Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:04:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying ripple coins worth it?  (Read 700 times)
AzureDragon

Activity: 244
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:15:47 AM

Should I buy some ripple coins now? Is it worth it?

I heard it was pre-mined and it is not decentralized... it's a bad thing right?

Good question! The dynamics of Ripple shows significant increase last weeks. But it is not clear what will happened with this coin in 2018.
IMHO, Ripple has very sofisticated wallet to use. Thats why someone doesn't invest in it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
uobaaagrf

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:19:08 AM

XRP is a very valuable coin, but you should know that XRP is not a decent altcoin, and it has some inconsistencies with the concept of blockchain. However, we must admit that XRP's technical strength is very strong.

ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:21:16 AM

Ripple is certainly one of the most interesting, promising and at the same time unusual currencies. let's start with the fact that it can not even be fully qualified as a crypto currency. it has no decentralization. but she has a unique technology! so if you ask whether it is worth investing - I will answer "it's worth it!" I would buy a part, and part invested in new and still little-known promising projects. only they can give an opportunity to earn cherished x10 or x20
Ymerej19920202

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:27:10 AM

I think holding XRP for a long term investment will be a good plan I think XRP will be huge in 2018 but if your plan is holding it till 2020 it could give you 20x of profit.

Ripple (XRP)

Creators - Ryan Fugger(WEB Dev.), Chris Larsen(entrepreneur), Jed McCaleb(Programmer). 38.7 billion XRP in circulation from 100 billion total XRP supply.

• Market cap, as of December 19, 2017:  $29.66 billion
    Performance as of December 19, 2017: +12,606%
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:45:20 AM

Ripple is one of those altcoins that gets pumped so often and it always has at least 4 or 5 major pumps each year. of course sometimes they last very short but they are always very profitable because Ripple has a very small value and that helps with the pump-ability of it since it is always easier to pump cheaper altcoins than it is to pump bigger ones. not to mention that Ripple is centralized and heavily manipulated which helps a lot with the pumps.

if i were you, i would invest only during the pumps and never a buy and hold strategy because i like my bitcoins actively in trading not sleep in some altcoin that may take a long time to back up.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
MemberBerries

Activity: 1099
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:03:56 AM

Stay away from ripple, I lost a lot of money with ripple. I think now not a best time to invest in altcoin at all. I'll wait till the price will fall more then now, and I'll buy some after that.

What? How tf did u lost money on XRP?
Last year it was 0.005$. You just needed to HODL
justin86

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:07:39 AM

At this time I think it does worth buying ripple, price will not be $2 in a short time for sure. You should buy other coins.

airdrophunter

Activity: 434

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:08:23 AM

No matter its premined or not decentralized, i still see Ripple's potential to have its full swing starting by Jan next year. As we can see on the graph, Ripple has the fourth largest market cap in the crypto and its price is still cheap so you can buy it in volume because it is still at a lower price. Smiley

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
bitblaster

Activity: 111
Merit: 11

Bit Blaster

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:23:25 AM

I do not recommend Ripple. Its backed up by a company building alliances with corporations and banks.
They are going to pocket all the profit themselves and do not have a value for community.

The fundamentals are completely against the bitcoin.

Put your hard earned money into bitcoin. Please beware of ripple. Shocked

-bitblaster

MemberBerries

Activity: 1099
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:33:56 AM

I do not recommend Ripple. Its backed up by a company building alliances with corporations and banks.
They are going to pocket all the profit themselves and do not have a value for community.

The fundamentals are completely against the bitcoin.

Put your hard earned money into bitcoin. Please beware of ripple. Shocked

-bitblaster

Please buy mah bags of centralized choyna tokens. With BIG FEES, LONG TRANSACTIONS TIMES, AND LOW TPS.

Assume im a newbie, i go to exchange and can chose between btcg btcd btcch btc1 btc2 btc3 do you know how ridiculous it looks for normies?  Wich one is now the "real-btc" lmao.

Please beware of buttcorn -Member
Direwolve735

Activity: 448
Merit: 232

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:49:09 AM

Is it worth having a Ripple crypto currency in your investment portfolio? The question, of course, is logical, but how active will be the revolutionary technology of the Ripple system, only time will show. Ripple clearly has positive features: support for well-known banks and the presence of large investors such as Google; a revolutionary proposal for the financial system; the system will work fully with its massive use. There are always huge risks. But I believe, that Ripple worth it.
cherryscarlett

Activity: 238

Power the World for FREE

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:51:16 AM

This is just the difference between two kinds of protocol, POS, and POW, you need to know about the basic knowledge, then XRP this has gone up a lot of money, in the short term may not be what potential, you can replace a tokens to invest.

Beremat

Activity: 263

YGOLD is a Defi platform

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:20:31 AM

certainly it is a good coin to buy now. I have read in a news that there will be more than 60 banks will use Ripple technology for their international transaction. So, let buy it now and wait until it rises up to $3 in 2018

thunderbolt88
Copper Member

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 12:22:17 PM

I do think xrp is a good for buying but it is good for utilization, you wouldn't have to worry about losing some because of volatility. If you are to send money I suggest use currencies like xrp. Minimal loss if the price went down compared to btc or eth.
Vaniaayu

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 12:49:04 PM

at the moment the price of XRP is quite expensive, I think you are too late to buy it, indeed the XRP is not affected by the decline in the market, but it must remain vigilant
kentrolla

Activity: 1540
Merit: 565

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 01:16:21 PM

Yes you can buy it, it overtook ethereum and currently the king of Alts. Which means it has proven it has all capabilities to grow further in the market. As a centralised coin it has shown some good signs to the investors and most of the investors are willing to invest in ripple.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
cpk02

Activity: 233
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 01:54:51 PM

I will not believe for some people says that Ripple coin is dead because this coin is really competing to Ethereum. this year the number two rank next to Ethereum. Ripple coin has the potential to rise in the crypto market.
yakushev

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 02:03:34 PM

Of course it is better when the coins are decentralized than centralized, but I believe that it has good opportunities for growth and development. Buy it is worth at least to expand the crypto portfolio.

logisticalmother

Activity: 299

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 02:06:51 PM

Stay away from ripple, I lost a lot of money with ripple. I think now not a best time to invest in altcoin at all. I'll wait till the price will fall more then now, and I'll buy some after that.
right you should not have to invest at a time like this because, it is useless, of course you will experience losses and lots of money will be eliminated while the results will be nil, it is better to wait for the right time until the coin price goes up and then you can invest again safely and can benefit.
fedben

Activity: 230
Merit: 2

XCRYPT

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 03:15:51 PM

Those coins are currently not flying as one expects it, but I think this is a great opportunity for whoever wants to buy ripple. I believe it has the potential to be great in the future. The current market might not be suitable, but ripple is a very good coin which would bloom in the future.

xCRYPT ➲➲➲IEO-SALE On IDAX Exchange (https://www.xcrypt.club/)
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: