Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 04:40:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: So is HitBTC a scam? They seem to be having some huge problems  (Read 60 times)
COLT601 (OP)

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 08:47:35 AM

Anyone know what is going on with HitBTC.com?

I bought a bunch of Bytecoin there that I wanted to transfer to my wallet. Made a 1 coin transfer that went through in seconds. Tried to transfer the remaining balance (670,000 coins) and the transaction is still pending with HitBTC.  Seemed pretty strange so I searched there forums and nothing but pages and pages and pages of people not getting their withdrawls with no response from HitBTC.

Am I screwed?
giveen

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:42:58 AM

Don't worry hitbtc has problems like these try cancelling the transactions if you can't send a support ticket and wait for atleast a week. If you still don't get any reply message them on any of there social media pages.
For me i got a reply in few hours when i had a withdrawal issue other time i sent a message on facebook and the issue got solved quickly.
publicjud
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:47:56 AM

I'd like to recomment to check the balance of their Bytecoin address using the first transaction. Do they have enough amount of Bytecoin?

Join Twetch twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
COLT601 (OP)

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:10:26 AM

I'd like to recomment to check the balance of their Bytecoin address using the first transaction. Do they have enough amount of Bytecoin?

I double checked the sending address. It is correct.
rudolfaxl
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:23:47 AM

I double checked the sending address. It is correct.

I guess he meant not the correctness of the address, but the amount of funds at hitBTC's wallet. Perhaps they don't have enough at the moment? You can check it at chainradar.com.
CryptoRama

Activity: 453
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:00:36 PM

HitBTC by my opinion is a scam, if they cannot give you money when you withraw or deposit (i got clear reports waiting or even a deposit like 20days to 3 months, even my friend is victimized by them)

If they're understaffed, then they should get more staff, they are allready earning with withrawal that is 165USD!!!
But most people are saying they probably trade with your funds util they clear it to withraw or just to give deposit on your balance after some time...

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: