Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:29:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying ripple coins worth it?  (Read 700 times)
MemberBerries

Activity: 1099
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 09:17:53 AM

Question was asked on the day of Christmas last year.

How much XRP was at that time? $1.14 and currently it is $0.3 but if you ever sold during the peak you're good but if not you are struggling right now together with the community.

Together with the bagholders  Grin Grin Grin
If they didn't able to sell when the hype is still on fire then I do feel sorry on their current condition as of now Grin
Waiting up for some moon again before they can release it but I wont be surprised if it would happen again specially for a centralized or
banksters backed type of coin.
I think they estimated that XRP would go up as high as $10.

But all of those expectations didn't met. The high supply of XRP can't even reach $5 so to those that are stuck in the middle of it until today. I feel sorry for you but once the market is up again I think all altcoins including XRP will be distributed by bitcoin's bull blessing.

I heard that wisdom before. XRP cant reach 1 $because  of supply. Lol
Didnt work out for most 3.80 $ ath

What is your explanation that xrp cant reach 5-10$ ? Cant be true because of the supply. I mean speculation only brought XRP there. What if real usage of XRP starts?
Do you know , when XRP hits 1.50$its going to be Nr.1 on coinmarketcap.... it would be a shame for btc if that happens...
Let's wait until that happens. This is world of speculations so we're all speculating.

I'm sure that we will not see XRP changing positions with bitcoin, however real usage you say? isn't it being used with the banks today? centralization is different from decentralization and people love decentralization rather than what XRP's algo.

That might be true. People love decentralisation rather then XRP, but what if i tell you that XRP became more decentralized than btc?
Im sure xrp and btc will be changing positions in the coming months. But thats just my opinion. Smiley
We need to wait until any of us can confirm if he is right

The most important thing at this time was the announcement of R3 https://www.r3.com/news/r3-launches-universal-corda-settler-application/
They are going to use XRP as the globally recognised first cryptocurrency... trillions of dollars in volume across forex, remittances and even stocks... this could be huge

maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 03:37:36 PM

yes, in the future ripple prices can reach a value of $ 1, and it will become very valuable if we start buying now.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Rambukwelle

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 03:52:05 PM

Yes I agree with the Points about Ripple with You. On the other angle it is most successful Alt in this red market of 2018. I think Ripple will have a good correction soon.As it is much more centralized it can be dumped hard on holders.

✦ ORET ✦
❝ Gold Mining & Blockchain Technology ❞
Naitik

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 03:55:09 PM

Don't look for the decentralized or centralized. Look at the growth of the project. Ripple is doing very astonishing things. We cannot predict its price  because it is far away from our expectation.
Alucard2425
Copper Member

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 04:05:40 PM

ripple coins is one of the best coins in the market and it has lots of projects, in news that japan has increase its remittance due to ripple coins fast and easy transaction, i bet it is worth buying BUT use only excess money so you can hold your coins in a bear market time and sell it in Bull market time
Farahtenan

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 04:13:45 PM

Slowly but surely, ripples have a fast and easy movement in transactions, even though the value of coins is declining but there is still hope of going up again The community will continue to offer prospective enthusiasts to be able to contribute to the ripple, so they can survive.
romanij

Activity: 882
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2018, 08:51:39 PM

I do not like this project, which is why I would not advise you to buy these coins. They're slippery guys with their own kitchen.
MemberBerries

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 09:45:13 PM

Poster above is an emotional investor. He doesnt like it so he dont want you to get in  Grin
Inu.Guren

Activity: 379

homt.net

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 10:01:50 PM

yes, in the future ripple prices can reach a value of $ 1, and it will become very valuable if we start buying now.
in future Ripple can reach the price more than $1/Ripple, because ripple are backed by many banking company and big investor, and ripple product are used by many big company

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
Emmy92

Activity: 837

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 10:31:02 PM

Although its wise to make your own research before investing. But, I know Ripple is a good coin to bag now, as it is very cheap and has a good utility value.
Catmurs

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 10:48:49 PM

Should I buy some ripple coins now? Is it worth it?

I heard it was pre-mined and it is not decentralized... it's a bad thing right?
I would recommend you to buy ripple only for short-term transactions, as the team has a lot of coins , and they can always bring down the course, and of course it is not suitable for a long investment

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
sieemma

Activity: 980
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 11:46:07 PM

Although ripple price went all the way high to 3$, I still see the current price to be a normal price of a coin like ripple. It has suffered the bear market but not to the extent some other coins have suffered. It wouldn't be bad to have more ripple at this low price.
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 01:40:50 AM

Ripple is pre-mined coin and founder hold more than 30% total supply. But ripple have big community and ripple higest price at $3.28. Maybe its good time for buying ripple but i never interesting for buying ripple because in my perspective ripple is centralized cryptocurrency and founder can control the price because hold big amount of coin

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
MemberBerries

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 08:28:56 AM

Ripple is pre-mined coin and founder hold more than 30% total supply. But ripple have big community and ripple higest price at $3.28. Maybe its good time for buying ripple but i never interesting for buying ripple because in my perspective ripple is centralized cryptocurrency and founder can control the price because hold big amount of coin

XRP is NOT centralized. Who told you that?   Grin someone on the internet lol

I wish the founders would control the price so it could be higher and my bags would be lighter haha
efxtrader

Activity: 924

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 09:09:02 AM

I am not buying ripple because the price very volatile but i think ripple is good coin and the network used by many banks in the world. I think its worth to hold ripple and ripple have big community

engesi

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 09:15:04 AM

I think it's worth it because Ripple does a good job of selling and the team is very strong. I think the current Ripple price is very suitable for purchase.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 09:45:30 AM

the most important factor in altcoin market is timing. which means you only enter a coin when the time is right and the pump is coming. otherwise you will be definitely losing a lot of your money that you put in that shitcoin.

in case of ripple, right now is the worst time you can invest in it because it doesn't have any pumps anymore and instead it is having all kinds of dump going on.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
Goldleader

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 09:48:13 AM

if you can afford why not . just take a calculative approach and don't bet everything on ripple
passeroutpass

Activity: 438

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 09:49:33 AM

I think it's worth it because Ripple does a good job of selling and the team is very strong. I think the current Ripple price is very suitable for purchase.
Ripple showed himself very well even in spite of a strong fall of Bitcoin. I think that if Bitcoin will continue to falling, then the Ripple will fall also. it will be possible to buy even cheaper
vhns222

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 09:50:18 AM

I woukdnt buy Ripple if you want invest try find orther good coin which has more good features for exmple look at DeepOnion ,its not top 100 even but has good future.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: