Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:33:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbies Selling Properties and Mortage Properties and buying Bitcoin  (Read 137 times)
bitcoinzen (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 08:36:47 AM

Newbies Selling Properties and Mortage Properties and buying Bitcoin

Do u suggest for turning real estate assets into Crypto Assets now it is hot topic all around the world Bitcoin Crazy has gone Viral
ellabanana

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 08:44:39 AM

It would take a lot of courage to take that risk. We are all aware with the benefits of investing in cryptocurrency but at the same time the risk is also too high. If you can manage to risk your properties, why not. Just prepare for all the possibilities.

sambuki

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 08:47:52 AM

Do u suggest for turning real estate assets into Crypto Assets now it is hot topic all around the world Bitcoin Crazy has gone Viral

Some people moved their investment to bitcoin after they read the news about bitcoin cash couple months ago. They did it cause they can get double benefits whenever hardfork occured.
rommelzkie

Activity: 294
Merit: 125

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 08:56:27 AM

I believe there is a one family that sold all of their property in exchange for bitcoin. as i remember the bitcoin price of that time is 5000 USD. If we look now, his bitcoin is x3 of its current value. So maybe this person wants to do that also.

If bitcoin crashes up to 1000 USD im willing to sell my car to buy more bitcoins  Wink

Nilda

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 04:22:00 PM

I’m very optimistic about the future of bitcoins. But selling or mortgaging a property to invest in cryptocurrency is not an option for me. Right now, I’ve already used all my available cash, sold every non-performing asset or anything that has value and invested all the proceeds in cryptocurrencies. The house is out of the question.

yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 04:43:38 PM

It is really a stupid idea, even though i believe there is a lot of money to be made out of cryptocurrency in the first place, going as far as selling your houses and going for loans just to invest into bitcoins is not a good idea at all, because though you will make profits, you don't know when you are going to make that much profits.
invincible49

Activity: 565
Merit: 268

Remember who u are, what u are & who you represent

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:21:34 PM

Invest what you can afford to lose should be remembered before going into such a risky path. Your properties are like yourself which you should never put on sell for investing in business.

Wulanayu

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:25:34 PM

To get a result indeed we need sacrifice and capital.
if you are sure and steady why not but it should be and consider carefully so you do not hesitate in stepping your business, this time the world of crypto is very tempting but remember all there is a risk that you will face so you also have to prepare your knowledge and soul .

Jon lang

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:29:42 PM

This is an absurd idea, unless you want to be left with nothing. Selling properties in order to buy bitcoin is a very risky move. There is no assurance that one can get a nice profit after holding it for a few months. We have to remember, bitcoin used to have a very low price but after some years, its price began to surge up. Therefore, if one is willing to live with nothing for a few years, then for sure, he will have a huge profit in the future. Although, it is not advisable to do such thing.
mwinter

Activity: 35

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:30:08 PM

I think this is a good indicator that at least for some time the peak has been reached. People have obviously reached a level of ridiculousness that can hardly be topped. It's a pretty good rule of thumb that you shouldn't enter a market when virtually everyone around you is talking about the asset you plan to invest in. If you happen to be invested heavily, now might be a good time to at least remove a few chips from the table (maybe 20% or so). This way, one could still be seriously invested but also cash in at the same time. Unless of course you have serious hopes that the hype can indeed hit another gear. I have no idea what this could possibly look like, though.
moynul2050

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:32:57 PM

I think this is carelessness and out of control. he should understand first how to make money well. there is a lot of speculation and gambling and this is not good.
any risk, and he has made his choice.
Good luck.
BaXTeR403

Activity: 43

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 05:34:44 PM

Taking out any sort of loan to buy cryptos is extremely reckless. These markets could crash at any given moment. Then the moron who took out the loan is stuck owing money he never had in the first place.
TeLlMeFrY

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

Spanish Translator

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:40:16 PM

You shouldn´t do that. Properties and mortage properties are a low risk/low reward investment, while crypto is a high risk/high reward investment. So if you use all the money that you have on crypto, you are going to have a high probability that you will lose everything and the possible reward wouldnt be so good. So please use in crypto only the money that you can risk, if you don´t do that you will regret.

EZ365TMREVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM
WHITEPAPERINVESTOR pitch ❰ | Telegram | Twitter | Facebook |
███████████████ [ PLAYTRADELEARN ] ███████████████
madushanperis11

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:41:38 PM

My point of view on this is, everything is at your own risk.
As per the history data, of course you should have invested all you could in BTC, because within few months of time the price passed thrice.
What I think is, you should invest and you should prepare for the worst. What if everything collapses.

I have heard this saying; do not put both your legs at once to test how deep the water is. If you can afford to lose what you invest, it is ok. But if you cannot afford to lose all that, what is best is to invest some in low risk business. Your gain will be low, but you can be sure that your capital is safe. The other chunk can be invested in crypto-currency where risk is high and gain is also high.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1217

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:42:02 PM

I have a feeling that this is going to end real bad for them. In life, if you want to become successful, then you need to take risks. But no one should take these sort of risks. Selling your property should be the last option.
howtobuy

Activity: 107
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:46:26 PM

Definitely not. Crypto is highly speculative investment and you can invest just amount you are ready to lose completely   
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:52:46 PM

Yes, it’s going to happen. The most savvy real estate investors are already talking about dumping their investments in the most stable tangible asset in the world and buying into bitcoin. LOL

SimpleStack

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:31:16 PM

Recently a newbie just got in with 75,000 usd at 19000 and sell a loss of 30,000 usd. People are crazy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: