15:18 AM

Yeah sure sia coin is a good coin, I really like their project, I believe in the future more people will use the platform for their file hosting and stuffs like that, so for me I will have the coin for a long term hold, I believe the coin has a great future.

▬▬  The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange  ▬▬  https://ico.ethershift.co  ▬▬
thuyvoor

Merit: 1

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:16:50 AM

As the system is built strong, user-friendly and well secured, it is not so much good for long-term investment. It is a beneficial opportunity only for short-term investment. The coin is less expensive to invest and you can earn maximum 4.57% per year.
andree nguyen

Activity: 111

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:25:06 AM

I am very bullish on Siacoin, but going from less than half a penny to $1 in one year is pretty extreme. I would not think that to be possible, but the cryptocurrency market is full of surprises.
ginnygray

Activity: 106

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:27:18 AM

In my opinion, this coin is very profitable since its price can go up from 0.0190 USD to 0.0279 USD in one year. In addition, the long-term earning potential is +46.67% in one year.
mochisamichi

Activity: 113

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:29:57 AM

Unlike many other cryptocurrencies, SiaCoin also has a more investor-friendly funding model as well. Instead of forcing investors to buy the actual tokens, they offer SiaFund tokens that function pretty much like conventional shares. Holders of those tokens automatically get a share of the profits from the Sia network. This makes it easier for SiaCoin to get the funding necessary for its ambitious expansion projects as well, making us bullish on long-term SiaCoin price predictions.
Zidanmusk

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:43:43 AM

If the Sia devs can stay committed to the project and continue to bring out the updates they have on the roadmap, I think this company has the potential to completely revolutionize the cloud hosting industry.
rajuahmed330

Activity: 450
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:44:37 AM

hey  Is Siacoin a Good Investment? or what happen 2018 price 1$..?? i got 100,000 siacoin Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Maybe not. Because its price 0.02$ now. 1$ so more tough but not impossible. Maybe it will $1 around the end of 2019 or more time. Prediction so hard. Crypto market analyzer can predictions something.

Be hardworker
cherry_no1

Activity: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:53:34 AM

SiaCoin is a token that finds itself in the right place at the right time. It is market-ready just as interest is growing in private, decentralized, blockchain-powered cloud storage, and it has all the necessary technology and support to take advantage of that and grow very quickly.
hieu81

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:59:41 AM

That number is difficult! Price $ 0.2 was an expectation! The amount of coin is too big to cause the price can not be high! It takes a lot of development time!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: