Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:59:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What means spent in TXid  (Read 144 times)
Spike1337 (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:09:01 AM

Hello, what means Spent and U on transaction?

Here is my TXid: https://blockchain.info/tx/568828336389fabca2fe96015e7d248b2c974bd6ee1052730392d8c3fd514712
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 16587

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 09:11:42 AM

U = Unconfirmed (input).
Spent = Used already in a new transaction.

A chain of unconfirmed transactions means it takes longer for the last one to confirm. If they're all your own transactions you can safe on fees if you send one transaction to multiple addresses.

Spike1337 (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:34:00 AM

U = Unconfirmed (input).

A chain of unconfirmed transactions means it takes longer for the last one to confirm. If they're all your own transactions you can safe on fees if you send one transaction to multiple addresses.
No it's just one transaction which is mine, at the beginning there wasn't that U and Spent, will it take a long time than normal transaction for first confirmation?
malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:25:26 PM

U = Unconfirmed (input).

No it's just one transaction which is mine, at the beginning there wasn't that U and Spent, will it take a long time than normal transaction for first confirmation?
Yeah it will take time to go through because you are spending the transaction having unconfirmed input.
If you don't want to wait for a long time then you can double spend your transaction to get your coins.
BTW i have seen that your stated transaction has been confirmed and spent.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: