Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 07:50:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: sia Coin Prediction,  (Read 483 times)
ciara123

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:17:15 AM

I believe in Siacoin's bright future, because it also has many untapped market segments to work with. Currently, most of their users are private individuals storing personal files, but the system is easily scalable to accommodate complex content delivery networks. David Vorick – one of the founders of SiaCoin – has mentioned a collaboration with Netflix for distributed video delivery to be one of the company’s goals over the next several years.
defoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 12:50:39 PM

hey  Is Siacoin a Good Investment? or what happen 2018 price 1$..?? i got 100,000 siacoin Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Siacoin is a very interesting company that is developing rapidly, the project has undergone rebranding this year and has a finished product. But if you chose this project for profit, you forgot to take into account that all cryptocurrencies depend on Bitcoin and to increase the price to 1$, the capitalization of the main currency should increase many times. As you wrote above, the real price that SC can reach this year is $0.1.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.network
Carwyn Young

Activity: 108

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:52:00 AM

In my view, Siacoin is very potential. People say that SC is limited by the service price of SIA, but that can´t be further from truth. SC is a lot more divisible than BTC, so no matter how much a SC cost in fiat or BTC, hosts gonna be able to ask for a decent and competitive price, even if the price in 100 years rise to 100000000$, hosts gonna be able to ask 0.00000000000000000000000000000000000000001 SC (or whatever a 2-5$/tb gonna cost in SC).
Dai_Hernandez

Activity: 105

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:10:04 PM

I really believe in Siacoin. If there´s a major crisis in the altcoin world, shitcoins gonna start losing all their market cap. and those funds will flow into the "real value" coins, SC being one of the cheapest gonna attract a lot of that cashflow.
Sigfred Hernadez

Activity: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:27:40 AM

There's potential in the underlying technology behind SC and the demand for it, there´s a lot of potential demand for the coin itself in the future, market conditions could greatly accelerate this, the overall trend with cryptos gonna heavily affect the prices also.
Griffith Allen

Activity: 91

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:50:41 AM

I believe that Siacoin is very profitable. Since a lot of people will not be able to mine SC anymore, they will start buying it for their investment, hence creating demand for the coin and rising the price.
Flynn Anderson

Activity: 58

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:54:54 AM

In my opinion, Siacoin is very special since has an underlying value in the form of an actual service and a market for it. In addition, only SC can be used to pay for that service, so no matter how bad things go for all the coins out there (and a lot of them have no value apart from the scarcity they offer) SC will still have demand, as long as the service has demand also.
Duane Taylor

Activity: 114

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:55:40 AM

I always believe that Siacoin has a bright future. It is currently ranked in the Top 40 of all coins based on the market cap of slightly above $200 million dollars. In addition, Sia is one of the few coins in the market that has a product. It provides a decentralized storage space, that should be quite safe from hackers, compared to mainstream cloud services.
Bastime

Activity: 519
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:48:37 AM

hey  Is Siacoin a Good Investment? or what happen 2018 price 1$..?? i got 100,000 siacoin Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I don't think SiaCoin will surge it's price just like some other promising altcoins that increases it's price value due to their crypto project demands and effectiveness.
SiaCoin is a billion coin supply, meaning, it's price value will not pump much unlike million coin supply.
Oyster Pearl has the better project execution for storing files online that only requires PRL and your files could be accessed unlimited and free for a year but SiaCoin requires tokens in order to access your own files.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

Bergiolia

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

HEXCASH - Decentralized Fund

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 11:55:20 AM

Some people predicted that SiaCoin will hit around $1 before this year ends but personally I don't it's possible because their crypto project as one of the online file storage isn't that impressive.
SiaCoin was lying for around $0.02 for a long time but that doesn't mean it will surge it's price when Bitcoin and Ethereum will pump.
SiaCoin as I think will stay on it's current price value for a couple of years and investors should divert their SiaCoin asset into another promising altcoins available in the crypto market today like Oyster Pearl.

jomvill

Activity: 121

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:17:48 AM

there are so many Take analysis and  examines its business model and market environment to arrive at some SiaCoin price predictions for 2018.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: